photos available for licensing:
i like to take pictures. i like looking at other peoples pictures.
with that said, i'm flattered if you mark me as a contact. BUT if you have no photos in your stream or you only favorite things i deem as a little (or a lot ) weird (i.e., only feet, children, cheese) then i will block you. it's nothing personal.
- 15 Days of Flickr 413 photos, 61 members
- the hours 1,639 photos, 565 members
- Evoking You 50,653 photos, 3,584 members
- B+W 658,674 photos, 21,700 members
- *Swoon 41,204 photos, 1,540 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 144,988 photos, 14,331 members
- Black and White 6,774,661 photos, 333,711 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 149,918 photos, 9,324 members
- 85mm 55,993 photos, 3,963 members
- Green Hour® 1,703 photos, 324 members
- Darkness and Light 105,119 photos, 3,385 members
- This is why I love Film 228,379 photos, 7,614 members
- AE-1 142,520 photos, 11,461 members
- LIVE MUSIC 525,937 photos, 28,538 members
- Concert Photography 205,162 photos, 37,180 members
- Live Music Photography 457,422 photos, 18,202 members
- HUH. Submissions 350,309 photos, 11,189 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,925 members
- *Mug Shot* 122 photos, 19 members
- #phillyflickrmeetup 1,545 photos, 114 members
- 30 Days of Gratitude- 2011 986 photos, 57 members
- Occupy Together movement 2,633 photos, 389 members
- Gratitude Project - 30 Days 3,425 photos, 338 members
- DragonCon 2011 22,309 photos, 373 members
- These Moments (on hiatus) 45,008 photos, 1,367 members
- These Moments Challenge Group (on Hiatus) 8,079 photos, 487 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 539,167 photos, 37,050 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM 54,833 photos, 5,530 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,220,848 photos, 58,024 members
- 50mm 255,609 photos, 11,316 members
- I bring my camera everywhere. 470,463 photos, 5,593 members
- from where i stand 7,685 photos, 773 members
- theatre of the black wall 2,284 photos, 377 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 414,039 photos, 105,925 members
- The Avett Brother Photo Friends 2,939 photos, 157 members
- 1000 Cranes for Japan 1,219 photos, 617 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 7,145 photos, 406 members
- imagination in action 40 photos, 7 members
- 52 Weeks of No Color 1,789 photos, 129 members
- Nelly Nero ~ Free Actions 1,630 photos, 703 members
- A Week of No Color 583 photos, 136 members
- This American Life • Theme of the Week 427 photos, 464 members
- The Homeschool Project 106 photos, 59 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 361,701 photos, 14,972 members
- Canon AV-1 9,270 photos, 657 members
- When Light Leaks In 15,250 photos, 2,942 members
- Beautiful Light 1,167,066 photos, 49,268 members
- Expires on 12/30/10 112 photos, 18 members
- In Love with the Light! 60,462 photos, 2,010 members
- kind over matter 3,657 photos, 943 members
"She was my first favorite flickr person, and is still a person whose images i'll look to first. And am never disappointed.
Inspirational in film or in digital, and always surprising, in a subtle but compelling way."
November 4th, 2011
allison mcd says:
"I don't know how she does what she does.
All I know is hers is the first icon I search for after logging in.
The light, the dark, the wonderful tones, the beauty, the real life humour ... its all here, in Jessica's photostream."
May 30th, 2010
"jessica i love how you weave darkness and light. your images move me, make me feel. i often find myself nodding wildly at your tags & images like i understand what you are seeing and feeling. you spotlight the love of family and home life so beautifully. thank you."
May 8th, 2010
"I really do blame her for my Flickr addiction. What I love about her stream are the afternoon pictures from her house. She has this light that doesn't fill the room with its glow, but breaks through with a strong contrast. Jessica has the ability to photograph through it. The dark parts of that light masks the unimportant, but the bright spots always fall the sweetest details. You wonder what the sun will highlight that day. See? Addicting."
February 10th, 2010
- January 2007
- central illinois
- stocksy : jess lewis