"The artist's world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep. " ~ Paul Strand
About Me: I grew up in the small town of Ladysmith, South Africa and after school moved on to Durban, which is where my heart has stayed.
"My photography is a journey through life, a passion that comes together from the diverstiy of growing up in South Africa, the wildlife, the landscapes and the beautiful culture mixed with, the people, the city, the vibe, that is Atlanta. With a degree in Public Realtions and Advertising, my love for photography was futher deepened after a brief encounter with journalism and the local paper. To me photography is another art form for the expression of life. The visual poetry that causes you to stop and look, and really feel the story captured in a fleeting moment, that from then on, forever lives. From photographing tiny little people, to every day urban grit, some may call it random, I call it the art of life! After relocating to Atlanta in 1998, I have found the city, the architecture, the locals and even those just passing through, not only inspiring, but through my lens a beautiful story unfolds."
- the way we wore. 28 photos, 27 members
- Monthly Photo Scavenger Hunt 72 photos, 74 members
- Metro Atlanta Flickr 3,936 photos, 199 members
- Beautiful Bellies 631 photos, 584 members
- ~*People Pics That *WoW* Us*~ 61,305 photos, 2,789 members
- Atlanta Photographers Guild Member Portraits & Behind the Scenes 747 photos, 108 members
- Georgia Wedding Photography 1,413 photos, 175 members
- Ain't That America 42,173 photos, 413 members
- Trish McCoy Designs 197 photos, 359 members
- Topsy-turvy reflections 735 photos, 227 members
- ABR800 The Ringflash Group | リング 2,380 photos, 906 members
- KEH - The Photographer's Marketplace 73 photos, 49 members
- Black and White beginners group 35,732 photos, 1,675 members
- Images On White 5,749 photos, 1,610 members
- Inspired Photos!! 6,501 photos, 595 members
- GA MODELS :) 2,036 photos, 220 members
- Singing Pics / Fotos cantadas 2,049 photos, 409 members
- in a bathroom mirror 135 photos, 156 members
- Black and White 6,880,159 photos, 349,498 members
- Black and White CHILDREN's Portraiture 22,406 photos, 2,748 members
- Artistic Child Photography 185,214 photos, 11,773 members
- Black and White those are the Colors! post 1 award 2 winners!! 8,228 photos, 434 members
- All Favourite Photos 30,239 photos, 3,415 members
- Creative Toddler & Baby Photography 8,655 photos, 1,727 members
- Babies 135,460 photos, 13,937 members
- Everything Baby 52,681 photos, 5,530 members
- Fashion Afric 722 photos, 105 members
- Fashion World 181,513 photos, 11,180 members
- 100 Days: Countdown to the 2008 Election 319 photos, 200 members
- Total Humiliation 35 photos, 62 members
- Bikini Models and Photographers 6,592 photos, 1,566 members
- 1,000,000 Photos 467,157 photos, 1,542 members
- GroupX: Me and my fridge! 91 photos, 46 members
- Blythe 25+ Excellent Superstar HaLL of FaMe! 5,995 photos, 585 members
- APG Studio Lighting Class 575 photos, 386 members
- ** with SKY ~Post 1 Award 3~ 104,749 photos, 7,714 members
- Celebridades do Mundo (Por favor, comentar 1) 3,756 photos, 349 members
- Photoshop Support Group 305,996 photos, 35,113 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 559,853 photos, 30,418 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 184,363 photos, 12,002 members
- 'It's magical' Photo Manipulation [New Rules◇NO Nudity] 123,878 photos, 5,314 members
- Wide Angle Wednesday 350 photos, 135 members
- Marc Turnley Workshops 48 photos, 50 members
- Candid Portraits in Natural Light 7,479 photos, 725 members
- The Title Exchange 120 photos, 95 members
- Atlanta Rowing Club 41 photos, 5 members
- National Train Day: May 9, 2015 1,319 photos, 87 members
- Shades of Gray 5,929 photos, 610 members
- One-Frame-Short 546 photos, 722 members
- PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY (COMMENTS PHOTO) 178,387 photos, 14,810 members
Ingvi Lar says:
"Catgotti is a great person with great photos and she has been one of my favorite photographers here on flickr for a long time and she always will be :)"
October 5th, 2008
"what a beautiful voice on this outstanding lady, and a personality that matches."
July 31st, 2008
"Kitty is not only a fantastic photographer but she is also a beautiful person. I look forward to looking at her next photo every day. Take a minute and peruse her stream. I guarantee you will love them!"
August 19th, 2007
Andrew Kavanagh says:
"Cat is great to have as a Flickr friend - very supportive and her photos always entertain."
March 13th, 2007
"Cat Cat Cat!!. As I am sure if evident to eveyone who has had the priveledge if getting to know Cat, she absolutely embraces life like no one I have ever met. Every day seems like a joy to her and no matter what adversities Cat always there with her Smile and wonderfull laugh and spirit.
As far as her photography goes, I am constantly amazed at her constant way of bringing herself into everything her lense touches. She seems to have the ability to find beauty and emotion in even the most mundane of situations. It is a priveledge to call Cat a friend and I would urge anyone who has the opportunity to get to know her. I guarantee the experience to be rewarding."
November 28th, 2006
"In a short time I have got to know a little of Catherine Anne, and one word keeps coming to mind - vivacious!
It's obvious this girl loves life and seizes the moment wherever she goes. It seems she also happens to take a camera wherever she goes too - and therein lies the magic.
I am continually amazed at some of the images Cat produces and I keep coming back to see what she's up to next.
Get to know Cat a little bit and check her stream, I guarantee she'll make you smile."
November 15th, 2006
"One word testimonia: "SMILE"
If you don't know what I mean, then look at her self portrait pictures - an addictive smile and a great photo to boot. Yeah sure, she has some wonderful nature shots and some of the greatest scenery captures you can find....but time and again you'll see that smile and find that it is contagious!"
October 24th, 2006
"Cat rocks! Not only is she funny and sexy and cute as hell but she's also an amazing photographer. I especially love her black and white portraits of children, they're just beautiful. She's got an excellent eye (2 of them in fact!) and she always manages to capture the child's innocence and personality. Her photos are a joy to behold.
She's also got more fridges than anyone I know and for that reason (and more) I plan to marry her and make her mine.
The miles cannot keep us apart, my little bike riding, kick boxing, tennis playing, cleavage baring, wine drinking, booty shaking sex kitten. Your SB yearns for the day when our dream can finally become reality. My biceps await your caress.
till then, my sweet.
October 6th, 2006
"Cat is one of my favorite flickr people. Whether it's children, portrait or body part photography, nature or architecture, her pictures are full of life and color (even the b&w ones). She's always funny and witty, a great buddy and an amazing photographer. Although being an ex-celebrity in other parts of the world and a stunning athlete nowadays (she is training for a triathlon!), she is not the least bit snotty, but has a big heart and a gorgeous smile. It's so easy to relate to her and have tons of fun with her. Check it out!"
October 6th, 2006
The Wombat~! says:
"Cat is such a fantastic photographer! Her photos are full of color and creativity! Stunning, and breathtaking shots! She is also such a friendly, beautiful, and encouraging lady! It's been great getting to know her and her photos! If you ever get the chance to befriend her.. I suggest you do just that.
October 5th, 2006
- July 2006
- Durban South Africa
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Mother & Photographer
- PhotoGenix, Photography by Catherine