"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."
Thanks for all visits and comments - I will try to return in kind.
- Asian cave 亚洲洞穴 15,397 photos, 3,012 members
- Philippines the beautiful 22,109 photos, 680 members
- Brasil em Imagens 30,337 photos, 1,980 members
- TRAVEL&LANDESCAPE 81,777 photos, 5,172 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 89,245 photos, 9,623 members
- Fav dispenser - Beautiful for us! 92,054 photos, 2,038 members
- Absolute Quality Gallery ~ Invite only 751 photos, 1,324 members
- Oriental Land 75,463 photos, 2,325 members
- de Stelling van Amsterdam 817 photos, 110 members
- Uppsala 9,865 photos, 570 members
- *The Master Photographer* Post 1 Comment on 3 SWEEPER NOW ACTIVE 91,991 photos, 3,095 members
- FIS World Cup and World Championships 1,034 photos, 129 members
- Informative Photos: Teach Me Something New! 1,172 photos, 64 members
- Patrimonio de la Humanidad 31,839 photos, 1,342 members
- Suomi images of Finland 60,913 photos, 1,303 members
- THE LOOK level 7 WHITE 127,491 photos, 9,724 members
- THE LOOK level 6 BLUE 189,772 photos, 10,816 members
- Canon Camera Club 213,608 photos, 5,193 members
- THE LOOK level 5 GREEN 217,513 photos, 11,252 members
- THE LOOK level 4 PURPLE 254,354 photos, 12,057 members
- THE LOOK level 3 ORANGE 314,275 photos, 13,085 members
- THE LOOK level 2 YELLOW 410,527 photos, 14,971 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 69,973 photos, 5,465 members
- Svenska slott och herresäten 1,083 photos, 75 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence 25+ Faves (Level 1) (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 49,460 photos, 3,095 members
- Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye 883 photos, 149 members
- THE LOOK level 1 RED 669,283 photos, 17,270 members
- Prague 82,039 photos, 5,823 members
- German Castles 3,345 photos, 269 members
- Neuschwanstein 1,094 photos, 333 members
- True Friends LIKE You! 89,159 photos, 2,715 members
- Bridges in Sweden 593 photos, 81 members
- Rajasthan, the COLOUR state 15,967 photos, 914 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 155,862 photos, 6,545 members
- Norrbotten & Lappland 6,169 photos, 298 members
- FishEye 159,092 photos, 14,506 members
- Sveriges EXPLORE 4,749 photos, 319 members
- ｡˚ ◢Group wi†h Ҽxperience◣º° 3,398,960 photos, 437,713 members
- ID Please 12,043 photos, 963 members
- ~ Flickr's Finest (100+ Faves Only) ~ 36,945 photos, 2,419 members
- Exceptional Photographs Group - Admin Invite Only 2,612 photos, 226 members
- Project Weather 643,496 photos, 93,947 members
- ✣ Sin City ✣ by ADMIN Invite Only - Comment 1 11,315 photos, 2,052 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #6 ☆ Andromeda "50." Invite Only (P1/A5) 171,892 photos, 8,093 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,940,442 photos, 96,047 members
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 44,101 photos, 7,651 members
- Fine Gold 1,440,799 photos, 38,570 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 409,679 photos, 105,645 members
- SecondGroupe 20,050 photos, 442 members
- Super Shots - Post 1 - Award 2 275,560 photos, 40,563 members
Maria is a fantastic photographer and also a wonderful member of the community here : )
She's a very friendly person who was kind to me right from the start.
Even though she has many followers, she still took the time to comment sincerely on
my photostream... and as a new member, I greatly appreciated that : )
I also found her photography immediately inspiring!
Her photostream is a varied collection which may include cityscapes one day and green
mountains the next... she truly is a globetrotter!
Do yourself a favor and add her to your 'follow list' today!
Thank you Maria for your kindness & support, I appreciate it greatly my friend : )
March 1st, 2016
"Maria is one of my favorite photographers, as well as a dear friend who offers genuine interest and support.
Her photos never cease to amaze me. I love her sense of adventure and willingness to explore the world.
Thank you, Maria, for your inspiration and friendship! It is pure pleasure to know you and have you as a flickr contact!"
January 4th, 2013
"Maria is an enthusiastic photographer and a very sincere and reliable contact.
She will give constructive criticism if necessary, and usually she is right about her comments.
Maria has seen a lot of countries and famous places of the world. A lot of them are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Such places are extremely much photographed, but Maria will usually find a composition or perspective which makes even such a place look unique.
This is a good example of her work:
I can really recommend Maria as a contact because she is never a silent contact, always enthusiastic and honest and, last but not least, a very good photographer getting better and better in her photography skills."
November 22nd, 2012
Khánh Hmoong says:
"Maria's photographs are just wonderful! I love all her sets & "Blue Hour" is so amazing! Still follow her photostream on Flickr daily & just want to go to those beautiful places."
May 21st, 2012
"Maria is an inspiration to me. All of her photos, and especially her "blue hour" photos, are truly wonderful. As a world traveler, Maria captures the world and her native Sweden as she sees it, in interesting ways. She's also a great Flickr friend, and stays in touch regularly. Way to go Maria! Keep posting those great shots!"
December 14th, 2011
Johnny Söderbergs nya says:
"Maria's pictures are of that kind that each one of them could be printed out in poster size and then raise the value of beauty in any room."
December 5th, 2011
Renate Dodell says:
"Maria is an amazing young woman, and the aim with her photography is highest possible quality. Especially beautiful and breathtaking are her Blue Hour photos - they inspire me totally. But she also shows a variation of images from her native Sweden and from various international destinations.
Maria is one of my best friends on flickr and I am very delighted. She gives constructive comments without raising her wagging forefinger. I especially like how she is determined and persevering, when she has set a goal. The rewards are multiple images on EXPLORE, twice on the front page – Maria can be very proud of this rightly! I hope for a Swedish-Bavarian cooperation on many levels and the friendship is becoming stronger!"
December 4th, 2011
Dimitri Chalias says:
"I´m very proud for be the one who recomend Maria into this flickr thing. First time I met her was a cold winterevening in Stockholm. We joined for some captures and I noticed that she had skills and would become a great photographer.
Except her excellent works, she´s a very kind lady to have as a friend here on flickr.
I really recomend all to watch her stream. You´re not going to regret that."
November 26th, 2011
- March 2011