1. what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man?
2. the most beautiful book in the world
3. there is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
4. life would be easier comprehended with speech bubbles
5. all work here is private property, ask before using, por favor
Photos of 50mm (2)
- Hipstamatic 317,596 photos, 16,767 members
- Amazing Mobile Photographic Art - The GoPix Awards 19,929 photos, 321 members
- Interiors Lighting Workshops 385 photos, 204 members
- Dressed Pets (post 1, comment 1) 1,185 photos, 283 members
- Mumbai Weekend Shoot (MWS) 53,949 photos, 3,410 members
- Dog's Life Magazine 18,115 photos, 915 members
- For the Love of Design, Illustration & Photography 2,509 photos, 239 members
- Art Poésie Musique 3,908 photos, 352 members
- totally textures 106,369 photos, 9,380 members
- Just Street Photography 1,686,100 photos, 54,546 members
- Matheran Hill Station 798 photos, 109 members
- Street Dogs & Cats 16,542 photos, 2,748 members
- india kitsch 323 photos, 72 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,239 photos, 17,775 members
- TIP-C (The Indian Photo Chat group) 5,498 photos, 769 members
- FloodFilter Adobe Photoshop 467 photos, 164 members
- AA Invites 257 photos, 15 members
- Kala Ghoda Gazette 159 photos, 15 members
- Group for the Protest Against Forced Merging With Yahoo! 167 photos, 737 members
- Faces in the Sun 460 photos, 234 members
- Colouring Competition (New JUNE Template!!) 189 photos, 217 members
- Houser Stock Photo 0 photos, 329 members
- upsidey-downsie 247 photos, 62 members
- Homage 1,715 photos, 221 members
- your latest favourite 4,484 photos, 374 members
- PBR 1,472 photos, 556 members
- Canon EOS 1D Series User's Group 22,564 photos, 608 members
- Beyond Shotz - Online Monthly Photo Magazine 28,025 photos, 1,760 members
- geometricus 8,827 photos, 700 members
- canon photography 4,417,958 photos, 86,751 members
- Canon Digital 286,959 photos, 2,996 members
- Global Photojournalism 450,687 photos, 23,572 members
- Photogs Needed 1,030 photos, 222 members
- Blogging Mumbai 10,770 photos, 896 members
- Fotolog Book (please read criteria) 171 photos, 128 members
- Six Word Story 32,725 photos, 3,240 members
- India 211,810 photos, 6,772 members
- Felliniesque 5,658 photos, 239 members
- Heartbeat 5,526 photos, 1,427 members
- Complementary red&white - crw 359 photos, 145 members
- The Waste Land 155 photos, 124 members
- Yellow 31,793 photos, 2,449 members
- Jumping Project 51,093 photos, 31,675 members
- Lost love 272 photos, 191 members
- Smokestacks 1,792 photos, 331 members
- Technique 199 photos, 16,308 members
- sad_umbrellas 1,000 photos, 303 members
- umbrella 12,173 photos, 3,448 members
- Fotolog.net - 1 per page !! read 40,732 photos, 1,343 members
eugenio gp says:
"although i have had 50mm as a contact for a while i just realized she is my new favorite photographer in flickr! i am amazed about the artistic interpretation and balance in her photos! black and white or clutter and zen :)"
August 23rd, 2007
"you have a way about you :)"
August 21st, 2007
"50mm is stupendous. Emotionally alert, luminous with detail, eccentric, with shades of magic and violence that make many of your images invaluable. Minus the violence, I'm trying to be overly poetic - well all I'm trying to say is that she's very good."
June 19th, 2006
"50mm's creative abilities are wonderful, her pictures are remarkable. I especially love her black and white work.
Very well done."
September 30th, 2005
"I met Natasha only yesterday and made her a contact today. So, it's pretty early to write a testimonial on her, but I really can't help myself. I came to "know" her through an audio recording she has posted to a group here on flickr, and both her voice and the text she was reading touched me so much that I needed to make her a contact, write a testimonial, I don't know what else. Sorry, Natasha, if you think this has nothing to do with your photography, but I'm already very impressed with the person behind those shots..."
August 12th, 2005
"Oh, good grief...what can I say about Natasha. She's the only woman Jolene allows me to be in love with, and that right there speaks volumes. She is kind, witty, beautiful, creative, spiritual, emotional, abnormally talented...not just a great photographer, but a truly amazing spirit and human being. She loves fairy lights and shiny things, which make her part magpie, for sure. The fact that she can turn an art form into capturing images of her sweet Ego, or her home, or life outside her balcony amazes me to no end. She is one of my favorite photogs - EVER. But even more outstanding, she's my dear friend. What better gift to be given and cherish than that in the world? So, get to know her. Bathe in her warm, radiant light. You'll be happy you did."
January 15th, 2005
"To those stangers with curious eyes, if you are still unsure, let me help you understand that you are tapdancing. Ms Natasha's world sweeps you off your feet and before you know it the feet are tapping away.
One of the silliest things I have ever heard was Natasha say she would have to sell her much loved and used camera. She would not know it but her friends would organise benefit concerts in her honour to stop her from doing such a thing. She is so precious, giving such joy with the images that she shares.
When you most need it she will come to ruffle your hair, easing much sorrow, with a few simple words that mean the world.
So don't be afraid and continue to tapdance, just be careful not to knock the lamps off the table."
January 15th, 2005
- [too lazy to post in groups]
- October 2004
- a city full of birdsong
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Natasha Hemrajani Photography