"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."
Thanks for all visits and comments - I will try to return in kind.
- Asian cave 亚洲洞穴 9,466 photos, 2,498 members
- Philippines the beautiful 17,952 photos, 602 members
- Brasil em Imagens 23,639 photos, 1,669 members
- TRAVEL&LANDESCAPE 67,947 photos, 4,044 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 68,535 photos, 8,653 members
- Fav dispenser - Beautiful for us! 55,243 photos, 1,378 members
- Absolute Quality Gallery ~ Invite only 708 photos, 1,222 members
- Oriental Land 62,894 photos, 2,179 members
- de Stelling van Amsterdam 824 photos, 110 members
- Uppsala 9,135 photos, 537 members
- *The Master Photographer* Post 1 Comment on 3 SWEEPER NOW ACTIVE 79,643 photos, 2,915 members
- YELLOW - Level No. 2 (Post 1, Award 4) 182,601 photos, 10,887 members
- FIS World Cup and World Championships 952 photos, 118 members
- Informative Photos: Teach Me Something New! 904 photos, 59 members
- Patrimonio de la Humanidad 30,539 photos, 1,287 members
- Suomi images of Finland 48,308 photos, 1,112 members
- THE LOOK level 7 WHITE 105,448 photos, 8,721 members
- THE LOOK level 6 BLUE 158,004 photos, 9,676 members
- Canon Camera Club 149,545 photos, 4,934 members
- THE LOOK level 5 GREEN 181,914 photos, 10,052 members
- THE LOOK level 4 PURPLE 212,386 photos, 10,771 members
- THE LOOK level 3 ORANGE 261,724 photos, 11,683 members
- THE LOOK level 2 YELLOW 339,043 photos, 13,385 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 40,779 photos, 4,437 members
- Svenska slott och herresäten 1,009 photos, 71 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence 25+ Faves (Level 1) 37,807 photos, 2,736 members
- Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye 838 photos, 151 members
- THE LOOK level 1 RED 539,979 photos, 15,540 members
- Prague 76,650 photos, 5,555 members
- German Castles 2,958 photos, 247 members
- Neuschwanstein 994 photos, 291 members
- ! Prime Photos ONLY ! (P1/A1 or more PLEASE!) 73,827 photos, 2,516 members
- Bridges in Sweden 545 photos, 77 members
- Rajasthan, the COLOUR state 14,275 photos, 858 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 136,296 photos, 6,161 members
- Norrbotten & Lappland 5,801 photos, 280 members
- FishEye 149,218 photos, 14,127 members
- Sveriges EXPLORE 3,906 photos, 270 members
- ◇Group wi†h Ҽxperience◆ 2,893,872 photos, 351,879 members
- ID Please 10,560 photos, 926 members
- ~ Flickr's Finest (100+ Faves Only) ~ 19,517 photos, 1,633 members
- Exceptional Photographs Group - Admin Invite Only 2,561 photos, 217 members
- Project Weather 620,432 photos, 88,689 members
- ✣ Sin City ✣ by ADMIN Invite Only - Comment 1 10,523 photos, 2,016 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #6 ☆ Andromeda "50." Invite Only (P1/A5) 146,709 photos, 7,881 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,800,925 photos, 96,344 members
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 34,723 photos, 6,843 members
- Fine Gold 1,165,917 photos, 35,703 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 415,019 photos, 105,947 members
- SecondGroupe 17,387 photos, 450 members
"Maria is one of my favorite photographers, as well as a dear friend who offers genuine interest and support.
Her photos never cease to amaze me. I love her sense of adventure and willingness to explore the world.
Thank you, Maria, for your inspiration and friendship! It is pure pleasure to know you and have you as a flickr contact!"
January 4th, 2013
"Maria is an enthusiastic photographer and a very sincere and reliable contact.
She will give constructive criticism if necessary, and usually she is right about her comments.
Maria has seen a lot of countries and famous places of the world. A lot of them are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Such places are extremely much photographed, but Maria will usually find a composition or perspective which makes even such a place look unique.
This is a good example of her work:
I can really recommend Maria as a contact because she is never a silent contact, always enthusiastic and honest and, last but not least, a very good photographer getting better and better in her photography skills."
November 22nd, 2012
Khánh Hmoong says:
"Maria's photographs are just wonderful! I love all her sets & "Blue Hour" is so amazing! Still follow her photostream on Flickr daily & just want to go to those beautiful places."
May 21st, 2012
"Maria is an inspiration to me. All of her photos, and especially her "blue hour" photos, are truly wonderful. As a world traveler, Maria captures the world and her native Sweden as she sees it, in interesting ways. She's also a great Flickr friend, and stays in touch regularly. Way to go Maria! Keep posting those great shots!"
December 14th, 2011
Johnny Söderbergs nya says:
"Maria's pictures are of that kind that each one of them could be printed out in poster size and then raise the value of beauty in any room."
December 5th, 2011
Renate Dodell says:
"Maria is an amazing young woman, and the aim with her photography is highest possible quality. Especially beautiful and breathtaking are her Blue Hour photos - they inspire me totally. But she also shows a variation of images from her native Sweden and from various international destinations.
Maria is one of my best friends on flickr and I am very delighted. She gives constructive comments without raising her wagging forefinger. I especially like how she is determined and persevering, when she has set a goal. The rewards are multiple images on EXPLORE, twice on the front page – Maria can be very proud of this rightly! I hope for a Swedish-Bavarian cooperation on many levels and the friendship is becoming stronger!"
December 4th, 2011
Dimitri Chalias says:
"I´m very proud for be the one who recomend Maria into this flickr thing. First time I met her was a cold winterevening in Stockholm. We joined for some captures and I noticed that she had skills and would become a great photographer.
Except her excellent works, she´s a very kind lady to have as a friend here on flickr.
I really recomend all to watch her stream. You´re not going to regret that."
November 26th, 2011
- March 2011