I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
- All Recipes 1,177 photos, 45 members
- yummy art 4,673 photos, 145 members
- Female Photographers Group 113,947 photos, 2,980 members
- Red Rule 638,729 photos, 56,537 members
- Real Food 130,299 photos, 3,288 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 9,019 photos, 100 members
- Nikon D700 333,625 photos, 15,826 members
- Random & Creative shots 239,712 photos, 11,691 members
- Professional looking food photography 210,732 photos, 17,413 members
- One Of A Kind 796,290 photos, 21,503 members
- Green is Beautiful 788,966 photos, 88,246 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,931,826 photos, 86,361 members
- Fruits et légumes 50,774 photos, 13,531 members
- I Ate This 679,797 photos, 42,527 members
- Macro Photography 621,079 photos, 53,639 members
- Fruit & Veg 208,033 photos, 47,868 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 497,191 photos, 21,690 members
- Slashfood 67,174 photos, 1,837 members
- Recipes to Share 38,398 photos, 20,483 members
- Food Porn 797,154 photos, 63,431 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single