www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3 - Please click on the link to help feed the Animals - It doesn't cost a penny..:O)
The Greatest Photographer in the Universe - Probably..:O)
Best viewed reflected
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
create your own visited states map
create your personalized map of europe
or check out our Barcelona travel guide
Photos of law_keven (6)
- #Flickr12Days 69,539 photos, 7,069 members
- Jonathon Livingston Seagull 328 photos, 35 members
- Olympic Park 994 photos, 107 members
- olympic britain 2012 7,217 photos, 520 members
- Celebrate London 2012 275 photos, 367 members
- 2012 Olympics 7,735 photos, 503 members
- London Summer Olympic Games 2012 2,939 photos, 214 members
- The London Olympics 2012 25,828 photos, 1,924 members
- Madonna 4,070 photos, 1,014 members
- Wildlife Whisperer Wildlife Photo Competition Jan/Apr 2012 917 photos, 519 members
- EOS Adventure 220,886 photos, 7,293 members
- Royal wedding 29th April 2011 535 photos, 72 members
- The People's Royal Wedding Album 1,302 photos, 670 members
- Yes, we can be happy! 5,194 photos, 620 members
- PHOTOTALKGROUP[High Quality Images] 3,631 photos, 546 members
- cat and moose.. an invitation group ~ P1/C2 4,511 photos, 435 members
- Universe of Photography (Admin Invite) 200+F 948 photos, 223 members
- Clyde's friends - only for dogs ! NO PEOPLE! 2,406 photos, 325 members
- Wedding Photography! 151 photos, 47 members
- Top 20 White 11 photos, 326 members
- Canon Compact Cameras 7,816 photos, 345 members
- Capturing the Light - Exploring the World 1,989 photos, 123 members
- Very Impressive Photo ( Admin Invite ) 1,255 photos, 467 members
- "FuNest FuNkYest FrEaKest FaNtAsTiC FaCe's of Flickr" 1,001 photos, 128 members
- FROGS! 200 photos, 35 members
- Vegies "n" Fruits ( The Harvest ) 1,223 photos, 104 members
- What song is it 15 photos, 37 members
- Lyon 49,039 photos, 2,662 members
- Macro Passion 3,222 photos, 291 members
- WE WANT THE OLD LAYOUT OF OUR PHOTO PAGE 4,748 photos, 1,576 members
- ***EARTH NATURE & LOVE •P1-A2! NO people/ NO single buildings! 48,397 photos, 2,500 members
- flickr Travel Award (Post 1 - Award 3) 142,979 photos, 6,326 members
- When You're Smiling, The Whole World Smiles With You 884 photos, 124 members
- 2010 London Summer Photo-Classes 1,285 photos, 312 members
- 1001 Nights / Magic City (P1-A9) ☆☆ Invited Photos ONLY 64,416 photos, 2,990 members
- The Lake District UK 66,940 photos, 6,037 members
- Phoenix Immortal (Admin Invite) 100+F 952 photos, 385 members
- British Wildlife Centre 11,071 photos, 957 members
- The Art of Quality (P1/ C2) 2,244 photos, 269 members
- BBC Springwatch (Official) 282,822 photos, 24,328 members
- Foto Club Digital 4,294 photos, 283 members
- Anything you would show your Grandparents. 12,294 photos, 476 members
- Mother Nature: P1/C1 5,346 photos, 520 members
- *CORAZÓN DE LUNA * INVITATION ONLY *COMMENT 3 * 14,317 photos, 629 members
- gigilivorno's friends 20,507 photos, 490 members
- ## ~ Shining Pieces Of The World! ~P1 / A 3 ~Sweeper Active 25,604 photos, 1,638 members
- Football Furry Mascots - PLEASE READ OUR GROUP RULE 433 photos, 68 members
- ** Dream Landscapes & Nature ** 4,992 photos, 353 members
- * Camilles Appeal Theme Of The Week - Brightly Coloured 495 photos, 149 members
- 2010 Only 4,894 photos, 175 members
Your work is amazing, there is no words to describe! Congratulation for your talent!"
16th March, 2012
Tambako the Jaguar says:
"I also needed to write a testimonial to this great person, well deserved!
Being a animal photographer and lover myself, I'm really fascinated by his animal pictures. Not only on the technical aspect, but also because of the covered subjects and the humor he places there, making the photograph even more enjoyable. And he seems to be always there at the right moment, to get THE shot!
But it would be unfair to say that only his animal pictures are great. Actually whatever he takes is great, it's why I enjoy to watch all his pictures, there is always something fascinating about them.
He's really an amazing artist, but also a very nice and friendly person; I greatly appreciate the comments he often leaves on my photos."
4th May, 2009
"A smiling rainbow..giving a lot of energy, joy of life, self distance and a excellent photographer.
He is a life artist as well ,sharing this beauty around.
Simplicity is an art...
I will also be able to read his first book. I love the way he writes about his adventures with that selfdistance....makes me always smile.
I think that whatever he wants to do he do it with magic
All best wishes for you Law Keven and thank you for being a good flickr friend.!"
14th March, 2009
"wow!!!!.... arrebatadora expresión de la naturaleza, es un gusto ver y prácicamente palpar cada uno de los razgos de los bellos ejemplares capturados... magnífica técnica...."
24th November, 2008
Nic Temby says:
"What I like about Keven is that, not only does he take some really incredible photos, he also takes the time to look at your photos and leave nice comments on them. I think that's why he's so popular here on Flickr (apart from the fact he has so many wonderful photos that is =)"
20th October, 2008
""""""Well dear friend..
