www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3 - Please click on the link to help feed the Animals - It doesn't cost a penny..:O)
The Greatest Photographer in the Universe - Probably..:O)
Best viewed reflected
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
create your own visited states map
create your personalized map of europe
or check out our Barcelona travel guide
Photos of law_keven (7)
- BBC Winterwatch 177,764 photos, 8,458 members
- Football(EPL) 554 photos, 108 members
- KUMB 92 photos, 43 members
- Amateur Photographer Magazine 347,153 photos, 7,470 members
- #Flickr12Days 84,922 photos, 8,404 members
- Jonathon Livingston Seagull 546 photos, 58 members
- Olympic Park 1,419 photos, 142 members
- olympic britain 2012 7,200 photos, 508 members
- Celebrate London 2012 273 photos, 355 members
- 2012 Olympics 7,783 photos, 500 members
- London Summer Olympic Games 2012 3,152 photos, 225 members
- The London Olympics 2012 26,018 photos, 1,883 members
- Madonna 4,574 photos, 1,027 members
- Wildlife Whisperer Wildlife Photo Competition Jan/Apr 2012 905 photos, 503 members
- EOS Adventure 369,699 photos, 8,332 members
- Royal wedding 29th April 2011 405 photos, 75 members
- The People's Royal Wedding Album 1,253 photos, 662 members
- Yes, we can be happy! 6,528 photos, 612 members
- PHOTOTALKGROUP[High Quality Images] 4,248 photos, 542 members
- cat and moose.. an invitation group ~ P1/C2 7,447 photos, 564 members
- Universe of Photography (Admin Invite) 200+F 1,421 photos, 289 members
- Clyde's friends - only for dogs ! NO PEOPLE! 3,265 photos, 360 members
- Wedding Photography! 328 photos, 79 members
- Top 20 White 28 photos, 318 members
- Canon Compact Cameras 21,493 photos, 526 members
- Capturing the Light - Exploring the World 3,591 photos, 166 members
- Very Impressive Photo ( Admin Invite ) 1,485 photos, 474 members
- "FuNest FuNkYest FrEaKest FaNtAsTiC FaCe's of Flickr" 1,172 photos, 127 members
- FROGS! 380 photos, 67 members
- Vegies "n" Fruits ( The Harvest ) 1,493 photos, 117 members
- What song is it 23 photos, 35 members
- Lyon 65,047 photos, 3,381 members
- Macro Passion 5,774 photos, 440 members
- WE WANT THE OLD LAYOUT OF OUR PHOTO PAGE (P1 / A2) 6,396 photos, 1,607 members
- ***EARTH NATURE & LOVE •P1-A2! NO people or buildings! 75,371 photos, 3,366 members
- flickr Travel Award (Post 1 - Award 3) 252,927 photos, 8,232 members
- When You're Smiling, The Whole World Smiles With You 1,198 photos, 121 members
- 2010 London Summer Photo-Classes 1,314 photos, 300 members
- 1001 Nights / Magic City (P1-A9) ☆☆ Invited Photos ONLY 83,721 photos, 2,931 members
- The Lake District UK 82,827 photos, 6,963 members
- Phoenix Immortal (Admin Invite) 100+F 1,097 photos, 385 members
- British Wildlife Centre 14,403 photos, 1,246 members
- The Art of Quality 3,360 photos, 385 members
- BBC Springwatch (Official) 535,262 photos, 31,643 members
- Foto Club Digital 4,672 photos, 294 members
- Anything you would show your Grandparents. 40,665 photos, 611 members
- Mother Nature: P1/C1 6,391 photos, 526 members
- *CORAZÓN DE LUNA * INVITATION ONLY *COMMENT 3 * 15,341 photos, 609 members
- gigilivorno's friends 21,656 photos, 474 members
- *** ~ Shining Pieces Of The World! ~ Admin. Invite ~ 30,140 photos, 1,726 members
Your work is amazing, there is no words to describe! Congratulation for your talent!"
March 16th, 2012
Tambako the Jaguar says:
"I also needed to write a testimonial to this great person, well deserved!
Being a animal photographer and lover myself, I'm really fascinated by his animal pictures. Not only on the technical aspect, but also because of the covered subjects and the humor he places there, making the photograph even more enjoyable. And he seems to be always there at the right moment, to get THE shot!
But it would be unfair to say that only his animal pictures are great. Actually whatever he takes is great, it's why I enjoy to watch all his pictures, there is always something fascinating about them.
He's really an amazing artist, but also a very nice and friendly person; I greatly appreciate the comments he often leaves on my photos."
May 4th, 2009
"A smiling rainbow..giving a lot of energy, joy of life, self distance and a excellent photographer.
He is a life artist as well ,sharing this beauty around.
Simplicity is an art...
I will also be able to read his first book. I love the way he writes about his adventures with that selfdistance....makes me always smile.
I think that whatever he wants to do he do it with magic
All best wishes for you Law Keven and thank you for being a good flickr friend.!"
March 14th, 2009
"wow!!!!.... arrebatadora expresión de la naturaleza, es un gusto ver y prácicamente palpar cada uno de los razgos de los bellos ejemplares capturados... magnífica técnica...."
November 24th, 2008
Nic Temby says:
"What I like about Keven is that, not only does he take some really incredible photos, he also takes the time to look at your photos and leave nice comments on them. I think that's why he's so popular here on Flickr (apart from the fact he has so many wonderful photos that is =)"
October 20th, 2008
""""""Well dear friend..
I have to say that for a moment now I have enjoyed your photos
and your joy and passion for the creativity in life. law_keven has a unique vision and a real talent in photography and he is obviously willing to work very hard to make his vision come to life.
