I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
- All Recipes 1,831 photos, 61 members
- yummy art 5,064 photos, 152 members
- Female Photographers Group 115,791 photos, 2,943 members
- Red Rule 667,053 photos, 58,154 members
- Real Food 137,029 photos, 3,339 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 9,094 photos, 99 members
- Nikon D700 347,701 photos, 16,079 members
- Random & Creative shots 232,510 photos, 11,497 members
- Professional looking food photography 206,142 photos, 17,581 members
- One Of A Kind 836,883 photos, 21,502 members
- Green is Beautiful 803,103 photos, 91,858 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 2,150,307 photos, 89,139 members
- Fruits et légumes 49,779 photos, 13,358 members
- I Ate This 702,667 photos, 42,956 members
- Macro Photography 766,609 photos, 60,081 members
- Fruit & Veg 205,350 photos, 49,111 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 529,034 photos, 21,964 members
- Slashfood 68,895 photos, 1,837 members
- Recipes to Share 39,185 photos, 21,122 members
- Food Porn 822,570 photos, 63,540 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single