photos available for licensing:
i like to take pictures. i like looking at other peoples pictures.
with that said, i'm flattered if you mark me as a contact. BUT if you have no photos in your stream or you only favorite things i deem as a little (or a lot ) weird (i.e., only feet, children, cheese) then i will block you. it's nothing personal.
- Mastin Labs 671 photos, 151 members
- Project 365 - One photo a day for an entire year 13,997 photos, 265 members
- Pacific Grove, CA 1,668 photos, 132 members
- See Monterey - Share your beautiful photos of Monterey County! 8,271 photos, 659 members
- Monterey Peninsula 12,914 photos, 1,070 members
- California's Central Coast 2,879 photos, 128 members
- California Nature 29,351 photos, 1,135 members
- unforgotten days 346 photos, 76 members
- 15 Days of Flickr 522 photos, 61 members
- the hours 2,028 photos, 551 members
- Evoking You 58,785 photos, 3,655 members
- B+W 837,716 photos, 25,164 members
- *Swoon 43,721 photos, 1,571 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 157,522 photos, 16,703 members
- Black and White 6,860,134 photos, 351,513 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 157,976 photos, 9,622 members
- 85mm 64,860 photos, 4,822 members
- Green Hour® 1,771 photos, 326 members
- Darkness and Light 130,601 photos, 3,846 members
- This is why I love Film 296,982 photos, 8,783 members
- AE-1 191,321 photos, 13,179 members
- LIVE MUSIC 548,258 photos, 28,984 members
- Concert Photography 214,174 photos, 38,017 members
- Live Music Photography 491,649 photos, 18,764 members
- HUH. Submissions 393,231 photos, 11,684 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,947 members
- *Mug Shot* 134 photos, 20 members
- #phillyflickrmeetup 1,553 photos, 121 members
- 30 Days of Gratitude- 2011 969 photos, 56 members
- Occupy Together movement 2,572 photos, 381 members
- Gratitude Project - 30 Days 3,492 photos, 334 members
- DragonCon 2011 22,256 photos, 376 members
- These Moments (on hiatus) 47,996 photos, 1,376 members
- These Moments Challenge Group (on Hiatus) 7,909 photos, 474 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 613,428 photos, 42,822 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM 59,393 photos, 6,025 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,329,980 photos, 61,605 members
- 50mm 308,062 photos, 13,122 members
- I bring my camera everywhere. 649,382 photos, 6,539 members
- from where i stand 7,828 photos, 782 members
- theatre of the black wall 2,182 photos, 374 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 408,542 photos, 105,399 members
- The Avett Brother Photo Friends 2,894 photos, 156 members
- 1000 Cranes for Japan 1,225 photos, 612 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 6,810 photos, 397 members
- imagination in action 104 photos, 9 members
- 52 Weeks of No Color 1,770 photos, 127 members
- Nelly Nero ~ Free Actions 1,619 photos, 696 members
- A Week of No Color 568 photos, 135 members
- This American Life • Theme of the Week 428 photos, 460 members
"She was my first favorite flickr person, and is still a person whose images i'll look to first. And am never disappointed.
Inspirational in film or in digital, and always surprising, in a subtle but compelling way."
November 4th, 2011
allison mcd says:
"I don't know how she does what she does.
All I know is hers is the first icon I search for after logging in.
The light, the dark, the wonderful tones, the beauty, the real life humour ... its all here, in Jessica's photostream."
May 30th, 2010
"jessica i love how you weave darkness and light. your images move me, make me feel. i often find myself nodding wildly at your tags & images like i understand what you are seeing and feeling. you spotlight the love of family and home life so beautifully. thank you."
May 8th, 2010
"I really do blame her for my Flickr addiction. What I love about her stream are the afternoon pictures from her house. She has this light that doesn't fill the room with its glow, but breaks through with a strong contrast. Jessica has the ability to photograph through it. The dark parts of that light masks the unimportant, but the bright spots always fall the sweetest details. You wonder what the sun will highlight that day. See? Addicting."
February 10th, 2010
- January 2007
- central illinois
- stocksy : jess lewis