He has a terrific sense of photography combined with a great visual sense."
He has an incredible eye and is truly gifted! His photographs stream full of beautiful snapshots of animal and nature love photos make you feel like you are standing right there. I look forward to his photos . Thanks so much for sharing your world."""""""""""""
October 18th, 2008
"thank you very much for sharing ur great photos with us!"
October 10th, 2008
Grayman ! Studying - CS6 says:
"I would just like to say Keven is my biggest supporter. He is always ready with a kind word and generous with his awards. Not to metion his stellar photographs and commentaries which are always a pleasure to look at and read. Keven is a great all around individual and I am honoured to call him friend!
August 9th, 2008
"all the Keven's photos rocks, congratulations my friend."
August 3rd, 2008
K. Linehan says:
"Keven is an amazing person and an incredible photographer!! I have had the privilege of "knowing" Keven for almost my entire time here in Flickrland and he has been such an inspiration and supportive friend... I don't know what my time here would have been like if I had never met this amazing man!! I hope to one day visit England and share a cup of tea with this really wonderful person! Thank you Keven, for being who you are!! You are the best!! ^_^"
August 3rd, 2008
Big Cat Lover says:
"Right, I think its fair to say that being a lazy so and so for me to make the effort to write some really nice words about someone means that they are very special! That is very true in this case. I would say that Keven has one of the best photostreams on Flickr but much more than that, he cares deeply about other peoples photographs. He also puts an amazing amount of effort into researching the places and animals he photographs making the whole viewer experience even better. He is quite simply a great photographer and a really nice guy."
July 27th, 2008
The Yele says:
"Keven's photos represent life,
a pure and energetic life in everyway!!
I love his point of view,
His photos are splendid gifts to us,
full of colours, soul and...great title :-)!!
Keep on making us dream with your photographic world,
July 19th, 2008
"Keven has the most beautiful perspective in his photography. I regularly check the latest additions to the stream and I always let out a little "wow". The technical ability along with the eye for a fantastic shot makes for some of the most wonderful pictures I see on Flickr.
As a person, he seems to be a lovely genuine man (and a Hammer!). His kindness is encouraging but never patronizing. It's always a pleasure to see a comment or two from him!
A very valuable member of Flickr!"
July 9th, 2008
Ken Heffernan says:
"All I can say about this wonderful photographer is what a stunning amout of work. Always kind with comments and invites. Keep up the wonderful work and I'm looking forward to seeing so much more."
June 16th, 2008
Violet Illusion says:
"KEVEN :) !!!!
I am honored to have met you, and I'm so glad I did. Good thing my winter scene was in explore that day, or I would have never of met you !
Anyways, back to you: You are one of the sweetest men I have met on flickr !! You know just what to say to make me smile. Your a great listener, and you give amazing advice. Your pictures blow my mind. They are so wonderful. They are even better when dedicated to me. (HA, JUST KIDDING !) I want to thank you for being such a kind man to me. You are truly one of a kind.
May 13th, 2008
"Keven's photos are excellent. He has a great sense of humour and this shows in some of his pictures, at other times his professionalism, expertise, timing and downright persistence come thru. He has some amazing shots and i am envious of his photos - I hope he never gives up looking for that next "best" shot, like we all do. He is a great contact to have on Flickr and a great inspiration.
April 8th, 2008
"Keven is a great Flickr friend, he always has a kind comment for others Flikerites work.
I love to look at Keven's shots, they are bright and vivid and well composed. His animal shots are superb! He is able to get up close and take fabulous photos of the local fauna!!
When I view Keven's photo's I feel as though I could reach out and touch the subjects, they are so clear and sharp!!"
April 8th, 2008
Terri.Flickr.Chic ♥ says:
"I feel very blessed to be a contact of yours. Your photos blow my mind, and your personality is incredible. Thank you for being a wonderful contact of mine."
April 6th, 2008
"The pictures are all really beautiful, gorgeous, sensual, seductive, stunning, hot, desirable, erotic and exquisite photos.
They are like diamonds, the brightest, most precious element in the world, with intelligence, a bubbly happiness and a freshness that makes me having a wonderful friend that I have had the honor, calling me a friend. I send you kisses …,
April 2nd, 2008
"Gotta love Keven's photo's. So clear and crisp, and full of color. Wonderful animal and nature shots It's like he is invisible to nature: he gets so close to them. Fantastic photostream!!!"
April 3rd, 2008
"Keven Law is one of the most amazing people I've never met.
At an early age, this Essex-born lad moved to Hollywood to become an actor. After an immensely successful career in diaper advertising, he moved on to become a famous stuntman. Amongst his many achievements, he was the actual pilot in five Airplane! disaster movies, but still managed to survive.
At the young age of 30, he has now retired to his Beverly Hills mansion, a billionaire in his own right, with his gorgeous French girlfriend. He has multitudinous talents. Although he is the world record holder for (I forgot), he is also an accomplished painter and photographer.
Keven travels the world to take new images of unknown places. His latest series on London and Essex have won universal acclaim. He is currently travelling to remote Brittany to capture images of the local population and their ancestral rites.
Apart from his splendid girlfriend, his other faithful companion is called Monkey, a mini-me of sorts. Monkey arranges all of Keven's daredevil stunts and he's also his theatrical agent (for bookings, please call: (213) 555 1212)."
July 25th, 2007
"Very nice clean clear creative photographs.
Its always fun to watch the photographs and are very imaginative.
A very nice honest and faithful friend to have."
June 7th, 2007
- Keven Law
- July 2006
- Los Angeles, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Construction Manager