I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
- yummy art 3,955 photos, 137 members
- Female Photographers Group 110,033 photos, 2,985 members
- Red Rule 591,557 photos, 51,092 members
- Real Food 124,441 photos, 3,202 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 8,928 photos, 104 members
- Nikon D700 309,242 photos, 15,196 members
- Random & Creative shots 234,734 photos, 11,647 members
- Professional looking food photography 195,688 photos, 16,791 members
- One Of A Kind 710,180 photos, 20,981 members
- Green is Beautiful 735,354 photos, 79,095 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,571,051 photos, 82,376 members
- Fruits et légumes 51,252 photos, 13,357 members
- I Ate This 636,878 photos, 39,694 members
- Macro Photography 469,698 photos, 46,536 members
- Fruit & Veg 203,140 photos, 42,580 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 455,475 photos, 21,036 members
- Slashfood 64,033 photos, 1,809 members
- Recipes to Share 36,989 photos, 18,283 members
- Food Porn 746,956 photos, 58,953 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single