photos available for licensing:
i like to take pictures. i like looking at other peoples pictures.
with that said, i'm flattered if you mark me as a contact. BUT if you have no photos in your stream or you only favorite things i deem as a little (or a lot ) weird (i.e., only feet, children, cheese) then i will block you. it's nothing personal.
- Pacific Grove, CA 1,665 photos, 132 members
- See Monterey - Share your beautiful photos of Monterey County! 7,912 photos, 633 members
- Monterey Peninsula 12,837 photos, 1,064 members
- California's Central Coast 2,498 photos, 119 members
- California Nature 27,448 photos, 1,075 members
- unforgotten days 189 photos, 68 members
- 15 Days of Flickr 522 photos, 61 members
- the hours 2,003 photos, 555 members
- Evoking You 56,438 photos, 3,636 members
- B+W 788,055 photos, 24,203 members
- *Swoon 42,954 photos, 1,574 members
- Portra [Kodak Portra Film] 154,217 photos, 16,202 members
- Black and White 6,873,372 photos, 348,432 members
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8 L USM 155,463 photos, 9,551 members
- 85mm 62,107 photos, 4,352 members
- Green Hour® 1,731 photos, 325 members
- Darkness and Light 123,231 photos, 3,746 members
- This is why I love Film 278,864 photos, 8,442 members
- AE-1 180,148 photos, 12,889 members
- LIVE MUSIC 542,353 photos, 28,903 members
- Concert Photography 211,980 photos, 37,901 members
- Live Music Photography 482,884 photos, 18,610 members
- HUH. Submissions 382,772 photos, 11,583 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,965 members
- *Mug Shot* 135 photos, 20 members
- #phillyflickrmeetup 1,553 photos, 120 members
- 30 Days of Gratitude- 2011 971 photos, 56 members
- Occupy Together movement 2,572 photos, 384 members
- Gratitude Project - 30 Days 3,471 photos, 334 members
- DragonCon 2011 22,256 photos, 374 members
- These Moments (on hiatus) 47,556 photos, 1,380 members
- These Moments Challenge Group (on Hiatus) 8,010 photos, 477 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 605,550 photos, 42,010 members
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM 58,250 photos, 5,916 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,304,246 photos, 60,686 members
- 50mm 294,232 photos, 12,645 members
- I bring my camera everywhere. 600,485 photos, 6,316 members
- from where i stand 7,836 photos, 778 members
- theatre of the black wall 2,185 photos, 375 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 410,057 photos, 105,656 members
- The Avett Brother Photo Friends 2,903 photos, 157 members
- 1000 Cranes for Japan 1,230 photos, 613 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 6,917 photos, 398 members
- imagination in action 92 photos, 8 members
- 52 Weeks of No Color 1,777 photos, 127 members
- Nelly Nero ~ Free Actions 1,632 photos, 700 members
- A Week of No Color 574 photos, 134 members
- This American Life • Theme of the Week 425 photos, 460 members
- The Homeschool Project 100 photos, 59 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 386,379 photos, 15,693 members
"She was my first favorite flickr person, and is still a person whose images i'll look to first. And am never disappointed.
Inspirational in film or in digital, and always surprising, in a subtle but compelling way."
November 4th, 2011
allison mcd says:
"I don't know how she does what she does.
All I know is hers is the first icon I search for after logging in.
The light, the dark, the wonderful tones, the beauty, the real life humour ... its all here, in Jessica's photostream."
May 30th, 2010
"jessica i love how you weave darkness and light. your images move me, make me feel. i often find myself nodding wildly at your tags & images like i understand what you are seeing and feeling. you spotlight the love of family and home life so beautifully. thank you."
May 8th, 2010
"I really do blame her for my Flickr addiction. What I love about her stream are the afternoon pictures from her house. She has this light that doesn't fill the room with its glow, but breaks through with a strong contrast. Jessica has the ability to photograph through it. The dark parts of that light masks the unimportant, but the bright spots always fall the sweetest details. You wonder what the sun will highlight that day. See? Addicting."
February 10th, 2010
- January 2007
- central illinois
- stocksy : jess lewis