I love food and I love wine and I am the only person I know of crazy enough to have two science degrees:my first in food and the latest in wine science.
I am a girl, was born in Australia and grew up on my family's sheep farm but live in the beautiful city of Sydney now and can see the harbour bridge from my bedroom.
My other interests include family &; friends, travel, music, running, laughter, cinema & theature, opera, red shoes (OK…I have a thing for all shoes but red ones really take my fancy for some reason), growing plants in pots, fish keeping, long boozy lunches, and cheese.
Most of the recipes for my photos are on my blog:
- All Recipes 1,123 photos, 45 members
- yummy art 4,621 photos, 144 members
- Female Photographers Group 114,130 photos, 2,980 members
- Red Rule 637,702 photos, 56,352 members
- Real Food 129,765 photos, 3,288 members
- Dishfinders Food Photography 9,008 photos, 102 members
- Nikon D700 332,300 photos, 15,815 members
- Random & Creative shots 239,638 photos, 11,694 members
- Professional looking food photography 209,740 photos, 17,384 members
- One Of A Kind 791,784 photos, 21,490 members
- Green is Beautiful 786,778 photos, 87,995 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,913,715 photos, 86,149 members
- Fruits et légumes 50,805 photos, 13,543 members
- I Ate This 678,053 photos, 42,473 members
- Macro Photography 614,490 photos, 53,222 members
- Fruit & Veg 208,197 photos, 47,780 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 495,098 photos, 21,668 members
- Slashfood 66,958 photos, 1,839 members
- Recipes to Share 38,317 photos, 20,420 members
- Food Porn 794,908 photos, 63,329 members
jules:stonesoup doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- March 2006
- I am:
- Female and Single