Scruffy old git. Now, sadly, a widower. Shirley, my wife of 28 years died on 20 March 2014.
I have now changed the CC license to non commercial use only. I enjoy seeing my shots used in your blogs etc but have seen rather too many used for commercial purposes.
- Our Lonely Planet 4,526 photos, 232 members
- Lumix TZ70/ZS50 1,076 photos, 83 members
- Westhay Moor National Nature Reserve 767 photos, 72 members
- Somerset and Surrounding Areas (UK) 7,689 photos, 285 members
- Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS 21,801 photos, 1,045 members
- This is Why I Bought A Camera 334,240 photos, 7,717 members
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM 110,103 photos, 7,527 members
- Canon 700D (T5i) EOS 43,245 photos, 1,949 members
- PBWA (Photography by Wandering About) 110,034 photos, 1,647 members
- in explore 535,396 photos, 49,466 members
- Somerset Invertebrates Group 117 photos, 10 members
- Traditional Farm Animals 17,398 photos, 2,234 members
- Quite Interesting Photos 613 photos, 94 members
- macronaut 6,128 photos, 455 members
- TAUNTON AND WEST CAMERA CLUB 14,037 photos, 242 members
- The British Dragonfly Society Pool 6,797 photos, 407 members
- All Animal Close-Ups 37,921 photos, 953 members
- Somerset Woodlands 160 photos, 12 members
- WILDLIFE & NATURE ONLY ~ No Limits Just Wildlife. 32,155 photos, 451 members
- Somerset's Wonderful Wildlife 8,750 photos, 199 members
- Snail Sunday 64 photos, 16 members
- Shapwick Heath Nature Reserve 1,277 photos, 64 members
- Artistic and creative dog shots! 46,243 photos, 3,700 members
- Wasps 10,234 photos, 1,758 members
- All Things ~*Earthy*~ 114,186 photos, 6,118 members
- Sighthound Inaction 1,137 photos, 129 members
- Taunton Camera Club 2,729 photos, 39 members
- Sheep Sunday 2,404 photos, 156 members
- Crow Point Wreck 62 photos, 23 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 6,550 photos, 1,432 members
- Butterflies and Moths of Great Britain & Ireland 61,558 photos, 2,087 members
- Sign Sunday 3,243 photos, 131 members
- The beauty of snails, spiders, slugs. (UK) 1,321 photos, 242 members
- Birds & Bees, all Flowers & Trees. 65,637 photos, 767 members
- Petraits 3,565 photos, 173 members
- South West England Wildlife 48,149 photos, 757 members
- 52 Weeks for Not Dogs 3,410 photos, 10 members
- Farming Life 24,667 photos, 1,154 members
- FlickrCentral 9,498,758 photos, 249,437 members
- European Birds and Wildlife 116,781 photos, 1,380 members
- Flickr Amateurs 30,298 photos, 771 members
- anything about dogs 24,589 photos, 420 members
- A WRITING on the WALL 77,081 photos, 1,652 members
- British Insects & other Arthropods 84,498 photos, 2,028 members
- Signs of theTimes ©®™ (Sign Pictures) 62,685 photos, 5,997 members
- Headlands, Capes and Points 887 photos, 117 members
- Something in My Hand 2,102 photos, 275 members
- Photohumorism 4,496 photos, 364 members
- Somerset's Nature Reserves 7,058 photos, 162 members
- picture poems *Flickr's Best-kept Secret* 50,564 photos, 1,997 members
"I "met" Mark when I was surfing around Flickr one day. His images popped out and grabbed me and I looked at and commented on many of the images in his then nascent photostream (maybe 50-some pictures). We're still friends after all these years and Mark is a smashing photographer and all-around great guy."
May 28th, 2013
""I have come to know and love viewing Mark's photos, his passion and love of Photography shows through in the sheer quality of his work giving other lesser souls something to aspire to. I wrote to Mark and ask if he would be so kind as to allow me the use of some of his photos to donate with other friends from Flickr and across the world, to help raise funds for local charity work and support in our community. Some of his work has gone to make greeting cards, that have been sold at various fund raising functions with all 100% of the sale going to the charity, to date thanks to Ian and my other friends who so kindly took it in there hearts to support me in this work, have helped me raise well over £200 in various functions and ALL the funds have been given to various local charities, my contribution, been some of my photos and whatever it costs me to make the greeting cards.
Thank you Mark, not only for your kind heart, but also for the wonderful Photos that you produce and bring joy and happiness to the many whom get to view them. Bless you my friend.
Regards John Agrel Smith: Somerset Camera Club.""
February 28th, 2010
susie 1 says:
"I've known Mark as my flickr friend for nearly 2 years.
He takes such beautiful photographs, & has plenty of subject matter in the beautiful part of the country he lives in.
He makes me laugh how hes always taking the mick out of his son, he calls him The Boy Wonder. I reckon your only jealous Mark!
I love his photographs of his dogs, Tom & the lovable rogue Snaps.
Hes got a great sense of humour.
Thanks for being my flickr friend Mark.
August 18th, 2009
"I met Mark on the second Somerset Flickrmeet. He loves the countryside with a passion and it shows in his photos. He is a great guy to be with and you can always find him. Just look the the smoke from his pipe!"
June 16th, 2008
Gothic Toad says:
"Mark takes really nice photos and has an eye for unusual features. His comments are always welcome. A nice bloke for a scruffy old git! The Toad says: check him out! : )"
February 20th, 2008
- Mark Robinson
- June 2006
- Newton Abbot
- Williton, UK
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Allsorts. Paid dog walking, shop work and the odd photo sales.