- Victoria Photography Meetup Flickr Group 1,160 photos, 91 members
- En kötü fotoğrafımız böyle olsun... 55 photos, 22 members
- Doors & Windows Project 186,183 photos, 14,284 members
- Female Photographers Group 115,502 photos, 2,942 members
- The Best Of Week 661 photos, 42 members
- İstanbul 56,834 photos, 2,954 members
- Turkish photographers 49,929 photos, 2,601 members
- Türkiye 45,705 photos, 1,803 members
- Cool HDR, dude! 56,719 photos, 1,192 members
- Explore Top 20 1,621 photos, 594 members
- Photomanipulation 115,214 photos, 7,576 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 300,308 photos, 23,548 members
- Oh Baby, Baby Blue! 4,763 photos, 622 members
- Weird Photography 33,292 photos, 1,861 members
- Avant-Garde Photography 78,665 photos, 3,023 members
- roquentin.net 2,021 photos, 262 members
- Faces of Horror 1,252 photos, 652 members
- The world at my feet – (Perspective, NOT just feet please!) 2,070 photos, 457 members
- Dog Expressions 368,304 photos, 34,189 members
- Realistic HDR Images 17,739 photos, 5,474 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,451,783 photos, 183,442 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 13,952 photos, 6,457 members
- Eye(s) without a face 7,878 photos, 2,567 members
- Utata 464,965 photos, 28,386 members
- Grunge Art Work 14,367 photos, 1,781 members
- Love Photography (COMMENT ON THE 2 MOST RECENT PICS) 19,364 photos, 1,540 members
- Whiteground 8,942 photos, 1,328 members
- Black BackGrounD 33,827 photos, 2,976 members
- Selfportraits and Psychology 27,972 photos, 2,643 members
- Only 1000 12,751 photos, 742 members
- Portrait★Faces 113,923 photos, 52,987 members
- BEST OF HUMAN EMOTION 3,548 photos, 257 members
- Only Sad 7,033 photos, 1,130 members
- ::Illumination + Obscurity:: [In The Shadow] 34,035 photos, 1,192 members
- dream or reality? 561,855 photos, 22,220 members
- The Onion Face Paint Project 82 photos, 303 members
- Smokers 17,371 photos, 3,834 members
- Celebration of the Wrinkled 2,171 photos, 893 members
- Psychological 19,528 photos, 1,204 members
- Narcissism in Black and White 4,453 photos, 814 members
- 1-2-3 502,295 photos, 17,118 members
- HDaRt 2,046 photos, 160 members
- 1-2-3 B&W (tag 123bw) 54,208 photos, 3,203 members
- Photomatix 536,346 photos, 20,619 members
- PoRTRaiT WiTH THe CiGaReTTe 1,433 photos, 1,744 members
- HDR 1,050,399 photos, 92,428 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Street Photography *OPEN* 4,545,543 photos, 121,950 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,470,001 photos, 74,816 members
- Experimental Dream 259,815 photos, 9,876 members
- Cigarettes shOts 1,655 photos, 1,015 members
gabby sheep says:
"If the pictures had scent I believe *BOOJOO*´s work would have the magical woods fragrance.
Behind of the children’s smile there are eternal roads to rainbows and happiness. On the other side of a closed door there are other worlds to discover. On *BOOJOO*´s work I’ve found a new world. A world full of emotion and hope where on each color could live a bright life.
Thank you for sharing your great work.
August 3rd, 2006
"It makes more sense to me to write testimonials for flickrites whom I actually had the change to meet "in real", since the personality of the artist combined with the visual impact of her work always gives me a larger "picture". This said, it is obvious that I won't be doing a personality analysis here, but I can't help myself letting you know that Boojoo can be an ideal person to hang out with, especially for a photo safari: funny and open, she is also a very good model :)"
May 30th, 2006
"The power of imagination and a extremely original point of view: how she watches at herself and at the world: this is Boo’s art. I met Boo when she met flickr, probably the same day: or, better, when flickr was blastingly raped by Boo’s landing. In the meanwhile, I saw a photographer becoming an artist, I laughed a lot with her, we invented (I suppose) the cross comments: I learnt that creativity is not too different from joking together, and I won’t stop joking with her…
Hugs, dear Boo"
May 9th, 2006
"Boo is definitely a one off! An extremely talented and sensitive photographer, her pictures come from her heart and it shows. She is also a lovely person and I love her humour! I look forward to Boo's pictures each and every day! Thanks Boo and keep on amazing us and making me smile! :)"
May 8th, 2006
broad key says:
"she is the goddess of truth and happiness and knows that love is above all. Nuff said."
April 29th, 2006
zealous moon says:
"BOOJOO is a true professional; in the area of photography and in being a true friend. She's the kind of friend everyone should have and I'm glad to know her becuase she makes me feel good about myself. I admire her for all the choices she has made in her life these past few months and wish I could be half the person that she is. She's got a heart of gold. Her photography is extremely inspirational and visiting her photostream makes me feel like I'm actually meeting her. Thanks for everything BOO"
April 12th, 2006
ancient pan says:
"From startling image creation to right hand navigation this incredible woman has it going on. Boo's ability to express moods with images remains unmatched and a trip through her stream and personal web site is worth every second spent. Similar to what one would expect from an experienced movie director, Boo's enormous talent demands one's attention naturally and divinely, her images leaving their graced mark upon our collective imaginations and subsequently improved lives."
April 9th, 2006
thankful amusement says:
"boo... what can i say about you? a lot actually. her work is fantastic... weird sometimes but still fantastic, ehehe. she's one of those artists that has streams that you won't mind going back to... time and again. other than the fact that she is a great artist whose work we truly admire, she's also a true and dear friend. (sob) i'm gonna cry... teeheehee.
sistah, congrats on being married and everything. i'm sure mark is more than just one happy guy... ahaha. yep, godfather dear... you know i'll be, eh?
April 9th, 2006
- BOO JOO
- April 2006
- Edmonton, Canada
- I am:
- Female and Taken