I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
- yummy art 4,028 photos, 137 members
- Female Photographers Group 110,493 photos, 2,985 members
- Red Rule 596,239 photos, 51,712 members
- Real Food 125,246 photos, 3,216 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 8,943 photos, 104 members
- Nikon D700 310,832 photos, 15,250 members
- Random & Creative shots 234,414 photos, 11,661 members
- Professional looking food photography 195,407 photos, 16,844 members
- One Of A Kind 715,086 photos, 21,022 members
- Green is Beautiful 740,445 photos, 80,011 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,595,426 photos, 82,656 members
- Fruits et légumes 51,225 photos, 13,359 members
- I Ate This 640,671 photos, 40,026 members
- Macro Photography 479,844 photos, 47,023 members
- Fruit & Veg 205,401 photos, 43,047 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 458,196 photos, 21,087 members
- Slashfood 64,351 photos, 1,813 members
- Recipes to Share 37,104 photos, 18,492 members
- Food Porn 750,596 photos, 59,473 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single