I am interested in using LEGO as a sculpturing modeling medium. My goal is to achieve a "mind's eye" level of realism within the inherent limits imposed by element discretization and material costs. My primary focus over the past couple of years has been building replicas of famous skyscrapers at approximately 1/650th scale.
Want instructions? Some of these models have been faithfully recreated in LEGO Digital Designer format by fans. Click the links below to download the files.
LEGO Digital Designer Files by Rocco Buttliere
LEGO Digital Designer Files by Oliver Albrecht
Photos of Spencer_R (1)
- LEGO House Competition - New Elementary 66 photos, 59 members
- Burj al Arab 555 photos, 122 members
- Taipei 101 5,000 photos, 841 members
- World Trade Center 4,030 photos, 664 members
- LEGO® Architecture: Towering Ambition 377 photos, 117 members
- LEGO desktops 3,664 photos, 234 members
- Brick Architecture 873 photos, 169 members
- MichLUG/LTC 327 photos, 17 members
- LEGO Techniques 1,510 photos, 2,003 members
- Freedom Tower 2,644 photos, 238 members
- LEGO Storage Extravaganza 764 photos, 700 members
- Brickworld 35,244 photos, 575 members
- Lego Architecture and Design 4,627 photos, 831 members
- LEGO 325,828 photos, 14,956 members
Spencer_R doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- June 2010