Most likely to create.
Member: International Documentary Asssociation
Photos of bluman (1)
- WBEZ 134,795 photos, 2,444 members
- Keep Calm and Carry On: Design Variations 527 photos, 622 members
- Filipino Photographers of Greater Chicago 4,180 photos, 133 members
- nomophobics 0 photos, 1 member
- Leica D-LUX 3 24,252 photos, 1,353 members
- Lost and Found Notebooks and Diaries 0 photos, 6 members
- THIS POOL IS DEFUNCT DON'T ADD ANYTHING TO IT! 1,529 photos, 285 members
- Pinoy sa Amerika 5,797 photos, 111 members
- MLK BLVD 883 photos, 212 members
- We are Asian and we are proud of it! 2,925 photos, 223 members
- Philippines 161,623 photos, 8,280 members
- LAGALAG 4,248 photos, 320 members
- Klub Kinilaw 46 photos, 41 members
- Pinoy Photojournalist 6,912 photos, 1,113 members
- Santo Niño Online 540 photos, 72 members
- Notebookism 39,739 photos, 2,542 members
- All About Zamboanga del Norte 64 photos, 26 members
- The City of Dipolog 505 photos, 62 members
- kabanata 0 photos, 1 member
- PinoyCentric 8,876 photos, 467 members
- Meal Moles (Foodie + Moleskine) 620 photos, 267 members
- IKEA Lovers 18,471 photos, 5,849 members
- Positive Fanatics 117 photos, 25 members
"bluman captures the essence of the Filipino diaspora. A champion of visual diarists all over the world who believes the pen is still mightier than the sword.
More power and Mabuhay kabayan!"
September 19th, 2007
Patrick Ng says:
"I've always believed that one man can change the world in split eon seconds. Armand did amazing stuffs through simple yet dedicated moments, through photography and sharing, capturing the essential of the new small world model."
February 22nd, 2007
Paris Breakfast says:
"Where would we be without Armand to mix and match us up with the other artists and their notebooks?
September 9th, 2006
"Bluman is only maybe the best photojournalist there is. This guy must do work for National Geographic, Time and Newsweek. How does this guy find time to slepp with all of this work output. It can't be explained. Amazing. What else can I say. Maybe brilliant."
September 1st, 2006
"To me, Armand is a hero of this internet age; through the Moleskinerie site which he created and the group of the same name here on Flickr, he has brought people around the world together who share the common passion towards a beautiful notebook. Perhaps someone was bound to do the same someday, but Armand was the first and the original.
I now realize that his idea of bringing people together - and thus enhancing the sense of friendship and even the idea of humanity - is something quite natural to him: it is evident in the photographs he takes and shares with us.
I am proud and happy to have such a friend."
June 14th, 2006
"Armand is not only the Blogger Infatigable behind the Moleskinerie, he's also a Photographe Extraordinaire, a Man of Many Projects and the Finest kind of Internet Friend..."
March 2nd, 2006
"Who would have thought that a drab-looking retro pocket notebook covered with "moleskin" would become the low-tech iPod of the blogosphere (no batteries needed)? Well, bluman did and helped bring the Moleskine from Italy to the rest of the world with his website Moleskinerie. Even the New York Times Magazine was impressed, and so are we all."
September 21st, 2005
- September 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Entrepreneur, Blogger, Photo documentarist