Stirring a wok of steaming vegetables, the moisture obscurring the TV screen, and I stop and wonder why the audience is laughing so hard. But I'm laughing too.
Its so pretty outside though so I go to sit on my porch swing. Birds waste no time at the bird feeder but get right to it. Swallows, of course, spend time playing in the air as they eat. Pines sway and light plays. I love that the birds are singing so loud. I wonder that I'm crying, just a bit.
And have you ever dumped water into your eyes while looking straight up at the sky? Just to see how the colors and shapes change?
Mask of night is simply an excuse to light little parafin fires. The shimmering candlelight is an excuse to stare at shadows. I've lost myself to shadows before.
- →Group wi†h Ҽxperience⏎ 3,840,350 photos, 548,926 members
- ReUse Project 4: REUSE & RESIST! 760 photos, 765 members
- !!!INSPIRATION ART FESTIVAL!!! 1,000 photos, 1,020 members
- rock roll,punk,goth clothing 592 photos, 260 members
- a day in the life of an artist.... 2,412 photos, 391 members
- Man Ray 14,311 photos, 4,245 members
- christmas balls and stuff 7,030 photos, 2,068 members
- if journals could talk 5,121 photos, 512 members
- LEAVE YOUR MARK 2,241 photos, 447 members
- ReUse Project 3 289 photos, 1,016 members
- ✢~ Legacy Gallery ~✢ by ADMIN Invite Only, cmt 1 23,371 photos, 2,748 members
- Little titles that mean everything to the photo 4,945 photos, 573 members
- abandoned beauties throughout the world 5,012 photos, 876 members
- seasides around the world 2,836 photos, 639 members
- clippings 59 photos, 325 members
- MANIC PANIC LIVE FAST & DYE YOUR HAIR! 1,871 photos, 522 members
- what did you get today? 2,119 photos, 433 members
- altered art supplies 769 photos, 598 members
- INSPIRATION 3!!! 249 photos, 983 members
- trees around the world 4,299 photos, 1,190 members
- LIFE'S MESSY(so clean it up) 657 photos, 451 members
- BOOHOO HALLOWEEN 2,214 photos, 514 members
- Stick Figures in Peril 26,427 photos, 20,779 members
- DISOBEY: Global Civil Disobedience Thru Public Art Action 21 photos, 931 members
- Realidad Ficticia-Fictitious Reality-17th Exhibition" Group 30 photos, 583 members
- Lateral Vision 5,264 photos, 125 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,224,012 photos, 36,833 members
- ~Stealing Shadows~ - by ADMIN invite - *+18, Cmt 1 11,089 photos, 2,745 members
- - Beyond the Emerald - 250 photos, 182 members
- Nerds and Geeks! 6,284 photos, 690 members
- CoOL EyEs! 1,118 photos, 318 members
- FLICKR! GOES VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO! VIDEO 10,430 photos, 1,302 members
- Beersnob Central 3,163 photos, 44 members
- raygunz 184 photos, 213 members
- Syria Israel 71 photos, 112 members
- ColombiaReports.com 6,405 photos, 307 members
- Colour Me Sick: The TG Portrait Colouring-In Project 36 photos, 562 members
- adiartist 45 photos, 91 members
- REUSE PROJECT 2 : Tel Aviv 256 photos, 819 members
- Bowlers 173 photos, 799 members
- Old / New Central Bus Station, Tel-Aviv 143 photos, 190 members
- WWR 8,326 photos, 438 members
- ART FOR PEACE 23,358 photos, 1,404 members
- Dookie-Poo Paper Jam 0 photos, 67 members
- Flickr Arts - Post 1 Invite 1 Award 5. 10,942 photos, 625 members
- as good as its gets(ONLY FULL COLOR PICS!!!!!) 9,431 photos, 567 members
- We say NO to VIDEOS on FLICKR 839 photos, 22,029 members
- VIDEOS A FLICKR?? PER L'AMOR DE DEU!! 1,691 photos, 632 members
- Echo Books and Cafe 554 photos, 251 members
- GRINDHOUSE Afternoon 2,306 photos, 258 members
"cybermanikan's photo stream is like no other I've ever seen in this vast land of Flickr images. He maintains originality,integrity in his own art thru his many varied themes of creations..each one is like a left brain explosion -fireworks streams of un-consciousness unrealized ,visited for the very first time. Thank you so very much for your contribution to the world of images,which will not be the same without you!
Your visits and comments are always an honor and most appreciated your encouragements and support!
~*~* Thank Youxoxo ♥ cybermanikan ! ~*~*"
June 17th, 2008
Domen Colja says:
"Completely captivated by feeling his works, touching them, smelling the tones and atmospheres he creates, transforming my world into his. There's not much to say, but one exemplary phrase to encapsulate it all: "Art sui generis this is."
Recommended, taste the "opiums" of Cybermanikan's creations, please."
August 31st, 2007
giddy shop says:
"I like this guy, he seems like a real humanitarian... with an inquisitive mind... full of exhuberance, but not afraid to look at the dark side of things and remain thoroughly decent. Good sense of humour, too! Top bloke and a good artist! Bit of a mad-scientist... I get the feeling he should start writing a book... and he always leaves fascinating and constructive comments."
August 30th, 2007
el shack del hombre says:
"the cybermanikan is a-brother-from-another-mother! and a REAL artist on this vast and cool site. he is an inspireration with his amazing images and his sureal words! rock on cybremanikan!"
July 21st, 2006
"Michael manikan man..your stream is like no other, your artwork renders me speechless sometimes. Thank you for connecting with upper realms and sharing them with us mere mortals; thru your words and thru your art."
July 11th, 2006
"Cybermanikan's pictures are like the acid dreams of a dark and blurred reality of shiny metal objects and monkeys. They also make me want to eat tacos with a steamy filling of giant locust."
July 7th, 2006
"My, my, my…it is HIGH time that Cybermanikan has a testimonial. I am honored to be here, writing the first for him.
What can I say--his images floor me and seem to be so technically perfect as to be frightening. They are worlds unto themselves--dark, beautiful, surreal. Yet there is this connective tissue of humor running through the lot. To ice this fantastical cake, Cybermanikan is an intelligent, wonderful, giving, conversive soul as well. He often gifts his flickr family and fellow artists with special images just for them. I should know, I just received a most splendid “wings-down” bug drawing that was so sublimely beautiful I got a little teary! Thank you, friend! Maybe one day, we’ll raise a cup-o-absinthe in a wings-down toast to you and your kindness and your talent. Much deserved."
July 3rd, 2006
- Michael Flyger
- January 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken