"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."
Thanks for all visits and comments - I will try to return in kind.
- Asian cave 亚洲洞穴 15,801 photos, 3,036 members
- Philippines the beautiful 22,485 photos, 687 members
- Brasil em Imagens 30,974 photos, 2,008 members
- TRAVEL&LANDESCAPE 83,572 photos, 5,267 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 89,485 photos, 10,148 members
- Fav dispenser - Beautiful for us! 96,215 photos, 2,037 members
- Absolute Quality Gallery ~ Invite only 754 photos, 1,341 members
- Oriental Land 77,308 photos, 2,347 members
- de Stelling van Amsterdam 816 photos, 109 members
- Uppsala 9,939 photos, 574 members
- *The Master Photographer* Post 1 Comment on 3 SWEEPER NOW ACTIVE 94,556 photos, 3,126 members
- FIS World Cup and World Championships 1,034 photos, 129 members
- Informative Photos: Teach Me Something New! 1,188 photos, 64 members
- Patrimonio de la Humanidad 32,126 photos, 1,344 members
- Suomi images of Finland 62,061 photos, 1,325 members
- THE LOOK level 7 WHITE 129,853 photos, 9,788 members
- THE LOOK level 6 BLUE 193,148 photos, 10,902 members
- Canon Camera Club 221,086 photos, 5,230 members
- THE LOOK level 5 GREEN 221,982 photos, 11,325 members
- THE LOOK level 4 PURPLE 258,805 photos, 12,138 members
- THE LOOK level 3 ORANGE 319,677 photos, 13,168 members
- THE LOOK level 2 YELLOW 417,708 photos, 15,126 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 75,019 photos, 5,594 members
- Svenska slott och herresäten 1,134 photos, 82 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence 25+ Faves (Level 1) (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 50,644 photos, 3,159 members
- Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye 899 photos, 149 members
- THE LOOK level 1 RED 681,058 photos, 17,425 members
- Prague 82,461 photos, 5,858 members
- German Castles 3,389 photos, 271 members
- Neuschwanstein 1,099 photos, 335 members
- True Friends LIKE You! 90,512 photos, 2,707 members
- Bridges in Sweden 597 photos, 81 members
- Rajasthan, the COLOUR state 16,153 photos, 922 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 158,016 photos, 6,580 members
- Norrbotten & Lappland 6,254 photos, 304 members
- FishEye 159,768 photos, 14,546 members
- Sveriges EXPLORE 4,978 photos, 345 members
- ｡˚ ◢Group wi†h Ҽxperience◣º° 3,450,144 photos, 446,607 members
- ID Please 12,070 photos, 961 members
- ~ Flickr's Finest (100+ Faves Only) ~ 39,976 photos, 2,523 members
- Exceptional Photographs Group - Admin Invite Only 2,637 photos, 228 members
- Project Weather 641,667 photos, 94,053 members
- ✣ Sin City ✣ by ADMIN Invite Only - Comment 1 11,412 photos, 2,051 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #6 ☆ Andromeda "50." Invite Only (P1/A5) 174,227 photos, 8,087 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,958,427 photos, 96,032 members
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 46,326 photos, 7,756 members
- Fine Gold 1,475,062 photos, 38,902 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 409,133 photos, 105,551 members
- SecondGroupe 20,414 photos, 442 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 277,116 photos, 40,577 members
Maria is a fantastic photographer and also a wonderful member of the community here : )
She's a very friendly person who was kind to me right from the start.
Even though she has many followers, she still took the time to comment sincerely on
my photostream... and as a new member, I greatly appreciated that : )
I also found her photography immediately inspiring!
Her photostream is a varied collection which may include cityscapes one day and green
mountains the next... she truly is a globetrotter!
Do yourself a favor and add her to your 'follow list' today!
Thank you Maria for your kindness & support, I appreciate it greatly my friend : )
March 1st, 2016
Colorado Sands says:
"Maria is one of my favorite photographers, as well as a dear friend who offers genuine interest and support.
Her photos never cease to amaze me. I love her sense of adventure and willingness to explore the world.
Thank you, Maria, for your inspiration and friendship! It is pure pleasure to know you and have you as a flickr contact!"
January 4th, 2013
"Maria is an enthusiastic photographer and a very sincere and reliable contact.
She will give constructive criticism if necessary, and usually she is right about her comments.
Maria has seen a lot of countries and famous places of the world. A lot of them are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Such places are extremely much photographed, but Maria will usually find a composition or perspective which makes even such a place look unique.
This is a good example of her work:
I can really recommend Maria as a contact because she is never a silent contact, always enthusiastic and honest and, last but not least, a very good photographer getting better and better in her photography skills."
November 22nd, 2012
Khánh Hmoong says:
"Maria's photographs are just wonderful! I love all her sets & "Blue Hour" is so amazing! Still follow her photostream on Flickr daily & just want to go to those beautiful places."
May 21st, 2012
"Maria is an inspiration to me. All of her photos, and especially her "blue hour" photos, are truly wonderful. As a world traveler, Maria captures the world and her native Sweden as she sees it, in interesting ways. She's also a great Flickr friend, and stays in touch regularly. Way to go Maria! Keep posting those great shots!"
December 14th, 2011
Johnny Söderbergs nya says:
"Maria's pictures are of that kind that each one of them could be printed out in poster size and then raise the value of beauty in any room."
December 5th, 2011
Renate Dodell says:
"Maria is an amazing young woman, and the aim with her photography is highest possible quality. Especially beautiful and breathtaking are her Blue Hour photos - they inspire me totally. But she also shows a variation of images from her native Sweden and from various international destinations.
Maria is one of my best friends on flickr and I am very delighted. She gives constructive comments without raising her wagging forefinger. I especially like how she is determined and persevering, when she has set a goal. The rewards are multiple images on EXPLORE, twice on the front page – Maria can be very proud of this rightly! I hope for a Swedish-Bavarian cooperation on many levels and the friendship is becoming stronger!"
December 4th, 2011
Dimitri Chalias says:
"I´m very proud for be the one who recomend Maria into this flickr thing. First time I met her was a cold winterevening in Stockholm. We joined for some captures and I noticed that she had skills and would become a great photographer.
Except her excellent works, she´s a very kind lady to have as a friend here on flickr.
I really recomend all to watch her stream. You´re not going to regret that."
November 26th, 2011
- March 2011