photos available for licensing:
i like to take pictures. i like looking at other peoples pictures.
with that said, i'm flattered if you mark me as a contact. BUT if you have no photos in your stream or you only favorite things i deem as a little (or a lot ) weird (i.e., only feet, children, cheese) then i will block you. it's nothing personal.
- Pacific Grove, CA 1,658 photos, 131 members
- See Monterey - Share your beautiful photos of Monterey County! 8,137 photos, 646 members
- Monterey Peninsula 12,803 photos, 1,065 members
- California's Central Coast 2,722 photos, 124 members
- California Nature 28,499 photos, 1,111 members
- unforgotten days 300 photos, 74 members
- 15 Days of Flickr 522 photos, 61 members
- the hours 2,022 photos, 552 members
- Evoking You 57,818 photos, 3,651 members
- B+W 818,879 photos, 24,777 members
- *Swoon 43,422 photos, 1,576 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 156,434 photos, 16,509 members
- Black and White 6,877,723 photos, 350,472 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 157,010 photos, 9,590 members
- 85mm 63,858 photos, 4,646 members
- Green Hour® 1,764 photos, 326 members
- Darkness and Light 127,705 photos, 3,807 members
- This is why I love Film 290,870 photos, 8,658 members
- AE-1 186,933 photos, 13,105 members
- LIVE MUSIC 546,307 photos, 28,965 members
- Concert Photography 213,443 photos, 37,997 members
- Live Music Photography 488,663 photos, 18,702 members
- HUH. Submissions 389,810 photos, 11,639 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,963 members
- *Mug Shot* 134 photos, 20 members
- #phillyflickrmeetup 1,553 photos, 121 members
- 30 Days of Gratitude- 2011 969 photos, 56 members
- Occupy Together movement 2,572 photos, 383 members
- Gratitude Project - 30 Days 3,489 photos, 334 members
- DragonCon 2011 22,256 photos, 375 members
- These Moments (on hiatus) 48,079 photos, 1,385 members
- These Moments Challenge Group (on Hiatus) 7,913 photos, 477 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 611,788 photos, 42,456 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM 58,861 photos, 5,976 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,320,595 photos, 61,245 members
- 50mm 303,168 photos, 12,919 members
- I bring my camera everywhere. 629,331 photos, 6,449 members
- from where i stand 7,868 photos, 780 members
- theatre of the black wall 2,182 photos, 375 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 409,140 photos, 105,549 members
- The Avett Brother Photo Friends 2,892 photos, 157 members
- 1000 Cranes for Japan 1,224 photos, 612 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 6,812 photos, 397 members
- imagination in action 97 photos, 9 members
- 52 Weeks of No Color 1,763 photos, 127 members
- Nelly Nero ~ Free Actions 1,627 photos, 698 members
- A Week of No Color 568 photos, 135 members
- This American Life • Theme of the Week 428 photos, 461 members
- The Homeschool Project 100 photos, 59 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 391,912 photos, 15,853 members
"She was my first favorite flickr person, and is still a person whose images i'll look to first. And am never disappointed.
Inspirational in film or in digital, and always surprising, in a subtle but compelling way."
November 4th, 2011
allison mcd says:
"I don't know how she does what she does.
All I know is hers is the first icon I search for after logging in.
The light, the dark, the wonderful tones, the beauty, the real life humour ... its all here, in Jessica's photostream."
May 30th, 2010
"jessica i love how you weave darkness and light. your images move me, make me feel. i often find myself nodding wildly at your tags & images like i understand what you are seeing and feeling. you spotlight the love of family and home life so beautifully. thank you."
May 8th, 2010
"I really do blame her for my Flickr addiction. What I love about her stream are the afternoon pictures from her house. She has this light that doesn't fill the room with its glow, but breaks through with a strong contrast. Jessica has the ability to photograph through it. The dark parts of that light masks the unimportant, but the bright spots always fall the sweetest details. You wonder what the sun will highlight that day. See? Addicting."
February 10th, 2010
- January 2007
- central illinois
- stocksy : jess lewis