„I want to stay as close to the edge as I can without going over. Out on the edge you see all kinds of things you can’t see from the center.” - K. Vonnegut
I guess, most of all, I like the idea of being able to lend an echo to something that would’ve otherwise burst and then quickly faded.
Paulina | 19 years old | another story to whisper
Winner of the Sony World Youth Photographer Award 2014
For my travel photography: have a look!
Please, do not use my photographs without my permission and if you post my photos anywhere, obviously, please credit them! Thank you.
- STRKNG 704 photos, 158 members
- Awake Platform 8,513 photos, 1,176 members
- Sunday Mornings at the River 1,105 photos, 430 members
- German Flickr Gathering 2014 259 photos, 27 members
- iGNANT 39,675 photos, 4,395 members
- Hopeless Wanderers. 20 photos, 24 members
- Fade into you 1,631 photos, 409 members
- Petty Thieves 3,819 photos, 542 members
- Mountainstreet Flickr Meetup 2013 112 photos, 15 members
- PONY ANARCHY MAGAZINE 3,085 photos, 1,897 members
- Dreaming, etc. 445 photos, 25 members
- If You Leave 7,719 photos, 4,277 members
Charlotte Clara says:
"Paulinas pictures are so touching, full of emotions and still so honest. It always seems to me like she is living in a world full of beauty. Her way of using colors and light amazes me every time. All of her photos tell stories in a very personal way. I am so glad that I got to know her in real life. She is an lovely human being her self."
October 8th, 2013
"Paulina photographs with so much grace and emotions.
I love her way of capturing the delicate beauty of women surrounded by nature. She creates timeless stories filled with pensive, lonely moments."
October 29th, 2012
Annija Muižule says:
"Paulina's photos are like little postcards. They are fulfilled with fresh air and soft colors. I am truly amazed by uniqueness of her photos, they make me wanna go outside and follow the wind. The way you see the world inspires me. Thank you!"
August 30th, 2012
Taya Iv says:
"A wonderful soul with an everlasting, peaceful mind. Paulina's photographs express love, mystery, and many secrets revealed from nature. I especially love her focus, the way her stories flawlessly move and make the viewer have goosebumps all over their skin.
Whilst I am writing this Paulina currently has 66 photographs in her stream and I'll be forever wishing that she posts more and more, adding her own touch of magic and special kindness to all the work she produces.
So much love to you."
April 14th, 2012
- June 2011
- Hamburg/ Berlin
- I am: