I am sad to report the death on the 14th August 2013, following a short illness, of my Flickr friend, Gingermadu.
Bless you, Mimi, and may your God go with you.
Following retirement, I am taking the opportunity to review the least worst of my pictures and upload them here, to share my travel experiences.
Where possible travel photos are nearly all geo-tagged, but with some places it is not possible to be as accurate as I would like, as the detail doesn't exist in some maps. If anything is wildly adrift, please tell me. Likewise, my pictures are described as accurately as can be, but please feel free to correct any errors, or provide further information, either by adding a comment or by contacting me direct. Please note that, sometimes, I provide further information from websites; I try to give due acknowledgement.
Some members have added me as a contact, but do not have anything available to me: while there may be a good reason for this, I do reserve the right to cancel this contact. Feel free to e mail me first .
Finally, if you feel I have offended your copyright, please let me have details and I will remove, as quickly as possible, the affected pictures; however, where pictures have not been taken by me, I always try to indicate the origin. i.e., web, scanned from books/magazines, and so on.
Thank you for reading.
Photos of Ealonian56 (3)
- Art and Culture In The Philippines 1,999 photos, 25 members
- Sacral Buildings - Sakralbauten 5,387 photos, 190 members
- Bridges, Bridges, and MORE BRIDGES 132,880 photos, 14,210 members
- National Trust properties in Sussex 2,410 photos, 164 members
- A TOWN 1,958 photos, 211 members
- A PUB CRAWL 6,338 photos, 128 members
- A COUNTRYPLACE 7,195 photos, 681 members
- Mayo 3,658 photos, 217 members
- National Trust properties in Kent 1,907 photos, 152 members
- The British Police Service 3,970 photos, 138 members
- AN ESTATE 11,584 photos, 1,324 members
- Church Interiors 178,937 photos, 11,531 members
- South East Ireland 12,088 photos, 375 members
- Buxton and the High peak 7,169 photos, 339 members
- War Memorials 45,225 photos, 2,367 members
- The Great War 1914 - 1918 45,753 photos, 2,147 members
- Sachsen-Anhalt 36,784 photos, 487 members
- Lovely Leitrim 759 photos, 70 members
- Metz, Nancy et toute la Lorraine 40,848 photos, 1,024 members
- PLANET EARTH BACK IN THE DAY 231,870 photos, 5,209 members
- Wales Photography. 226,183 photos, 5,562 members
- A LONG WALK 40,642 photos, 2,667 members
- A COSY COTTAGE. 12,862 photos, 927 members
- This Is Berkshire 4,919 photos, 126 members
- Oxfordshire 36,448 photos, 1,177 members
- Arizona Towns and Cities 13,091 photos, 393 members
- Scenic Kerry 136 photos, 28 members
- The World of Theatre 31,515 photos, 2,082 members
- Albuquerque 27,502 photos, 1,180 members
- Bits And Pieces 13,470 photos, 346 members
- Clare 5,883 photos, 487 members
- VEGAS.com 17,333 photos, 433 members
- Galway is Beautiful 3,286 photos, 317 members
- New Mexico 91,055 photos, 3,153 members
- Malaysia, Truly Asia! 21,416 photos, 889 members
- Transport World Wide 786,205 photos, 1,804 members
- "transport of the uk and europe" 331,566 photos, 579 members
- County of Hampshire 57,282 photos, 967 members
- Pewsey Wiltshire And Surrounding Area 913 photos, 47 members
- Cable Car 1,725 photos, 343 members
- Funicular Railways 3,019 photos, 370 members
- Ticino, Tessin - CH 11,400 photos, 652 members
- Obwalden/Nidwalden/Engelberg 1,548 photos, 136 members
- Switzerland 308,055 photos, 11,800 members
- Kent 98,631 photos, 2,683 members
- Kent churches 6,612 photos, 284 members
- Potsdam, Germany 10,880 photos, 847 members
- Kildare 4,093 photos, 164 members
- Co.Wicklow 6,830 photos, 283 members
- Dublin♥Photography 8,679 photos, 700 members
Ealonian56 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- January 2007
- born Crayford, Kent
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Over 60