I guess, most of all, I like the idea of being able to lend an echo to something that would’ve otherwise burst and then quickly faded.
Photographer currently living in Berlin. 20 years old.
Winner of the Sony World Youth Photographer Award 2014.
For my travel photography: have a look!
Please, do not use my photographs without my permission and if you post my photos anywhere, obviously, please credit them! Thank you.
- STRKNG 2,740 photos, 274 members
- Awake Platform 14,571 photos, 1,552 members
- Sunday Mornings at the River Magazine Submissions 1,709 photos, 618 members
- German Flickr Gathering 2014 210 photos, 27 members
- iGNANT 37,486 photos, 5,901 members
- Hopeless Wanderers. 20 photos, 24 members
- Fade into you 2,036 photos, 573 members
- Petty Thieves 4,108 photos, 599 members
- Mountainstreet Flickr Meetup 2013 114 photos, 15 members
- PONY ANARCHY MAGAZINE 2,901 photos, 2,275 members
- Dreaming, etc. 437 photos, 22 members
- If You Leave Showcase Pool - 2016/17 13,429 photos, 5,507 members
Charlotte Clara says:
"Paulinas pictures are so touching, full of emotions and still so honest. It always seems to me like she is living in a world full of beauty. Her way of using colors and light amazes me every time. All of her photos tell stories in a very personal way. I am so glad that I got to know her in real life. She is an lovely human being her self."
October 8th, 2013
"Paulina photographs with so much grace and emotions.
I love her way of capturing the delicate beauty of women surrounded by nature. She creates timeless stories filled with pensive, lonely moments."
October 29th, 2012
Annija Muižule says:
"Paulina's photos are like little postcards. They are fulfilled with fresh air and soft colors. I am truly amazed by uniqueness of her photos, they make me wanna go outside and follow the wind. The way you see the world inspires me. Thank you!"
August 30th, 2012
Taya Iv says:
"A wonderful soul with an everlasting, peaceful mind. Paulina's photographs express love, mystery, and many secrets revealed from nature. I especially love her focus, the way her stories flawlessly move and make the viewer have goosebumps all over their skin.
Whilst I am writing this Paulina currently has 66 photographs in her stream and I'll be forever wishing that she posts more and more, adding her own touch of magic and special kindness to all the work she produces.
So much love to you."
April 14th, 2012
- June 2011
- Hamburg/ Berlin
- I am: