Photos of alvazora (11)
- Patterns and Designs 99,601 photos, 6,913 members
- archidose 92,411 photos, 1,823 members
- Living Spaces 17,355 photos, 1,948 members
- Architectural details and decorative elements 178,680 photos, 3,400 members
- Architectural Interiors 84,928 photos, 5,088 members
- modern living interiors 28,398 photos, 4,682 members
- Interior Design 97,467 photos, 13,243 members
- Architectural Interior lifestyles Digest. 667 photos, 99 members
- exclamation mark 18,486 photos, 1,273 members
- MuCEM - Marseille 1,390 photos, 196 members
- Abstract Composites 1,191 photos, 168 members
- Window seat please 115,138 photos, 30,370 members
- Scannergrams 1,365 photos, 222 members
- Yabba dabba doo! 300,062 photos, 3,897 members
- Alt. Portrait 12,056 photos, 383 members
- Like a Mona Lisa - Smiling eyes… 7,709 photos, 779 members
- CHAIRISH 7,812 photos, 253 members
- * ALL COLLECTIONS - and PATTERNS, TEXTURES, DETAILED STUDIES * 106,232 photos, 3,871 members
- * ARTISTIC SHOES - and BAGS, FEET, HANDS, GLOVES, PAWS etc.* 13,251 photos, 638 members
- Ma vie passee 2 photos, 1 member
- S2 WRAPS, blends beyond blends 903 photos, 637 members
- We don't like the new Flickr layout ! >:-(( 1,501 photos, 88 members
- Positive Images of Black Men 11,566 photos, 801 members
- artland 1,200,161 photos, 43,136 members
- Textures for Layers 14,929 photos, 16,309 members
- I LOVE YOUR HAIR! 3,025 photos, 533 members
- Forced perspective: catching sun, kissing sphinx, holding pisa.. 381 photos, 16,259 members
- silhouette 396,298 photos, 64,416 members
- Lover(s) 14,767 photos, 3,481 members
- Paris 444,895 photos, 49,856 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 41,961 photos, 3,290 members
- Grumpy Spinner Video 2 photos, 2 members
- Time for Change 55 photos, 286 members
- mylene farmer 106 photos, 43 members
- The NYC Subway 53,358 photos, 16,191 members
- Lines,Wires&co. (NO VIDEOS) 2,262 photos, 609 members
- MUSIC INSPIRED 724 photos, 272 members
- Callejeando, foto urbana 224,710 photos, 5,312 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 374,181 photos, 31,420 members
- - Beyond the Emerald - 250 photos, 182 members
- Ventanas&Puertas (Windows&Doors) 128,316 photos, 4,661 members
- inside architects offices 176 photos, 286 members
- Accidental Magic 5 photos, 3 members
- Turkey / Türkiye 152,070 photos, 7,300 members
- EXPLORE TURKEY ( Lütfen AÇIKLAMA'yı okuyunuz...!!! ) 30,010 photos, 2,580 members
- scannography 987 photos, 224 members
- Architecture & Design Videos 57 photos, 301 members
- [bw] 56,007 photos, 1,486 members
- .:Utterly Surreal:. 299,821 photos, 23,555 members
- CITRIT,Best of yours! / Invited shots only/comment 2 / 313,843 photos, 29,141 members
- red&white 1 photo
- business cards 15 photos
- Stair 2 photos
- A Dress 12 photos
- babies :) 16 photos
- Urban 15 photos
- Wedding_vol.2 7 photos
- a room 12 photos
- Drawn wonder 14 photos
- Alive 16 photos
- red 16 photos
- Kissing 13 photos
- elles 14 photos
- Digital inspiration 3 photos
- Wedding vol.1 11 photos
Peeling grapes says:
"She's got magic in her eyes and an imagination full of beauty"
May 23rd, 2010
Boris SV says:
"Once I decided to view Elena's photostream after she commented under one of my photos. I remember the feeling at that time - I was swimming in passionate and vivid photography, full of acute feelings and untold stories. Truly, I wanted to stay more..:)
Elena's view is so unique, it makes you stop and think every time she shares her new photo. Her photostream is so much against the mainstream Flickr Photoshop polished, over-saturated, sunset and flower-dominated trends that I choose hers as a safe and quiet harbor.
Well-done, Elena. I'm happy to be your friend and looking forward for your creative work.
