"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."
Thanks for all visits and comments - I will try to return in kind.
- Asian cave 亚洲洞穴 16,177 photos, 3,066 members
- Philippines the beautiful 22,833 photos, 694 members
- Brasil em Imagens 31,613 photos, 2,034 members
- TRAVEL&LANDESCAPE 85,124 photos, 5,358 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 89,460 photos, 10,645 members
- Fav dispenser - Beautiful for us! 99,523 photos, 2,043 members
- Absolute Quality Gallery ~ Invite only 749 photos, 1,348 members
- Oriental Land 78,621 photos, 2,349 members
- de Stelling van Amsterdam 816 photos, 109 members
- Uppsala 9,800 photos, 577 members
- *The Master Photographer* Post 1 Comment on 3 SWEEPER NOW ACTIVE 96,064 photos, 3,146 members
- FIS World Cup and World Championships 1,065 photos, 134 members
- Informative Photos: Teach Me Something New! 1,190 photos, 64 members
- Patrimonio de la Humanidad 32,315 photos, 1,344 members
- Suomi images of Finland 63,378 photos, 1,348 members
- THE LOOK level 7 WHITE 131,872 photos, 9,847 members
- THE LOOK level 6 BLUE 196,060 photos, 10,972 members
- Canon Camera Club 227,165 photos, 5,261 members
- THE LOOK level 5 GREEN 225,369 photos, 11,398 members
- THE LOOK level 4 PURPLE 262,639 photos, 12,220 members
- THE LOOK level 3 ORANGE 324,374 photos, 13,244 members
- THE LOOK level 2 YELLOW 423,926 photos, 15,249 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 78,827 photos, 5,676 members
- Svenska slott och herresäten 1,150 photos, 84 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence 25+ Faves (Level 1) (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 51,281 photos, 3,205 members
- Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye 901 photos, 149 members
- THE LOOK level 1 RED 691,615 photos, 17,586 members
- Prague 82,871 photos, 5,885 members
- German Castles 3,430 photos, 279 members
- Neuschwanstein 1,092 photos, 337 members
- True Friends LIKE You! 91,401 photos, 2,708 members
- Bridges in Sweden 599 photos, 81 members
- Rajasthan, the COLOUR state 16,319 photos, 933 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 159,881 photos, 6,604 members
- Norrbotten & Lappland 6,322 photos, 306 members
- FishEye 160,510 photos, 14,581 members
- Sveriges EXPLORE 4,988 photos, 354 members
- ｡├Group wi†h Ҽxperience┤° 3,494,968 photos, 454,686 members
- ID Please 12,133 photos, 962 members
- ~ Flickr's Finest (100+ Faves Only) ~ 42,496 photos, 2,613 members
- Exceptional Photographs Group - Admin Invite Only 2,664 photos, 232 members
- Project Weather 640,639 photos, 94,091 members
- ✣ Sin City ✣ by ADMIN Invite Only - Comment 1 11,469 photos, 2,047 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #6 ☆ Andromeda "50." Invite Only (P1/A5) 176,391 photos, 8,097 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,972,107 photos, 96,009 members
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 47,114 photos, 7,827 members
- Fine Gold 1,502,754 photos, 39,217 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 408,524 photos, 105,390 members
- SecondGroupe 20,508 photos, 442 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 279,000 photos, 40,584 members
Maria is a fantastic photographer and also a wonderful member of the community here : )
She's a very friendly person who was kind to me right from the start.
Even though she has many followers, she still took the time to comment sincerely on
my photostream... and as a new member, I greatly appreciated that : )
I also found her photography immediately inspiring!
Her photostream is a varied collection which may include cityscapes one day and green
mountains the next... she truly is a globetrotter!
Do yourself a favor and add her to your 'follow list' today!
Thank you Maria for your kindness & support, I appreciate it greatly my friend : )
March 1st, 2016
Colorado Sands says:
"Maria is one of my favorite photographers, as well as a dear friend who offers genuine interest and support.
Her photos never cease to amaze me. I love her sense of adventure and willingness to explore the world.
Thank you, Maria, for your inspiration and friendship! It is pure pleasure to know you and have you as a flickr contact!"
January 4th, 2013
"Maria is an enthusiastic photographer and a very sincere and reliable contact.
She will give constructive criticism if necessary, and usually she is right about her comments.
Maria has seen a lot of countries and famous places of the world. A lot of them are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Such places are extremely much photographed, but Maria will usually find a composition or perspective which makes even such a place look unique.
This is a good example of her work:
I can really recommend Maria as a contact because she is never a silent contact, always enthusiastic and honest and, last but not least, a very good photographer getting better and better in her photography skills."
November 22nd, 2012
Khánh Hmoong says:
"Maria's photographs are just wonderful! I love all her sets & "Blue Hour" is so amazing! Still follow her photostream on Flickr daily & just want to go to those beautiful places."
May 21st, 2012
"Maria is an inspiration to me. All of her photos, and especially her "blue hour" photos, are truly wonderful. As a world traveler, Maria captures the world and her native Sweden as she sees it, in interesting ways. She's also a great Flickr friend, and stays in touch regularly. Way to go Maria! Keep posting those great shots!"
December 14th, 2011
Johnny Söderbergs nya says:
"Maria's pictures are of that kind that each one of them could be printed out in poster size and then raise the value of beauty in any room."
December 5th, 2011
Renate Dodell says:
"Maria is an amazing young woman, and the aim with her photography is highest possible quality. Especially beautiful and breathtaking are her Blue Hour photos - they inspire me totally. But she also shows a variation of images from her native Sweden and from various international destinations.
Maria is one of my best friends on flickr and I am very delighted. She gives constructive comments without raising her wagging forefinger. I especially like how she is determined and persevering, when she has set a goal. The rewards are multiple images on EXPLORE, twice on the front page – Maria can be very proud of this rightly! I hope for a Swedish-Bavarian cooperation on many levels and the friendship is becoming stronger!"
December 4th, 2011
Dimitri Chalias says:
"I´m very proud for be the one who recomend Maria into this flickr thing. First time I met her was a cold winterevening in Stockholm. We joined for some captures and I noticed that she had skills and would become a great photographer.
Except her excellent works, she´s a very kind lady to have as a friend here on flickr.
I really recomend all to watch her stream. You´re not going to regret that."
November 26th, 2011
- March 2011