I have to say that for a moment now I have enjoyed your photos
and your joy and passion for the creativity in life. law_keven has a unique vision and a real talent in photography and he is obviously willing to work very hard to make his vision come to life.
He has a terrific sense of photography combined with a great visual sense."
He has an incredible eye and is truly gifted! His photographs stream full of beautiful snapshots of animal and nature love photos make you feel like you are standing right there. I look forward to his photos . Thanks so much for sharing your world."""""""""""""
18th October, 2008
"thank you very much for sharing ur great photos with us!"
10th October, 2008
Grayman ! Studying - CS6 says:
"I would just like to say Keven is my biggest supporter. He is always ready with a kind word and generous with his awards. Not to metion his stellar photographs and commentaries which are always a pleasure to look at and read. Keven is a great all around individual and I am honoured to call him friend!
9th August, 2008
"all the Keven's photos rocks, congratulations my friend."
3rd August, 2008
K. Linehan says:
"Keven is an amazing person and an incredible photographer!! I have had the privilege of "knowing" Keven for almost my entire time here in Flickrland and he has been such an inspiration and supportive friend... I don't know what my time here would have been like if I had never met this amazing man!! I hope to one day visit England and share a cup of tea with this really wonderful person! Thank you Keven, for being who you are!! You are the best!! ^_^"
3rd August, 2008
Big Cat Lover says:
"Right, I think its fair to say that being a lazy so and so for me to make the effort to write some really nice words about someone means that they are very special! That is very true in this case. I would say that Keven has one of the best photostreams on Flickr but much more than that, he cares deeply about other peoples photographs. He also puts an amazing amount of effort into researching the places and animals he photographs making the whole viewer experience even better. He is quite simply a great photographer and a really nice guy."
27th July, 2008
The Yele says:
"Keven's photos represent life,
a pure and energetic life in everyway!!
I love his point of view,
His photos are splendid gifts to us,
full of colours, soul and...great title :-)!!
Keep on making us dream with your photographic world,
19th July, 2008
"Keven has the most beautiful perspective in his photography. I regularly check the latest additions to the stream and I always let out a little "wow". The technical ability along with the eye for a fantastic shot makes for some of the most wonderful pictures I see on Flickr.
As a person, he seems to be a lovely genuine man (and a Hammer!). His kindness is encouraging but never patronizing. It's always a pleasure to see a comment or two from him!
A very valuable member of Flickr!"
9th July, 2008
Ken Heffernan says:
"All I can say about this wonderful photographer is what a stunning amout of work. Always kind with comments and invites. Keep up the wonderful work and I'm looking forward to seeing so much more."
16th June, 2008
Violet Illusion says:
"KEVEN :) !!!!
I am honored to have met you, and I'm so glad I did. Good thing my winter scene was in explore that day, or I would have never of met you !
Anyways, back to you: You are one of the sweetest men I have met on flickr !! You know just what to say to make me smile. Your a great listener, and you give amazing advice. Your pictures blow my mind. They are so wonderful. They are even better when dedicated to me. (HA, JUST KIDDING !) I want to thank you for being such a kind man to me. You are truly one of a kind.
13th May, 2008
"Keven's photos are excellent. He has a great sense of humour and this shows in some of his pictures, at other times his professionalism, expertise, timing and downright persistence come thru. He has some amazing shots and i am envious of his photos - I hope he never gives up looking for that next "best" shot, like we all do. He is a great contact to have on Flickr and a great inspiration.
8th April, 2008
"Keven is a great Flickr friend, he always has a kind comment for others Flikerites work.
I love to look at Keven's shots, they are bright and vivid and well composed. His animal shots are superb! He is able to get up close and take fabulous photos of the local fauna!!
When I view Keven's photo's I feel as though I could reach out and touch the subjects, they are so clear and sharp!!"
8th April, 2008
Terri.Flickr.Chic ♥ says:
"I feel very blessed to be a contact of yours. Your photos blow my mind, and your personality is incredible. Thank you for being a wonderful contact of mine."
6th April, 2008
"The pictures are all really beautiful, gorgeous, sensual, seductive, stunning, hot, desirable, erotic and exquisite photos.
They are like diamonds, the brightest, most precious element in the world, with intelligence, a bubbly happiness and a freshness that makes me having a wonderful friend that I have had the honor, calling me a friend. I send you kisses …,
2nd April, 2008
"Gotta love Keven's photo's. So clear and crisp, and full of color. Wonderful animal and nature shots It's like he is invisible to nature: he gets so close to them. Fantastic photostream!!!"
3rd April, 2008
"Keven Law is one of the most amazing people I've never met.
At an early age, this Essex-born lad moved to Hollywood to become an actor. After an immensely successful career in diaper advertising, he moved on to become a famous stuntman. Amongst his many achievements, he was the actual pilot in five Airplane! disaster movies, but still managed to survive.
At the young age of 30, he has now retired to his Beverly Hills mansion, a billionaire in his own right, with his gorgeous French girlfriend. He has multitudinous talents. Although he is the world record holder for (I forgot), he is also an accomplished painter and photographer.
Keven travels the world to take new images of unknown places. His latest series on London and Essex have won universal acclaim. He is currently travelling to remote Brittany to capture images of the local population and their ancestral rites.
Apart from his splendid girlfriend, his other faithful companion is called Monkey, a mini-me of sorts. Monkey arranges all of Keven's daredevil stunts and he's also his theatrical agent (for bookings, please call: (213) 555 1212)."
25th July, 2007
"Very nice clean clear creative photographs.
Its always fun to watch the photographs and are very imaginative.
A very nice honest and faithful friend to have."
7th June, 2007
- Keven Law
- July 2006
- Los Angeles, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Construction Manager
- Wonderful World.