she just wants someone to pay attention to her.
she hates feeling invisible and ignored.
left out and disconnected.
she wants someone who will sit and listen to her.
someone to talk to that won't judge her.
someone who she can have a long conversation with about absolutely nothing.
and when she doesn't feel like talking or she doesn't have anything to say,
someone who will sit with her in complete silence.
- photo idea and opportunities 0 photos, 6 members
- 13-18 Year Old Teen Photographers 273,217 photos, 9,406 members
- diary of teenagers life 11,416 photos, 796 members
- Hit, Miss, Maybe, WHY? - post 1 only, comment/rate 3 before it 114,568 photos, 13,008 members
hey there delilah.. doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Emily Smith
- September 2011
- I am:
- Female and Single
- being/looking/sounding crazy.