"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."
Thanks for all visits and comments - I will try to return in kind.
- Asian cave 亚洲洞穴 11,304 photos, 2,724 members
- Philippines the beautiful 19,390 photos, 624 members
- Brasil em Imagens 25,976 photos, 1,794 members
- TRAVEL&LANDESCAPE 70,963 photos, 4,336 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 77,520 photos, 9,091 members
- Fav dispenser - Beautiful for us! 66,421 photos, 1,792 members
- Absolute Quality Gallery ~ Invite only 739 photos, 1,274 members
- Oriental Land 66,845 photos, 2,233 members
- de Stelling van Amsterdam 817 photos, 110 members
- Uppsala 9,325 photos, 554 members
- *The Master Photographer* Post 1 Comment on 3 SWEEPER NOW ACTIVE 83,820 photos, 2,974 members
- YELLOW - Level No. 2 (Post 1, Award 4) 188,504 photos, 11,173 members
- FIS World Cup and World Championships 964 photos, 123 members
- Informative Photos: Teach Me Something New! 1,018 photos, 59 members
- Patrimonio de la Humanidad 31,047 photos, 1,316 members
- Suomi images of Finland 52,915 photos, 1,197 members
- THE LOOK level 7 WHITE 114,031 photos, 9,149 members
- THE LOOK level 6 BLUE 169,940 photos, 10,162 members
- Canon Camera Club 173,075 photos, 5,044 members
- THE LOOK level 5 GREEN 195,564 photos, 10,550 members
- THE LOOK level 4 PURPLE 228,174 photos, 11,314 members
- THE LOOK level 3 ORANGE 281,154 photos, 12,272 members
- THE LOOK level 2 YELLOW 365,719 photos, 14,077 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 49,592 photos, 4,809 members
- Svenska slott och herresäten 1,040 photos, 74 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence 25+ Faves (Level 1) 42,490 photos, 2,912 members
- Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye 851 photos, 149 members
- THE LOOK level 1 RED 588,006 photos, 16,258 members
- Prague 78,327 photos, 5,667 members
- German Castles 3,027 photos, 256 members
- Neuschwanstein 1,033 photos, 311 members
- True Friends LIKE You! 80,542 photos, 2,680 members
- Bridges in Sweden 545 photos, 77 members
- Rajasthan, the COLOUR state 14,939 photos, 877 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 143,368 photos, 6,338 members
- Norrbotten & Lappland 5,838 photos, 283 members
- FishEye 152,942 photos, 14,307 members
- Sveriges EXPLORE 4,094 photos, 282 members
- ♔Group wi†h Ҽxperience♔ 3,101,716 photos, 386,454 members
- ID Please 10,782 photos, 937 members
- ~ Flickr's Finest (100+ Faves Only) ~ 24,310 photos, 1,897 members
- Exceptional Photographs Group - Admin Invite Only 2,554 photos, 219 members
- Project Weather 645,579 photos, 92,200 members
- ✣ Sin City ✣ by ADMIN Invite Only - Comment 1 10,788 photos, 2,031 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #6 ☆ Andromeda "50." Invite Only (P1/A5) 155,455 photos, 7,988 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,858,742 photos, 96,108 members
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 37,909 photos, 7,166 members
- Fine Gold 1,261,221 photos, 36,952 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 412,865 photos, 105,854 members
- SecondGroupe 18,247 photos, 449 members
Colorado Sands says:
"Maria is one of my favorite photographers, as well as a dear friend who offers genuine interest and support.
Her photos never cease to amaze me. I love her sense of adventure and willingness to explore the world.
Thank you, Maria, for your inspiration and friendship! It is pure pleasure to know you and have you as a flickr contact!"
January 4th, 2013
"Maria is an enthusiastic photographer and a very sincere and reliable contact.
She will give constructive criticism if necessary, and usually she is right about her comments.
Maria has seen a lot of countries and famous places of the world. A lot of them are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Such places are extremely much photographed, but Maria will usually find a composition or perspective which makes even such a place look unique.
This is a good example of her work:
I can really recommend Maria as a contact because she is never a silent contact, always enthusiastic and honest and, last but not least, a very good photographer getting better and better in her photography skills."
November 22nd, 2012
Khánh Hmoong says:
"Maria's photographs are just wonderful! I love all her sets & "Blue Hour" is so amazing! Still follow her photostream on Flickr daily & just want to go to those beautiful places."
May 21st, 2012
"Maria is an inspiration to me. All of her photos, and especially her "blue hour" photos, are truly wonderful. As a world traveler, Maria captures the world and her native Sweden as she sees it, in interesting ways. She's also a great Flickr friend, and stays in touch regularly. Way to go Maria! Keep posting those great shots!"
December 14th, 2011
Johnny Söderbergs nya says:
"Maria's pictures are of that kind that each one of them could be printed out in poster size and then raise the value of beauty in any room."
December 5th, 2011
Renate Dodell says:
"Maria is an amazing young woman, and the aim with her photography is highest possible quality. Especially beautiful and breathtaking are her Blue Hour photos - they inspire me totally. But she also shows a variation of images from her native Sweden and from various international destinations.
Maria is one of my best friends on flickr and I am very delighted. She gives constructive comments without raising her wagging forefinger. I especially like how she is determined and persevering, when she has set a goal. The rewards are multiple images on EXPLORE, twice on the front page – Maria can be very proud of this rightly! I hope for a Swedish-Bavarian cooperation on many levels and the friendship is becoming stronger!"
December 4th, 2011
Dimitri Chalias says:
"I´m very proud for be the one who recomend Maria into this flickr thing. First time I met her was a cold winterevening in Stockholm. We joined for some captures and I noticed that she had skills and would become a great photographer.
Except her excellent works, she´s a very kind lady to have as a friend here on flickr.
I really recomend all to watch her stream. You´re not going to regret that."
November 26th, 2011
- March 2011