I'm a software engineer which takes in-game screenshots and (macro) photographs for fun as a hobby and publishes them here. At times I create camera mods for games to make screenshotting as easy as possible. Additionally I create my own effects for post-processing, like my Cinematic Depth of Field shader for Reshade.
All my photos (Macro and regular) as well as all my in-game shots are available at fransbouma.com. I upload some of them here on Flickr.
- The Pillars of the Screenshots 3,592 photos, 167 members
- ART - Composition 10,090 photos, 376 members
- Beauty of Video Games 11,888 photos, 439 members
- V.Portrait.Screenshot.G21AD 4,965 photos, 325 members
- Insects Macro World - Feel free to join us! 120,935 photos, 5,464 members
- Insect Macro 84,590 photos, 3,324 members
- Macro & Close up Photography 295,935 photos, 11,567 members
- MONOCHROME CRAZY 18,877 photos, 465 members
- Digital Art Gallery 39,286 photos, 673 members
- Videogametourism 40,145 photos, 771 members
- Video Game Screens and Images 72,509 photos, 954 members
- Digital Horizons 38,642 photos, 1,000 members
- vgAtmosphere 32,937 photos, 840 members
Otis_Inf doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2006
- The Netherlands
- Software Engineer