Please join my group: ∂ GEORGE W. BUSH vs. THE WORLD ∂
It is a group whose sole mission is to gather EVERY sign, slogan, sticker, symbol ever displayed, written and tagged on the subject of:
1. George W. Bush vs. The World...
2, Dictatorial Democracy...
3. Right vs. Wrong...
4. The Death of Freedom...
5. Love vs. Indifference.
Also, PLEASE READ the Following:
GEORGE W BUSH BIO (A Few Years in the Future)
GEORGE W. BUSH (July 6, 1946 – Present ), is the Führer (LEADER) of the interNational anti Socialist American Wreckers Party (Republicanzi Party) and of Republicanzi America from 2000 to 2007 (The End!).
In that capacity he was Chancellor of America, head of government, and head of state, an absolute DICTATOR.
A highly animated and charismatic if not inept orator, Bush is regarded as one of the most insignificant leaders in World history. The military-industrial complex he fostered pulled America out of our post-Cold War economic popularity, into earth shattering market-tumbling DEBT! His genius miss minded a policy whereby elitist rich got richer while the poor died... EVERYWHERE! In essence, Bush created a trillion dollar debt economy (anarchy) in which, over time, forced the sale of nearly all our public infrastructure (buildings, social security, parks, medicare, prisons, schools) to a handful of private concerns (friends) for a dime on the dollar. Despite this and at his imperialistic height, Dub managed to smoke out, manipulate and control the greater part of the World by aggressively applying between 200 and 900 Billion dollars worth of Guns and Amo against a dozen pipe bombs and eleven box knives. -- Pow pow.
Bush's attempt to create a Greater America (Grossmerchandisechland), specifically the annexation of Texas (Anschluss) and the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, was one of the primary factors leading to the outbreak of World War III in 2005. The embrace of total war both by the Axis and Allied powers during this time led to the destruction of much of the World. Bush is almost universally held responsible for the racial policy of Republicanzi America, and the theft and displacement of 6 Trillion dollars during his leadership.
Bush often adopted elements of Christian theology in his speeches.
Two separate religious identities flourished under Republicanzism. The first was a devotion to Bush himself. In some cases this resulted in a form of Christianity known as the Ali American Democratic Bush Religious Dictatorship... who’s slogan was “We’re Number One”. The second, was the ultra nationalist American Christian Churches Movement which sought to recreate Christianity by entirely replacing Jesus with Bush, or at least make him a modern day prophet. He was to be called Busus or Jebus.
And thus, the dominant religion among the Republicanzi followers was a form of colloquial faux folk mysticism centered around a shitload of cash, an Apple Pie, a Cowboy Hat and an American built SUV (for “some” a HUMMER). This devout following emphasized the “religious” bling bling values of an idealized pure capitalism (money, greed, power) and its pervasive American "Volk" Folk Shopping “Mall” nature. Democracy and tolerance sometimes disguised as bigotry and hate was popular as well... especially in the south. These beliefs were strong and propagated in groups like the FBI, CIA, NRA, FDA, FCC, KKK, FAA, and in time, the group the Bushies simply called, Da GOV or Dub GOV. www.GOV.com
Though he had hoped to be the founder of a thousand-year Reich, he was reported to have committed suicide on his ranch in Texas after drinking a case of beer with much of the World, and especially America, in ruins around him and the Green Peace Army closing in.
2 Early adulthood
3 The Republicanzi Party
4 The road to power
5 The Republicanzi Regime
7 The Terrorists
8 World War III
9 Path of defeat
While some Revisionist historians point out that Bush's attempt to improve the economic and political standing and conditions of his people and how he went about it was, in essence, no different than that of many other leaders in history, his legacy, as interpreted by most historians, has caused him to be one of the most reviled men in history.
In fact, a Google search (a pretty good consensus of popular world opinion) of the term: "anti bush" beat out "anti hitler" nearly ten to one.
1. Anti Bush - www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=anti+bush&btnG=Goog...
2. Anti Hitler - www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=...
- Potentially Radical Social Change 125 photos, 16 members
- Top 20 Journalism 130 photos, 515 members
- Alternative News 9,449 photos, 428 members
- Chicago Protest Warrior 11 photos, 4 members
- adbusters 4,985 photos, 2,316 members
- One Face @ a Time ~ Street Portraiture 57,136 photos, 3,441 members
- The FLICKYS 2014 - (Coming Soon!) 676,782 photos, 18,165 members
- AFAS - Images that define Excellence! 30,794 photos, 2,204 members
- .:oh so:. bleu 23,994 photos, 2,512 members
- Flickritis: Where 81,000 people are still happily infected! 7,390,473 photos, 83,799 members
- Not Like Me 269 photos, 172 members
- Introspective (1 submission a day please) 3,785 photos, 1,929 members
- Global Photojournalism 530,095 photos, 24,323 members
- Americana 82,435 photos, 2,983 members
- ∂ GEORGE W. BUSH vs. THE WORLD ∂ 4,285 photos, 741 members
- Say no to bush/blair 946 photos, 279 members
- Posters U Make 24,125 photos, 2,986 members
- Zombie War 2,963 photos, 341 members
- Conservative wingnuts 1,699 photos, 99 members
- Words with attitude - Palabras con actitud 313 photos, 42 members
- Death by... 714 photos, 446 members
- DANGER! 6,571 photos, 872 members
- crowds 4,418 photos, 490 members
- Big Brother is Watching you! 1,801 photos, 407 members
- Beautiful is Boring 249,660 photos, 6,415 members
- Anti-love 366 photos, 72 members
- Altered Signs 7,730 photos, 8,060 members
- A Message from Earth 632 photos, 76 members
- 1984 4,506 photos, 865 members
- *CRITICALLY * ACCLAIMED* 4,601 photos, 521 members
- WSF (World Social Forum) 2005@Porto Alegre 106 photos, 24 members
- War: memories, fears, nightmares, ghosts. 4,184 photos, 443 members
- Vancouver Graffiti 11,848 photos, 1,053 members
- UK General Election 05 209 photos, 47 members
- Secret Society 325 photos, 84 members
- Rivals 33 photos, 13 members
- News 2 photos, 5 members
- Labour and Trade Unions (LabourStart) 10,095 photos, 836 members
- Green Party 2,418 photos, 186 members
- G8 2005 388 photos, 52 members
- flagged as "may offend" 187 photos, 542 members
- FlickrCentral 9,323,273 photos, 290,811 members
- America 50,229 photos, 1,308 members
- protest signs 12,628 photos, 424 members
- The White Hands Project - Peaceful Protest Against All Kind of T 739 photos, 423 members
- The Public Space Group 169,577 photos, 11,627 members
- Protests and Demonstrations 89,506 photos, 4,695 members
- Bush Inauguration Protests 93 photos, 14 members
- I read the news today, oh boy! 264 photos, 76 members
- Be The Media @ National Conference for Media Reform 2005 11 photos, 5 members
"love is nice! *hug*"
August 30th, 2005
- The Prophet
- July 2005
- The World