I am interested in using LEGO as a sculpturing modeling medium. My goal is to achieve a "mind's eye" level of realism within the inherent limits imposed by element discretization and material costs. My primary focus over the past couple of years has been building replicas of famous skyscrapers at approximately 1/650th scale.
Want instructions? Some of these models have been faithfully recreated in LEGO Digital Designer format by fans. Click the links below to download the files.
LEGO Digital Designer Files by Rocco Buttliere
LEGO Digital Designer Files by Oliver Albrecht
- Marchitecture 39 photos, 101 members
- LEGO House Competition - New Elementary 74 photos, 62 members
- Burj al Arab 567 photos, 133 members
- Taipei 101 5,444 photos, 918 members
- World Trade Center 4,378 photos, 708 members
- LEGO® Architecture: Towering Ambition 570 photos, 160 members
- LEGO desktops 5,724 photos, 263 members
- Brick Architecture 1,319 photos, 244 members
- MichLUG/LTC 384 photos, 17 members
- LEGO Techniques 1,726 photos, 2,762 members
- Freedom Tower 3,061 photos, 272 members
- LEGO Storage Extravaganza 847 photos, 829 members
- Brickworld 39,348 photos, 734 members
- Lego Architecture and Design 6,401 photos, 979 members
- LEGO 386,542 photos, 16,682 members
Spencer_R doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- June 2010