"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."
Thanks for all visits and comments - I will try to return in kind.
- Asian cave 亚洲洞穴 14,563 photos, 2,973 members
- Philippines the beautiful 21,738 photos, 670 members
- Brasil em Imagens 29,587 photos, 1,943 members
- TRAVEL&LANDESCAPE 79,208 photos, 5,011 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 89,427 photos, 9,334 members
- Fav dispenser - Beautiful for us! 86,561 photos, 2,027 members
- Absolute Quality Gallery ~ Invite only 750 photos, 1,304 members
- Oriental Land 73,375 photos, 2,302 members
- de Stelling van Amsterdam 817 photos, 110 members
- Uppsala 9,795 photos, 569 members
- *The Master Photographer* Post 1 Comment on 3 SWEEPER NOW ACTIVE 90,015 photos, 3,065 members
- FIS World Cup and World Championships 1,032 photos, 129 members
- Informative Photos: Teach Me Something New! 1,144 photos, 61 members
- Patrimonio de la Humanidad 31,598 photos, 1,334 members
- Suomi images of Finland 58,866 photos, 1,278 members
- THE LOOK level 7 WHITE 124,109 photos, 9,638 members
- THE LOOK level 6 BLUE 184,922 photos, 10,696 members
- Canon Camera Club 205,791 photos, 5,170 members
- THE LOOK level 5 GREEN 212,396 photos, 11,120 members
- THE LOOK level 4 PURPLE 248,437 photos, 11,905 members
- THE LOOK level 3 ORANGE 307,116 photos, 12,928 members
- THE LOOK level 2 YELLOW 400,924 photos, 14,809 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 64,558 photos, 5,317 members
- Svenska slott och herresäten 1,057 photos, 74 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence 25+ Faves (Level 1) (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 48,118 photos, 3,102 members
- Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye 883 photos, 151 members
- THE LOOK level 1 RED 653,356 photos, 17,091 members
- Prague 81,388 photos, 5,783 members
- German Castles 3,273 photos, 266 members
- Neuschwanstein 1,065 photos, 326 members
- True Friends LIKE You! 87,406 photos, 2,709 members
- Bridges in Sweden 587 photos, 81 members
- Rajasthan, the COLOUR state 15,711 photos, 909 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 153,321 photos, 6,491 members
- Norrbotten & Lappland 6,039 photos, 290 members
- FishEye 157,997 photos, 14,482 members
- Sveriges EXPLORE 4,604 photos, 307 members
- ♔Group wi†h Ҽxperience♔ 3,338,763 photos, 427,054 members
- ID Please 11,884 photos, 960 members
- ~ Flickr's Finest (100+ Faves Only) ~ 33,715 photos, 2,295 members
- Exceptional Photographs Group - Admin Invite Only 2,610 photos, 220 members
- Project Weather 644,333 photos, 93,832 members
- ✣ Sin City ✣ by ADMIN Invite Only - Comment 1 11,247 photos, 2,057 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #6 ☆ Andromeda "50." Invite Only (P1/A5) 168,716 photos, 8,074 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,918,880 photos, 96,074 members
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 42,628 photos, 7,554 members
- Fine Gold 1,405,290 photos, 38,291 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,364 photos, 105,693 members
- SecondGroupe 19,657 photos, 441 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 273,256 photos, 40,542 members
Maria is a fantastic photographer and also a wonderful member of the community here : )
She's a very friendly person who was kind to me right from the start.
Even though she has many followers, she still took the time to comment sincerely on
my photostream... and as a new member, I greatly appreciated that : )
I also found her photography immediately inspiring!
Her photostream is a varied collection which may include cityscapes one day and green
mountains the next... she truly is a globetrotter!
Do yourself a favor and add her to your 'follow list' today!
Thank you Maria for your kindness & support, I appreciate it greatly my friend : )
March 1st, 2016
Colorado Sands says:
"Maria is one of my favorite photographers, as well as a dear friend who offers genuine interest and support.
Her photos never cease to amaze me. I love her sense of adventure and willingness to explore the world.
Thank you, Maria, for your inspiration and friendship! It is pure pleasure to know you and have you as a flickr contact!"
January 4th, 2013
"Maria is an enthusiastic photographer and a very sincere and reliable contact.
She will give constructive criticism if necessary, and usually she is right about her comments.
Maria has seen a lot of countries and famous places of the world. A lot of them are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Such places are extremely much photographed, but Maria will usually find a composition or perspective which makes even such a place look unique.
This is a good example of her work:
I can really recommend Maria as a contact because she is never a silent contact, always enthusiastic and honest and, last but not least, a very good photographer getting better and better in her photography skills."
November 22nd, 2012
Khánh Hmoong says:
"Maria's photographs are just wonderful! I love all her sets & "Blue Hour" is so amazing! Still follow her photostream on Flickr daily & just want to go to those beautiful places."
May 21st, 2012
"Maria is an inspiration to me. All of her photos, and especially her "blue hour" photos, are truly wonderful. As a world traveler, Maria captures the world and her native Sweden as she sees it, in interesting ways. She's also a great Flickr friend, and stays in touch regularly. Way to go Maria! Keep posting those great shots!"
December 14th, 2011
Johnny Söderbergs nya says:
"Maria's pictures are of that kind that each one of them could be printed out in poster size and then raise the value of beauty in any room."
December 5th, 2011
Renate Dodell says:
"Maria is an amazing young woman, and the aim with her photography is highest possible quality. Especially beautiful and breathtaking are her Blue Hour photos - they inspire me totally. But she also shows a variation of images from her native Sweden and from various international destinations.
Maria is one of my best friends on flickr and I am very delighted. She gives constructive comments without raising her wagging forefinger. I especially like how she is determined and persevering, when she has set a goal. The rewards are multiple images on EXPLORE, twice on the front page – Maria can be very proud of this rightly! I hope for a Swedish-Bavarian cooperation on many levels and the friendship is becoming stronger!"
December 4th, 2011
Dimitri Chalias says:
"I´m very proud for be the one who recomend Maria into this flickr thing. First time I met her was a cold winterevening in Stockholm. We joined for some captures and I noticed that she had skills and would become a great photographer.
Except her excellent works, she´s a very kind lady to have as a friend here on flickr.
I really recomend all to watch her stream. You´re not going to regret that."
November 26th, 2011
- March 2011