Scruffy old git. Now, sadly, a widower. Shirley, my wife of 28 years died on 20 March 2014.
I have now changed the CC license to non commercial use only. I enjoy seeing my shots used in your blogs etc but have seen rather too many used for commercial purposes.
- ALL PANASONIC CAMERAS! 32,797 photos, 234 members
- Our Lonely Planet 10,093 photos, 252 members
- Lumix TZ70/ZS50 2,671 photos, 151 members
- Westhay Moor National Nature Reserve 1,100 photos, 87 members
- Somerset and Surrounding Areas (UK) 9,639 photos, 315 members
- Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS 23,397 photos, 1,097 members
- This is Why I Bought A Camera 557,983 photos, 9,417 members
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM 118,673 photos, 7,729 members
- Canon 700D (T5i) EOS 60,028 photos, 2,568 members
- PBWA (Photography by Wandering About) 134,913 photos, 1,685 members
- in explore 683,583 photos, 60,840 members
- Somerset Invertebrates Group 142 photos, 11 members
- Traditional Farm Animals 17,963 photos, 2,257 members
- Quite Interesting Photos 613 photos, 95 members
- macronaut 7,118 photos, 486 members
- TAUNTON AND WEST CAMERA CLUB 14,974 photos, 236 members
- The British Dragonfly Society Pool 9,426 photos, 494 members
- All Animal Close-Ups 44,113 photos, 1,042 members
- Somerset Woodlands 243 photos, 14 members
- WILDLIFE & NATURE ONLY ~ No Limits Just Wildlife. 41,024 photos, 517 members
- Somerset's Wonderful Wildlife 9,943 photos, 213 members
- Snail Sunday 80 photos, 23 members
- Shapwick Heath Nature Reserve 1,412 photos, 72 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 51,578 photos, 4,039 members
- Wasps 11,309 photos, 1,855 members
- All Things ~*Earthy*~ 128,399 photos, 6,363 members
- Sighthound Inaction 1,190 photos, 131 members
- Taunton Camera Club 2,820 photos, 37 members
- Sheep Sunday 2,811 photos, 178 members
- Crow Point Wreck 76 photos, 26 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 7,063 photos, 1,467 members
- Butterflies and Moths of Great Britain & Ireland 76,496 photos, 2,277 members
- Sign Sunday 5,799 photos, 183 members
- The beauty of snails, spiders, slugs. (UK) 1,598 photos, 278 members
- Birds & Bees, all Flowers & Trees. 79,853 photos, 821 members
- Petraits 3,831 photos, 177 members
- South West England Wildlife 57,439 photos, 864 members
- 52 Weeks for Not Dogs 3,637 photos, 10 members
- Farming Life 27,085 photos, 1,184 members
- FlickrCentral 9,431,111 photos, 259,351 members
- European Birds and Wildlife 137,939 photos, 1,509 members
- Flickr Amateurs 46,809 photos, 965 members
- anything about dogs 26,665 photos, 422 members
- A WRITING on the WALL 80,741 photos, 1,697 members
- British Insects & other Arthropods 93,354 photos, 2,084 members
- Signs of theTimes ©®™ (Sign Pictures) 63,300 photos, 6,001 members
- Headlands, Capes and Points 895 photos, 117 members
- Something in My Hand 2,128 photos, 274 members
- Photohumorism 4,678 photos, 371 members
- Somerset's Nature Reserves 8,393 photos, 177 members
"I "met" Mark when I was surfing around Flickr one day. His images popped out and grabbed me and I looked at and commented on many of the images in his then nascent photostream (maybe 50-some pictures). We're still friends after all these years and Mark is a smashing photographer and all-around great guy."
May 28th, 2013
""I have come to know and love viewing Mark's photos, his passion and love of Photography shows through in the sheer quality of his work giving other lesser souls something to aspire to. I wrote to Mark and ask if he would be so kind as to allow me the use of some of his photos to donate with other friends from Flickr and across the world, to help raise funds for local charity work and support in our community. Some of his work has gone to make greeting cards, that have been sold at various fund raising functions with all 100% of the sale going to the charity, to date thanks to Ian and my other friends who so kindly took it in there hearts to support me in this work, have helped me raise well over £200 in various functions and ALL the funds have been given to various local charities, my contribution, been some of my photos and whatever it costs me to make the greeting cards.
Thank you Mark, not only for your kind heart, but also for the wonderful Photos that you produce and bring joy and happiness to the many whom get to view them. Bless you my friend.
Regards John Agrel Smith: Somerset Camera Club.""
February 28th, 2010
susie 1 says:
"I've known Mark as my flickr friend for nearly 2 years.
He takes such beautiful photographs, & has plenty of subject matter in the beautiful part of the country he lives in.
He makes me laugh how hes always taking the mick out of his son, he calls him The Boy Wonder. I reckon your only jealous Mark!
I love his photographs of his dogs, Tom & the lovable rogue Snaps.
Hes got a great sense of humour.
Thanks for being my flickr friend Mark.
August 18th, 2009
"I met Mark on the second Somerset Flickrmeet. He loves the countryside with a passion and it shows in his photos. He is a great guy to be with and you can always find him. Just look the the smoke from his pipe!"
June 16th, 2008
Gothic Toad says:
"Mark takes really nice photos and has an eye for unusual features. His comments are always welcome. A nice bloke for a scruffy old git! The Toad says: check him out! : )"
February 20th, 2008
- Mark Robinson
- June 2006
- Newton Abbot
- Williton, UK
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Allsorts. Paid dog walking, shop work and the odd photo sales.