I genuinely thank the Flickr community for:
•Filling my hypersensitive neurons with magnanimous jolts of visual beauty
•Visiting my stream and sharing their thoughts
•Inspiring me to expand my photographic repertoire
I'm right handed, but left-eyed; blessed with synesthesia, (so my world is full of high-volume color and detailed sensation); ticklish to a fault and deceptively strong (for a slim gal).
Oh yeah: all of my images are copyrighted. No rights granted unless I've provided in writing.
- Film in Baltimore 18,079 photos, 551 members
- Can't Stop Shooting Film! 594,785 photos, 10,006 members
- Night Photography ON FILM 30,265 photos, 2,170 members
- mein gott, wie ist das leben schön 3,600 photos, 84 members
- Movement & Motion 675,896 photos, 53,676 members
- The New Camera Work 593 photos, 131 members
- The Known, the Unknown and the Under Known 884 photos, 88 members
- Through The Lens Magazine 5,736 photos, 351 members
- !* Alice's Secret Garden✶ NATURE IMAGES only 22,972 photos, 1,241 members
- ☂6 X 6☂ 4,350 photos, 2,247 members
- Hasselblad Users Group 155,313 photos, 6,147 members
- Film Photography Podcast 382,422 photos, 10,949 members
- Are you dreaming my memory ? 28,903 photos, 685 members
- d a y_d r e a m e r s 16,185 photos, 748 members
- The Magic of Black & White 115,323 photos, 2,712 members
- Short Depth of Field 43,618 photos, 2,336 members
- Shoot Wide Open 98,798 photos, 3,733 members
- Filmwasters.com 11,674 photos, 136 members
- Fictitious Reality 37 th Exhibition- ericguo06 0 photos, 316 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,069 photos, 1,580 members
- Beyond the Sea 17,491 photos, 297 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,126 photos, 2,428 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 152,845 photos, 9,872 members
- Blackandwhiteology 84,781 photos, 1,881 members
- Gitzo: Focus on Forever | Official Flickr Group 15,664 photos, 887 members
- À bout de souffle - Admin invite only - (Post 1 - Comment 1) 427 photos, 214 members
- Mi cámara y yo (Post 1 - Comment 1) 931 photos, 236 members
- Arrebata2 - Admin invite only - (Post 1 - Comment 1) 2,177 photos, 258 members
- Gran Formato / Large Format 1,797 photos, 95 members
- Pure PhotoArt! 2,272 photos, 365 members
- Fictitious Reality 32 th Exhibition- HanaS. 14 photos, 506 members
- Takara 3,138 photos, 172 members
- Brutal DOF / 暴力景深 1,433 photos, 237 members
- silver 8,669 photos, 1,096 members
- Large Format Night 828 photos, 268 members
- Upgrade to Film 380,857 photos, 5,151 members
- Bleach Bypass 818 photos, 339 members
- TASTE'S THEORY (Photos with philosophy) 20,912 photos, 613 members
- The Photo Editor 43 photos, 46 members
- International Eye Witness 10 photos, 25 members
- Auto-Anthropology 24,194 photos, 2,221 members
- Double Exposure 115,958 photos, 33,675 members
- Creative group portraits (Portraits of more than one person) 386 photos, 95 members
- B Square 341,399 photos, 10,049 members
- cold in the moonlight, colder in the sea 2,065 photos, 890 members
- polaroid cats & flowers 2,229 photos, 225 members
- The world of a square shot (6x6) 810 photos, 124 members
- Selfie Squared 21,974 photos, 2,722 members
- Old School photography 23,149 photos, 432 members
- your lunacy fits neatly with my own 1,303 photos, 56 members
"Ann is such a photographic talent. She has an eye that makes me jealous :) and I'll never understand how she makes the time to respond to every single comment she gets."
September 23rd, 2008
"This is but a glimpse of the genius and beauty that is original_ann"
May 14th, 2008
"My first testimonial in two years on flickr, just to say: ART!"
March 1st, 2008
quaint earth says:
"Never ever have I seen a photostream that makes my stomach clench and my eyes tear like original_ann's."
January 30th, 2008
"Her Photostream is a Pure Source of inspiration!"
January 2nd, 2008
nutritious suggestion says:
"original_ann pays close attention to the intricate detail of everything in her vicinity. Her photographs are elegant and whimsical. She creates beautiful representations, which explain the delicate science of magical personification. I continue to be drawn to her Flickr stream on a daily basis."
December 22nd, 2007
December 13th, 2007
"I was just mopping the tile in my home, thinking about flickr and what a ride it's been! Ann was the first of my contacts that I thought of. Ann is always around, leaving the best comments and compliments on my stream. She is beautiful, witty, intelligent and a VERY "ORIGINAL" artist and photographer here at flickr. Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us. You are very loved and admired by many. xo)
Okay, back to mopping..."
November 27th, 2007
towering sky says:
"ann is a photographer to respect among overseas photographers most
I get many ideas from ann"
November 12th, 2007
"I genuinely look forward to Ann's work appearing in my contacts list, i'm constantly bedazzled by the poetic beauty of it all, a genuine flickr treasure"
October 23rd, 2007
"I found her in the interestingness "Hasselblad" pages.
She's one of the best photographers on Flickr, and one of my first inspirations.
Her art is unique and intriguing, always changing its look in something different.
If you'd like to see what you can do with an Hassy, visit Ann's photostream ;)"
August 29th, 2007
"Whenever there's a dull and cloudy day tapping on my window, I put on my hood, boots and all and I make a dash for the nearest and brightest sunshine in the neigbourhood. Anne-Stars...thanks for the ongoing beautilicious memories! :x"
August 23rd, 2007
"She is a muse with her endless support but also with her sensitive photography."
May 3rd, 2007
"Ann, I have wanted to write you a testimonial for some time.
Your photos evoke a wonderful nostalgia of places visited in childhood or beyond. But you deliver them with a wonderfully unique warm, saturated feeling.
I'm crap with words but I think this roughly gets across why I am always looking forward to seeing what you post next. And, I'm truly thankful for all the supportive and kind comments you insist on leaving me!"
February 10th, 2007
Jiffy Cat says:
" Fortunate is the Flickr-ite who stumbles across Ann's photos. Ann's magical nostalgia infused photographic pleasure-dome is one of Flickrs greatest treasures. Not to mention Ann herself.Always encouraging,engaging,thoughtful and generous with her comments
and praise for others. It's been my pleasure to know her and to consider here one of my best Flickr friends."
November 25th, 2006
"Ann introduces to the flickr community a kind of rare mental elegance. Not only by her wonderful, unique views but also with her rich feelings. Her sharp sensitivity is the key to a bright, intimate world where light vibrates playfully around every single object.
It's the enfolding world of a kind wizzard. She takes us to her endless sea, her spellbound place, her soul. And she leaves us there gently, quietly. We stay smiling, enjoying her wonderful visual music."
September 27th, 2006
Richelle Ludwick says:
"She is simply one of the most encouraging, creative, interesting and brilliant people around."
July 18th, 2006
axiomatic street says:
"You're out with your camera, you see something lovely, you try and put your heart into how you might tell everyone else about the beauty you see, you post it and Ann comes along and she gets it and she tells you in such a warm encouraging way - I doubt Ann that you could ever appreciate how much that means.
Muse, inspiration and a teacher too through the medium of your own jewel like images - thanks Ann!"
July 7th, 2006
June 28th, 2006
living chess says:
"ann. is. the. best."
June 27th, 2006
"Ann's delicate cables of creativity are always like a draw-bridge, an unspeakable beauty easily penetrated into the deepest depth (at least, for myself) that remains within us all.
It has been a pleasure knowing this kind and creative woman and the aloe of my thoughts continue to escape me, yet like the autumn crocus and the powers that grace our beloved internal gardens, we often locate the chapel of of whomever tends to visit our minted coinage of life.
Ann's work is influential and is like fragments seeking fragments in a constant interaction within each other.
She continues to hold my imagination by the throat, and I am enjoying every moment of it.
Now everyone should go and dig through her images because there are treasures awaiting your eyes!
May you continue to shine and let peace and love control your blooming world, like atmospheres between our "realm" and the communion of angel-air!"
May 9th, 2006
"Ann's work to me is so special.
Her "coastal life" set takes me back to the coast of my youth.
Her work is so beautiful and insightful.
I find Ann also good at giving comments on other artists work.
When I need inspiration I come to see Ann's beautiful photography.
May 1st, 2006
- February 2006
- I am: