Most likely to create.
Member: International Documentary Asssociation
Photos of bluman (1)
- WBEZ 130,594 photos, 2,430 members
- Keep Calm and Carry On: Design Variations 578 photos, 618 members
- Filipino Photographers of Greater Chicago 4,065 photos, 123 members
- nomophobics 0 photos, 1 member
- Leica D-LUX 3 24,163 photos, 1,347 members
- Lost and Found Notebooks and Diaries 0 photos, 6 members
- THIS POOL IS DEFUNCT DON'T ADD ANYTHING TO IT! 1,544 photos, 284 members
- Pinoy sa Amerika 6,024 photos, 112 members
- MLK BLVD 813 photos, 209 members
- We are Asian and we are proud of it! 2,339 photos, 214 members
- Philippines 157,244 photos, 8,078 members
- LAGALAG 4,160 photos, 316 members
- Klub Kinilaw 47 photos, 41 members
- Pinoy Photojournalist 6,971 photos, 1,097 members
- Santo Niño Online 536 photos, 71 members
- Notebookism 38,301 photos, 2,510 members
- All About Zamboanga del Norte 64 photos, 26 members
- The City of Dipolog 451 photos, 61 members
- kabanata 0 photos, 1 member
- PinoyCentric 8,926 photos, 465 members
- Meal Moles (Foodie + Moleskine) 608 photos, 266 members
- IKEA Lovers 18,438 photos, 5,843 members
- Positive Fanatics 117 photos, 25 members
"bluman captures the essence of the Filipino diaspora. A champion of visual diarists all over the world who believes the pen is still mightier than the sword.
More power and Mabuhay kabayan!"
September 19th, 2007
Patrick Ng says:
"I've always believed that one man can change the world in split eon seconds. Armand did amazing stuffs through simple yet dedicated moments, through photography and sharing, capturing the essential of the new small world model."
February 22nd, 2007
Paris Breakfast says:
"Where would we be without Armand to mix and match us up with the other artists and their notebooks?
September 9th, 2006
"Bluman is only maybe the best photojournalist there is. This guy must do work for National Geographic, Time and Newsweek. How does this guy find time to slepp with all of this work output. It can't be explained. Amazing. What else can I say. Maybe brilliant."
September 1st, 2006
"To me, Armand is a hero of this internet age; through the Moleskinerie site which he created and the group of the same name here on Flickr, he has brought people around the world together who share the common passion towards a beautiful notebook. Perhaps someone was bound to do the same someday, but Armand was the first and the original.
I now realize that his idea of bringing people together - and thus enhancing the sense of friendship and even the idea of humanity - is something quite natural to him: it is evident in the photographs he takes and shares with us.
I am proud and happy to have such a friend."
June 14th, 2006
"Armand is not only the Blogger Infatigable behind the Moleskinerie, he's also a Photographe Extraordinaire, a Man of Many Projects and the Finest kind of Internet Friend..."
March 2nd, 2006
"Who would have thought that a drab-looking retro pocket notebook covered with "moleskin" would become the low-tech iPod of the blogosphere (no batteries needed)? Well, bluman did and helped bring the Moleskine from Italy to the rest of the world with his website Moleskinerie. Even the New York Times Magazine was impressed, and so are we all."
September 21st, 2005
- September 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Entrepreneur, Blogger, Photo documentarist