"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."
Thanks for all visits and comments - I will try to return in kind.
Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5
Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6
Canon EF-S 50 mm f/1.8
Sigma circular fisheye 4.5mm F2.8
Canon EF 70-200mm F4L USM
Polar filter and ND110
Manfrotto table tripod
Most faves. Thank you!!
Photos of Maria_Globetrotter (1)
- TRAVEL&LANDESCAPE 24,805 photos, 1,466 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 34,400 photos, 4,793 members
- Fav dispenser - Beautiful for us! 27,208 photos, 818 members
- Absolute Quality Gallery ~ Invite only 719 photos, 915 members
- Oriental Land 50,114 photos, 2,010 members
- de Stelling van Amsterdam 824 photos, 110 members
- Uppsala 7,372 photos, 455 members
- *The Master Photographer* Post 1 Comment on 3 SWEEPER NOW ACTIVE 59,769 photos, 2,649 members
- YELLOW - Level No. 2 (Post 1, Award 4) 151,054 photos, 9,564 members
- FIS World Cup and World Championships 929 photos, 103 members
- Informative Photos: Teach Me Something New! 685 photos, 55 members
- Patrimonio de la Humanidad 29,390 photos, 1,225 members
- Suomi images of Finland 33,044 photos, 777 members
- THE LOOK level 7 WHITE 69,521 photos, 6,399 members
- THE LOOK level 6 BLUE 106,144 photos, 7,180 members
- Canon Camera Club 61,648 photos, 3,368 members
- THE LOOK level 5 GREEN 121,611 photos, 7,477 members
- THE LOOK level 4 PURPLE 142,969 photos, 8,011 members
- THE LOOK level 3 ORANGE 175,758 photos, 8,688 members
- THE LOOK level 2 YELLOW 225,235 photos, 9,886 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 21,172 photos, 3,168 members
- Svenska slott och herresäten 840 photos, 56 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence" 25+ Faves (P/1: AW-FAV2 MANDATORY) 23,729 photos, 1,967 members
- Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye 736 photos, 136 members
- THE LOOK level 1 RED 343,619 photos, 11,755 members
- Prague 70,086 photos, 5,251 members
- German Castles 2,521 photos, 213 members
- Neuschwanstein 766 photos, 246 members
- ! Prime Photos ONLY ! (P1/A1 or more PLEASE!) 46,343 photos, 1,739 members
- Bridges in Sweden 497 photos, 69 members
- Rajasthan, the COLOUR state 11,830 photos, 750 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 112,455 photos, 5,423 members
- Norrbotten & Lappland 5,274 photos, 249 members
- FishEye 134,798 photos, 13,267 members
- Sveriges EXPLORE 2,738 photos, 220 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,900,271 photos, 245,859 members
- ID Please 8,396 photos, 840 members
- ~ Flickr's Finest (100+ Faves Only) ~ 8,105 photos, 795 members
- Exceptional Photographs Group - Admin Invite Only 2,340 photos, 201 members
- Project Weather 157,954 photos, 38,377 members
- ✣ Sin City ✣ by ADMIN Invite Only - Comment 1 9,291 photos, 1,990 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #6 ☆ Andromeda "50." Invite Only (P1/A5) 112,650 photos, 7,279 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,496,277 photos, 95,862 members
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 35,246 photos, 5,843 members
- Fine Gold 765,037 photos, 28,054 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,675 photos, 103,453 members
- SecondGroupe 14,050 photos, 453 members
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 257,378 photos, 40,519 members
- reflections, spiegelungen 78,521 photos, 6,493 members
- Europe at * Night * 110,110 photos, 10,423 members
Colorado Sands says:
"Maria is one of my favorite photographers, as well as a dear friend who offers genuine interest and support.
Her photos never cease to amaze me. I love her sense of adventure and willingness to explore the world.
Thank you, Maria, for your inspiration and friendship! It is pure pleasure to know you and have you as a flickr contact!"
4th January, 2013
"Maria is an enthusiastic photographer and a very sincere and reliable contact.
She will give constructive criticism if necessary, and usually she is right about her comments.
Maria has seen a lot of countries and famous places of the world. A lot of them are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Such places are extremely much photographed, but Maria will usually find a composition or perspective which makes even such a place look unique.
This is a good example of her work:
I can really recommend Maria as a contact because she is never a silent contact, always enthusiastic and honest and, last but not least, a very good photographer getting better and better in her photography skills."
22nd November, 2012
Khánh Hmoong says:
"Maria's photographs are just wonderful! I love all her sets & "Blue Hour" is so amazing! Still follow her photostream on Flickr daily & just want to go to those beautiful places."
21st May, 2012
"Maria is an inspiration to me. All of her photos, and especially her "blue hour" photos, are truly wonderful. As a world traveler, Maria captures the world and her native Sweden as she sees it, in interesting ways. She's also a great Flickr friend, and stays in touch regularly. Way to go Maria! Keep posting those great shots!"
14th December, 2011
Johnny Söderbergs nya says:
"Maria's pictures are of that kind that each one of them could be printed out in poster size and then raise the value of beauty in any room."
5th December, 2011
"Maria is an amazing young woman, and the aim with her photography is highest possible quality. Especially beautiful and breathtaking are her Blue Hour photos - they inspire me totally. But she also shows a variation of images from her native Sweden and from various international destinations.
Maria is one of my best friends on flickr and I am very delighted. She gives constructive comments without raising her wagging forefinger. I especially like how she is determined and persevering, when she has set a goal. The rewards are multiple images on EXPLORE, twice on the front page – Maria can be very proud of this rightly! I hope for a Swedish-Bavarian cooperation on many levels and the friendship is becoming stronger!"
4th December, 2011
Dimitrios Chalias says:
"I´m very proud for be the one who recomend Maria into this flickr thing. First time I met her was a cold winterevening in Stockholm. We joined for some captures and I noticed that she had skills and would become a great photographer.
Except her excellent works, she´s a very kind lady to have as a friend here on flickr.
I really recomend all to watch her stream. You´re not going to regret that."
26th November, 2011
- March 2011