I'm Finnish, witch, Pagan - and proud of it!
Then to add my LOOOOOOOOOONG likes and dislikes list, to make it easier for my swap pals :-)
I like Chococat but not Hello Kitty.
I like Calvin and Hobbes.
I like Wallace and Gromit.
I like Tim Burton's animations, like "Nightmare before Christmas"
I don't like cartoon characters
I like games and puzzles - a little brain workout ;-)
I like hand puppets
I don't like robots
I don't like clowns
I like carousel horses and fortune tellers
I like fortune telling tools and props
I like gypsies.
I like native crafts and folklore
I like Americana style, but I am very patriotic and Finnish :-) Give me "Finlandiana" and I'm happy :-d
I like impressionism, pre-raphaelites and naivism
I don't like modern abstract art and psychedelic stuff
I don't like 50's, 60's and 70's vintage
I like byzance and baroque
I don't like rococo.
I like oriental stuff, from Middle East to Japan.
I like medieval stuff, fantasy, LOTR style
I like museum stores.
I don't like angels, cherubs or puttos
I don't like religious stuff. No saints, crosses, hindu gods, buddhas, OMs and such for me.
But I like Pagan and witchy stuff... yeah... contradictory :-)
I like fairytales, fantasy, magic and mystery
I like dragons and griffins
I like crocodiles
I like cats of all sizes, especially red cats and tigers
I like foxes :-) (And collect them too :-))
I like sheep and goats. VERY much...
I like peacocks
I don't like monkeys or pigs
I don't like bugs, not even butterflies, dragonflies and ladybugs
I like bees and wasps
I don't like honey or beeswax
I like salt candy, salt liquorice, fudge, toffee and caramel.
I don't like dark chocolate or bubble gum. (Except when it's liquorice flavored LOL)
I don't like mint flavor or malt.
But - guess what... I LOVE dark chocolate with mint, like After Eights LOL
I don't like "breath fresheners" or "cough drops" style candy, like "Fisherman's Friends" or "Vicks".
I like lollipops
I don't like violet flavor.
I don't like saffron.
I don't like onion, garlic, leek or chives
I like pudding powders
I don't like soup powders.
I don't like seafood
I don't like alcohol, not even in candy or tea.
I don't smoke, and I dislike smoke scented things - whether it's hickory smoke, Lapsang Souchong or tobacco.
I like tea
I like mugs and teacups
I like kitchen textiles, potholders, aprons, placemats, towels
I like table setting stuff, like napkins, napkin rings, candle rings, vases and so on.
I like cookie cutters and cake forms
I like vanilla and fruity scents
I don't like scents like "sea breeze" and "petit grain".
I don't like insence
I don't like air fresherners
I like candles and candle holders
I don't like makeup, not even lipbalm
I like handcream
I like bath products
I like poppies, roses, lilies
I don't like daisies, sunflowers, african daisies, chrysanthemums or other such flowers
I like gardening
I like gloves
I don't like mittens
I don't like socks, unless they are handknitted
I like t-shirts and tanks
I like scarfs and bandanas
I don't like hats
I like pouches, bags, totes, boxes, tins, organizers and stuff like that.
I like journals, diaries, notebooks, composition books - bigger stuff
I don't like small "cute" notepads
I like files and folders
I like stationary
I like pens, especially color pencils
I like bookmarks
I like stickers, scraps, punches, stamps and such - like these scissors that cut funny edging.
I don't like scrap book labels, tags and photo corners, journal boxes and such
I like ATC tags though :-) I like ATCs, altered books, self made cards and such.
I like black and white photos and art cards
I like quotes and sayings - especially embroidered, like the "Home Sweet Home" or the emrboidered pillows with a witty saying or proverb. I think "Subversive Cross Stitch" is just the "mean" kind of witty kitsch I like :-D
I like calligraphy
I don't like souvenirs or souvenir postcards
I don't like "novelty items", joke things or "childish" and "stupid" kitsch, like whoopie cushions, garden gnomes, stripping teddybears and crying children.
I don't find "poop-and-pee" humor funny, and I don't like "dirty" stuff.
I like witty and clever funny things, and cultish kitsch, like majolica, star trek, bumper stickers, "mean" t-shirts, skulls and bones, band-aid with goofy pattern or kitchen gadgets that look like animals - I like irony and sarcasms, have a little dark sense of humor...
I don't like "cute" like pink kittens, Mickey Mouse, "my little ponny" and "hug bears" - or other "grown-ups playing teenagers" stuff. Like t-shirts with glitter or something like "cute", "pretty" or "princess" written on. Great on a 13-years-old, awful on a 33-years-old.
I like "cute" things like plushies with an attitude :-D
I like romantic stuff, like Victorian things, lace, silk ribbons, fine china, crystal glass and roses.
I don't like over-sentimental things that are so sweet one gets tooth ache just by looking at it, like frills and dolls all over the place, or frilly satin cushions..
I hate things made of "pretty" dolls, like lamp shades.
I like tassels and fringes
I don't like pompoms and frills
I like stars and paisley.
I like stripes and polkadots
I don't like squares, plaid, gingham or checkered
I like paw prints and panther prints
I like "chinese" silk, old kimono silk, saris and such
I like velvet, especially velvet ribbon... *_*
I like chiffon and organza.
I don't like mesh, lurex or glitter
I like knitting and yarn
I like textile crafts, materials and tools - especially gadgets :-)
I like craft magazines, especially Marie Claire Idées :-)
I like natural fibres and materials.
I like bone, "ivory", ebenholz, rosewood, mother-of-pearl, wood, bone and leather.
I love mother-of-pearl and polished shells, but I don't like "shelly" shells
I don't like plastic, acrylic, nylon. Some things are better made of these materials, and I understand that in a swap these materials are affordable and light, so this isn't a big deal.
Manmade fibers and plastic are great when it comes to making "ivory" and "tortoise shell". I like both, but I don't want one animal to die for it.
I like earrings (I have pierced ears), especially large, gypsy style things, oriental or baroque things.
I like hairstuff, like bone, silver or wood combs, barrettes and sticks (I have long hair). I like the hair clips with a stick or pin going through a "shield".
I like malachites and amber. I like turqoises with red jasper, like in Tibet or Native American jewelry.
I like pearls, beads, sequins and charms
I like trinkets :-)
I like feathers, especially peacock feathers
I love the little birds made of feathers... and butterflies made of feathers.
I like birds, small birds, like swallows, sparrows, larks and so.
I love the twirping plush birds from WWF :-) I just adore the blackbird and nightingale... one day I'm going to get me one. :-)
I like peacock colors
I like red, green, turquoise, teal, aqua
My favorite color combinations are red and turquoise and blue and orange
I don't like purple and blue
I don't like shocky, electric, neon colors, like apple green, bright orange or pink
I don't like dusty, cold pinks and purples
I like dusty, cold greens, like sage and jade.
I have a husband, who is Jewish, and would appreciate anything Jewish, and he also loves bears and black-and-white cows, so anything with bears or cows or in cow-print, is going to be received with great joy :-)
I also have a black-and-white springer spaniel, who loves squeeky toys and balls.
I don't have children, and won't get any either, so I would find babystuff, booties, toys and so on, very painful...
- Handmade Barbie Clothes 6,849 photos, 318 members
- Inspired by Peony and Parakeet 57 photos, 96 members
- The Documented Life Project 2,714 photos, 1,117 members
- Journal52 1,922 photos, 628 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,438,908 photos, 177,240 members
- CPM Art Challenge 2,184 photos, 1,573 members
- La Belle Epoque ca.1890 - ca.1914 incl. ArtDeco and ArtNouveau 16,356 photos, 1,298 members
- CRAFT 248,936 photos, 14,286 members
- English Springer Spaniel 15,201 photos, 1,379 members
- Decorating with Textiles 1,459 photos, 609 members
- Stumpwork 425 photos, 159 members
- Kaffe Fassett Love 2,146 photos, 421 members
- Venus - Aphrodite 2,196 photos, 768 members
- Mosaic Monday 6,986 photos, 921 members
- Amantes do croche 7,436 photos, 444 members
- Project Spectrum 14,086 photos, 1,359 members
- The Toy Society 4,553 photos, 1,364 members
- Ravelympic Summer Olympics 2008 1,017 photos, 479 members
- Finnish Bloggers 2,135 photos, 124 members
- Nancy Bush 990 photos, 249 members
- SOCK HEAVEN 3,769 photos, 1,051 members
- Sock Knitters Unite! 6,864 photos, 725 members
- Free Knitting Stitch Patterns 28 photos, 297 members
- Summer of Socks 2008 432 photos, 294 members
- Nalbinding Nutters 365 photos, 138 members
- Mystic Shawls 47 photos, 33 members
- Knitting Olympics 75 photos, 32 members
- the traveling wig 114 photos, 157 members
- I am what I fave ( f/v >10% ; add 1 fave 2 ) 16 photos, 129 members
- The Recipe Project 91 photos, 48 members
- Cork Recycling For Art - One Billion Corks! 248 photos, 208 members
- Technicolor Rainbow Swap 27 photos, 121 members
- Friends faces on Flick 901 photos, 464 members
- asylum escapees 6,540 photos, 457 members
- Flickr Mosaics & Collages 17,861 photos, 1,745 members
- Great Wall Of Faces 3,518 photos, 1,161 members
- F'N Metal 1,057 photos, 76 members
- Shabby Pink Cottage 17,725 photos, 1,327 members
- Colorful food & drink 26,820 photos, 1,845 members
- Christmas Ornaments 8,140 photos, 1,126 members
- Sexy Knitters Club 93 photos, 171 members
- V.I.Planet ☆ ★ ☆ New Front Page! 6,894 photos, 805 members
- Textured Knitting 5,746 photos, 570 members
- Vintage Holiday Crafting 2,675 photos, 497 members
- Amigurumi Dudes 77 photos, 299 members
- ‹(•¿•)› Spoonfuls of laughs ‹(•¿•)› 6 photos, 112 members
- CrazyQuilting 2,552 photos, 475 members
- christmas-stocking-swap 90 photos, 57 members
- A Month of Softies 5,409 photos, 1,503 members
- Free Pattern Links 6,213 photos, 1,696 members
ketutar doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Ketutar Jensen
- April 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken