Scruffy old git. Now, sadly, a widower. Shirley, my wife of 28 years died on 20 March 2014.
I have now changed the CC license to non commercial use only. I enjoy seeing my shots used in your blogs etc but have seen rather too many used for commercial purposes.
- Our Lonely Planet 2,690 photos, 216 members
- Lumix TZ70/ZS50 783 photos, 68 members
- Westhay Moor National Nature Reserve 744 photos, 67 members
- Somerset and Surrounding Areas (UK) 7,334 photos, 274 members
- Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS 21,360 photos, 1,036 members
- This is Why I Bought A Camera 277,752 photos, 7,111 members
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM 108,375 photos, 7,430 members
- Canon 700D (T5i) EOS 37,881 photos, 1,724 members
- PBWA (Photography by Wandering About) 101,393 photos, 1,635 members
- in explore 493,248 photos, 45,425 members
- Somerset Invertebrates Group 117 photos, 10 members
- Traditional Farm Animals 17,273 photos, 2,234 members
- Quite Interesting Photos 613 photos, 94 members
- macronaut 6,041 photos, 456 members
- TAUNTON AND WEST CAMERA CLUB 13,857 photos, 238 members
- The British Dragonfly Society Pool 6,751 photos, 405 members
- All Animal Close-Ups 36,097 photos, 925 members
- Somerset Woodlands 140 photos, 12 members
- WILDLIFE & NATURE ONLY ~ No Limits Just Wildlife. 29,804 photos, 419 members
- Somerset's Wonderful Wildlife 8,502 photos, 192 members
- Snail Sunday 62 photos, 14 members
- Shapwick Heath Nature Reserve 1,228 photos, 61 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 44,473 photos, 3,555 members
- Wasps 10,068 photos, 1,741 members
- All Things ~*Earthy*~ 110,988 photos, 6,041 members
- Sighthound Inaction 1,126 photos, 129 members
- Taunton Camera Club 2,674 photos, 38 members
- Sheep Sunday 2,336 photos, 152 members
- Crow Point Wreck 62 photos, 23 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 6,376 photos, 1,425 members
- Butterflies and Moths of Great Britain & Ireland 60,944 photos, 2,066 members
- Sign Sunday 2,697 photos, 120 members
- The beauty of snails, spiders, slugs. (UK) 1,303 photos, 234 members
- Birds & Bees, all Flowers & Trees. 61,582 photos, 749 members
- Petraits 3,504 photos, 171 members
- South West England Wildlife 44,789 photos, 661 members
- 52 Weeks for Not Dogs 3,327 photos, 9 members
- Farming Life 24,054 photos, 1,149 members
- FlickrCentral 9,459,180 photos, 246,126 members
- European Birds and Wildlife 111,505 photos, 1,335 members
- Flickr Amateurs 25,990 photos, 714 members
- anything about dogs 23,918 photos, 419 members
- A WRITING on the WALL 75,949 photos, 1,634 members
- British Insects & other Arthropods 84,121 photos, 2,029 members
- Signs of theTimes ©®™ (Sign Pictures) 62,798 photos, 5,986 members
- Headlands, Capes and Points 885 photos, 115 members
- Something in My Hand 2,095 photos, 275 members
- Photohumorism 4,457 photos, 366 members
- Somerset's Nature Reserves 6,677 photos, 153 members
- picture poems *Flickr's Best-kept Secret* 49,393 photos, 1,996 members
"I "met" Mark when I was surfing around Flickr one day. His images popped out and grabbed me and I looked at and commented on many of the images in his then nascent photostream (maybe 50-some pictures). We're still friends after all these years and Mark is a smashing photographer and all-around great guy."
May 28th, 2013
""I have come to know and love viewing Mark's photos, his passion and love of Photography shows through in the sheer quality of his work giving other lesser souls something to aspire to. I wrote to Mark and ask if he would be so kind as to allow me the use of some of his photos to donate with other friends from Flickr and across the world, to help raise funds for local charity work and support in our community. Some of his work has gone to make greeting cards, that have been sold at various fund raising functions with all 100% of the sale going to the charity, to date thanks to Ian and my other friends who so kindly took it in there hearts to support me in this work, have helped me raise well over £200 in various functions and ALL the funds have been given to various local charities, my contribution, been some of my photos and whatever it costs me to make the greeting cards.
Thank you Mark, not only for your kind heart, but also for the wonderful Photos that you produce and bring joy and happiness to the many whom get to view them. Bless you my friend.
Regards John Agrel Smith: Somerset Camera Club.""
February 28th, 2010
susie 1 says:
"I've known Mark as my flickr friend for nearly 2 years.
He takes such beautiful photographs, & has plenty of subject matter in the beautiful part of the country he lives in.
He makes me laugh how hes always taking the mick out of his son, he calls him The Boy Wonder. I reckon your only jealous Mark!
I love his photographs of his dogs, Tom & the lovable rogue Snaps.
Hes got a great sense of humour.
Thanks for being my flickr friend Mark.
August 18th, 2009
"I met Mark on the second Somerset Flickrmeet. He loves the countryside with a passion and it shows in his photos. He is a great guy to be with and you can always find him. Just look the the smoke from his pipe!"
June 16th, 2008
Gothic Toad says:
"Mark takes really nice photos and has an eye for unusual features. His comments are always welcome. A nice bloke for a scruffy old git! The Toad says: check him out! : )"
February 20th, 2008
- Mark Robinson
- June 2006
- Newton Abbot
- Williton, UK
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Allsorts. Paid dog walking, shop work and the odd photo sales.