April 9th, 2010
Thompson Photography says:
"It's not possible to do justice to Elena and her photographs. I count her as a friend though she is somewhat of a mystery woman to me. I always feel as though I'm seeing and understanding only a tiny sliver of her. It's the same with her photos. Each one is a gem and many are thought-provoking. But she shares them with us sparingly; I am always wanting more.
Elena was one of my very first contacts here. I remember clearly that in those early days, when I expressed doubts about my work, Elena offered her support and encouragement. That meant a lot to me and she'll always remain dear to my heart for that.
To end this on a light note, I'll add that Elena shows endless patience with the somewhat crazy guys (including myself) whom are attracted to her stream! : ) Thanks, Elena, for everything!"
April 21st, 2009
The Enclave says:
"Photographer, scanner, artist. She's all these things and more. I'm envious!
January 19th, 2009
aquatic elbow says:
"I see the love for life in Elena's pictures:)"
June 6th, 2008
Pollo Olivera says:
"I am your BIGGEST fan ;)"
February 10th, 2008
Why Not Studios says:
"wow... I can't believe it has taken me so long to write this!... and after enjoying Elena's photo stream for so long... her images are a joy to discover... I eagerly await her next ones... and am proud to call her a friend!"
January 13th, 2008
"It seems to me that Elena has the rare talent to capture the hidden beauty in the otherwise unobtrusive things in life. Her inspiring work reflects her creativity and special view on things and speaks for itself. Enjoy!"
April 1st, 2007
"poetic and sensitive is how i perceive her stream. alvazora’s world is an imaginary fairy tale. a humble and kind person."
December 4th, 2006
"Elena Kropaneva is a sweetness!!
All her work is amazing, delicated, calculated, passionate, inteligent and sexy. She is a very stylish russian girl with and spectacular sense of softness, reflexed in her work. I have grown up with her particular point of view of the world around her. It is easy to me feel her close to me in spite of thousand of miles between us. Each photo gave to me a new experience, a new vision of the world. Her technique is unique!!
Elena Kropaneva es una dulzura!!!
Todo su trabajo es impresionante, delicado, calculado, apasionado, inteligente y sensual. Es una chica rusa con mucho estilo y un espectacular sentido de la suavidad reflejado en su trabajo. He crecido con su particular punto de vista del mundo que la rodea. Es fácil para mí sentirla cerca a pesar de los cientos de millas que nos separan. Cada foto me da una nueva experiencia, una nueva visión del mundo. ¡Su técnica es única!
I appreciate her a lot, she is the perfect combination of sweetness and inteligence!!"
November 29th, 2006
handsomely desk says:
"Creativity, fresh view, another look, kind words, inspiring images, good talking. All this things comes to my mind when i think about Alvie. She produce great images because she puts a lot of her in every work. Talking with her is always inspiring and a delight.
I'm really proud to be her friend"
October 6th, 2006
Alan Jordan says:
"A lot of people are worried about aliens coming down to earth and blasting buildings with their lasers, abducting cattle and sticking implants in uncomfortable places. What they don't realize is that most aliens spend their time like Alvie does, making strange pictures with their scanners and taking cute pictures of themselves. Alvie has destroyed very few buildings with her lasers, abducted almost no cattle and forcibly implanted only people who really got on her nerves, so I don't think that stereotype applies to her. She's always been nice to me."
July 28th, 2006
public geese says:
"From the first moment in which you between in Elena's world, you will find a vast variety of photos, from macros of flowers, up to an funny session in a scan or photos of her friends or her city, selfportraits, many different things, but with something in common, the high quality, which more I adore of Elena, it is her big heart and the feedback, she is always much kindly in her comments and when I see his buddy icon in my own stream it is as if a fresh spring breeze was entering, this is her registered trademark.
In this testimonial I am not going to speak about her external appearance, the images speak for if same, I write about her interior, that it illuminates. Enjoy Elena´s world, I accept that you write to me an email if you think that I am wrong. =)"
July 21st, 2006
"I can't believe Elena doesnt have a testimonial yet! She is a very talented photographer with a good eye for pictures and i am also impressed with her use a scanner to produce some amazing images.
You should all check out the website listed in her profile, shes a very competent artist too :-)
Thanks Elena, i'm glad to have found you and your pictures here on Flickr!
June 29th, 2006
- March 2006
- Ekaterinburg, Russia