PLEASE do not take any of my pictures without permission, especially if you are planning to claim them as your own. Don't be lame! Take your own shots!
Also, no pervs allowed. This means...if you're going to add me thinking "hey I'll get to see this chick naked/partially naked and/or request it of her" ...you're a perv. Besides, it'd just be a disappointment, I'm rarely even partially nude. So bug off.
Also, if you continuously post pictures of half naked or naked women who look like they're posing for a rip off playboy shoot, I'm going to remove you as a contact. I'm not against artistic nudes-just against excessive nudes or nudes lacking of artistic motive.
If you post a comment or send me a PM trying to advertise your picture or anything else, I will delete it promptly. My stream is not a place for you to advertise your merchandise.
I request you have a buddy icon and are posting pictures regularly. I'm not going to let you follow me if you have 10,000 people you follow but don't post anything. That's just weird. Flickr is a place for posting your work and sharing with others...not leeching off of them.
- Photographer Universe 905,305 photos, 8,968 members
- The Teleidoscope - closed 3,490 photos, 1,121 members
- FlickrCentral 9,288,536 photos, 277,984 members
- Photoshop Forum 68 photos, 14 members
- Images on Mental Health 4,521 photos, 425 members
- The art of Levitation 7,831 photos, 2,819 members
- Photoshop Support Group 326,241 photos, 35,965 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 232,503 photos, 14,219 members
- Cliche Saturday:In the heat of the night 16,236 photos, 964 members
- 365 Days 955,277 photos, 21,419 members
- Imagination 521,410 photos, 15,691 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 279,553 photos, 14,251 members
- clone meets clone 7,448 photos, 2,257 members
- My Face is My Canvas 7,874 photos, 1,288 members
- Me Through Your Eyes 359 photos, 328 members
- PhotoshopJunkies 11,084 photos, 696 members
- artland 1,189,027 photos, 43,076 members
- Dark ART 225,590 photos, 19,313 members
- 'It's magical' Photo Manipulation [New Rules◇NO Nudity] 119,468 photos, 5,198 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 203,751 photos, 12,153 members
- Edit My Fantasy Art 33 photos, 143 members
- Fun With Photo Editing - Digitally Enhanced Creations Showcase 43,878 photos, 1,782 members
- Photoshop Junkees 96,720 photos, 8,315 members
- The Seven Deadly Sins 1,643 photos, 627 members
- Decadence (7 Deadly Sins) 733 photos, 66 members
- Black and White 6,835,339 photos, 357,593 members
- I, Me, Mine - Pictures of you 132,921 photos, 7,792 members
- Retouch Magic - Photo Manipulation and Retouching 73,871 photos, 5,773 members
- A Photographers Portrait 24,608 photos, 3,064 members
- A Piece of Me 238,670 photos, 16,557 members
- Identity & self portraits 183,639 photos, 12,264 members
- Of Me 216,538 photos, 15,624 members
- Self-Portraits! 484,830 photos, 46,749 members
- 365 or less 97,683 photos, 1,318 members
- Project 365! 479,839 photos, 6,618 members
- Picture Yourself 14,662 photos, 1,193 members
- Flickr Addicts 9,360,433 photos, 134,502 members
- Portraiture 1,033,388 photos, 36,985 members
- Turning the lens on Flickr (Self Portraits) 41,800 photos, 3,521 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 402,618 photos, 103,822 members
- 365 young photographers 21,916 photos, 600 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,208 photos, 21,602 members
- Artistic Photography 4,970,374 photos, 136,266 members
- Black and white and only one color 11,905 photos, 1,438 members
- Ambitious Photographers 318,031 photos, 6,410 members
- Beginning Teen photographers! 54,540 photos, 2,284 members
- Flickr Textures 55,557 photos, 2,722 members
- Flickrs Best Photos 43,412 photos, 1,640 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 848,458 photos, 34,456 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 576,068 photos, 30,589 members
Anna Gay says:
"I have been following Kat's stream for a while now, and in that time, I have had the pleasure of watching her grow from a 365 alumni, to a full-fledged visual artist.
She is constantly pushing herself to new levels of growth, and every time I visit her stream, I smile, because her work is so unique from anything else you will see on Flickr. She is completely involved in doing her own thing, and that is something that everyone can respect.
Keep your eye on this lady, because her work will continue to become more and more fascinating!"
November 16th, 2010
"It's incredible, having a nostalgic look to the past and then refocusing on the present - Kat's portfolio of wonderful images has flourished to unbelievable heights. She continues to exemplify what perseverance and dedication can accomplish. I'm truly excited to see what the future brings for her and her work. Sincerely, a proud fan."
November 14th, 2010
complete run says:
"Kat, I've been following your stream for about a year, and you have never ceased to come up with outstanding, creative photos. You're truly inspiring, and I hope you never give up. You are an excellent photographer and an amazing artist, I can't wait to see what you come up with next!"
August 31st, 2010
"There is so much kind things to say about Kat, and not sure where to even start.
I first visited Kat's stream during her first 365 during her 7 Deadly Sins series. I thought she was really good then but watching her, and talking to her, sharing processing tips, and becoming great friends, I have seen Kat's art grow so much. She challenges herself with new ideas, and when she learns something new it's simply AMAZING. And she doesn't hesitate to help someone who wants to know how to do something even though she has struggled to figure it out herself. She may not like everything she puts out, but it's always amazing and inspiring. Now that she has a working computer, photoshop, and a camera she loves I can only imagine what her mind can create. I love Kat like a little sister. I recomend everyone gets to know her, watch her stream, and get inspired by her.
*Hugs and Kisses Kat*
(This is my first testimonial to anyone, so you better love it hahaha!)"
August 31st, 2010
auspicious powder says:
"With each new image my jaw drops. I am always left impressed and inspired. They are personal, colorful, and beautifully composed. My favorite series is "faceless." Even within the limitations of camera/editing KatB still created images that could compete with big flickr names. Now that a working computer, photoshop, and new camera are here... I can't wait to see what comes next.
Not only does she create these wonderful images, but she helps others still in the beginning phase. I have learned a lot from her and appreciate her skill and kindness."
August 29th, 2010
Zee Anna! says:
"when someone says "its not the equipment its the photographer" i think of Kat B. She does some amazing photo manipulation work with free software, NOT PHOTOSHOP. and its just, amazing with what she can create with minimal photo editing software. Her photos are inspirational and very very very creative! she takes alot of pride in her work, and she should its FREAKEN AWESOME. but 'course you can see for yourself :)"
June 9th, 2010
victorious clover says:
"Kathryn is an artist whose not afraid to challenge herself. Her work ranges from playfulness to energetic, to dark and emotive. She is one who constantly pushes herself to become a better artist and photographer. Her creativity amazes me and are visually appealing, considering that she uses a point and shoot. It goes to show that not every artist needs expensive equipment to be the best.
She has an incredible eye for art and I look forward to watching her grow artistically. Best of luck to you!"
January 25th, 2010
- January 2007
- Illinois, United States
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- KatBee Photography