1. what can the harvest hope for, if not for the care of the reaper man?
2. the most beautiful book in the world
3. there is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
4. life would be easier comprehended with speech bubbles
5. all work here is private property, ask before using, por favor
Photos of 50mm (2)
- Hipstamatic 322,580 photos, 16,790 members
- Amazing Mobile Photographic Art - The GoPix Awards 21,927 photos, 336 members
- Interiors Lighting Workshops 459 photos, 210 members
- Dressed Pets (post 1, comment 1) 1,201 photos, 288 members
- Mumbai Weekend Shoot (MWS) 54,828 photos, 3,420 members
- Dog's Life Magazine 18,941 photos, 922 members
- For the Love of Design, Illustration & Photography 2,598 photos, 241 members
- Art Poésie Musique 3,855 photos, 350 members
- totally textures 109,004 photos, 9,445 members
- Just Street Photography 1,859,671 photos, 61,608 members
- Matheran Hill Station 805 photos, 112 members
- Street Dogs & Cats 17,069 photos, 2,772 members
- india kitsch 372 photos, 92 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,206 photos, 17,745 members
- TIP-C (The Indian Photo Chat group) 5,509 photos, 768 members
- FloodFilter Adobe Photoshop 457 photos, 164 members
- AA Invites 257 photos, 15 members
- Kala Ghoda Gazette 159 photos, 15 members
- Group for the Protest Against Forced Merging With Yahoo! 167 photos, 736 members
- Faces in the Sun 460 photos, 237 members
- Colouring Competition (New JUNE Template!!) 174 photos, 217 members
- Houser Stock Photo 0 photos, 329 members
- upsidey-downsie 247 photos, 62 members
- Homage 1,801 photos, 220 members
- your latest favourite 4,563 photos, 375 members
- PBR 1,464 photos, 556 members
- Canon EOS 1D Series User's Group 22,937 photos, 611 members
- Beyond Shotz - Online Monthly Photo Magazine 29,864 photos, 1,779 members
- geometricus 9,030 photos, 706 members
- canon photography 4,839,062 photos, 94,011 members
- Canon Digital 315,824 photos, 3,196 members
- Global Photojournalism 469,718 photos, 23,837 members
- Photogs Needed 1,048 photos, 224 members
- Blogging Mumbai 10,859 photos, 901 members
- Fotolog Book (please read criteria) 171 photos, 128 members
- Six Word Story 34,100 photos, 3,248 members
- India 224,251 photos, 7,030 members
- Felliniesque 5,682 photos, 241 members
- Heartbeat 5,631 photos, 1,433 members
- Complementary red&white - crw 373 photos, 148 members
- The Waste Land 155 photos, 124 members
- Yellow 33,174 photos, 2,574 members
- Jumping Project 51,222 photos, 32,709 members
- Lost love 271 photos, 192 members
- Smokestacks 1,861 photos, 334 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,308 members
- sad_umbrellas 1,007 photos, 303 members
- umbrella 12,510 photos, 3,492 members
- Fotolog.net - 1 per page !! read 40,497 photos, 1,339 members
eugenio gp says:
"although i have had 50mm as a contact for a while i just realized she is my new favorite photographer in flickr! i am amazed about the artistic interpretation and balance in her photos! black and white or clutter and zen :)"
August 23rd, 2007
"you have a way about you :)"
August 21st, 2007
"50mm is stupendous. Emotionally alert, luminous with detail, eccentric, with shades of magic and violence that make many of your images invaluable. Minus the violence, I'm trying to be overly poetic - well all I'm trying to say is that she's very good."
June 19th, 2006
"50mm's creative abilities are wonderful, her pictures are remarkable. I especially love her black and white work.
Very well done."
September 30th, 2005
"I met Natasha only yesterday and made her a contact today. So, it's pretty early to write a testimonial on her, but I really can't help myself. I came to "know" her through an audio recording she has posted to a group here on flickr, and both her voice and the text she was reading touched me so much that I needed to make her a contact, write a testimonial, I don't know what else. Sorry, Natasha, if you think this has nothing to do with your photography, but I'm already very impressed with the person behind those shots..."
August 12th, 2005
"Oh, good grief...what can I say about Natasha. She's the only woman Jolene allows me to be in love with, and that right there speaks volumes. She is kind, witty, beautiful, creative, spiritual, emotional, abnormally talented...not just a great photographer, but a truly amazing spirit and human being. She loves fairy lights and shiny things, which make her part magpie, for sure. The fact that she can turn an art form into capturing images of her sweet Ego, or her home, or life outside her balcony amazes me to no end. She is one of my favorite photogs - EVER. But even more outstanding, she's my dear friend. What better gift to be given and cherish than that in the world? So, get to know her. Bathe in her warm, radiant light. You'll be happy you did."
January 15th, 2005
"To those stangers with curious eyes, if you are still unsure, let me help you understand that you are tapdancing. Ms Natasha's world sweeps you off your feet and before you know it the feet are tapping away.
One of the silliest things I have ever heard was Natasha say she would have to sell her much loved and used camera. She would not know it but her friends would organise benefit concerts in her honour to stop her from doing such a thing. She is so precious, giving such joy with the images that she shares.
When you most need it she will come to ruffle your hair, easing much sorrow, with a few simple words that mean the world.
So don't be afraid and continue to tapdance, just be careful not to knock the lamps off the table."
January 15th, 2005
- [too lazy to post in groups]
- October 2004
- a city full of birdsong
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Natasha Hemrajani Photography