The Mpls Photo Center is where photo professionals and enthusiasts alike come together to work and learn, to discover and experience, to create, exhibit and become members of this unique community dedicated to photography and all its media and processes.
From our state-of-the-art digital lab, studio bays and spacious darkrooms to our member exhibition spaces, renowned Artist Talks, and numerous classes and workshops designed for all ages and covering all aspects of photography, Mpls Photo Center is here to challenge, encourage and inspire the photographer in all of us.
The Center was created and exists to foster community and enrichment opportunities among local and regional photography enthusiasts, including both amateur and professional photographers. We provide dedicated spaces - physical as well as online - to our members for use in their individual photographic pursuits, as well as in our shared desire to preserve, reinvigorate and enjoy traditional forms of photography while embracing technologies of the future in support of creativity and lifelong learning.
Center members meet, socialize, and share work both online via our interactive social media site and seven days a week in our many studio spaces, labs and wi-fi access. This combination of online interaction and real-world contact creates a real and powerful sense of community among members.
- Shooting in the Great Outdoors w/ Mitch Kezar 191 photos, 13 members
- Art With the iPhone with Layne Kennedy 209 photos, 10 members
- The Art of Architectural Photography with Don Wong 99 photos, 11 members
- The Art of Landscape Photography 0 photos, 1 member
- The Art & Business of Wedding Photography 0 photos, 1 member
- How to Take Great Pictures of Kids 0 photos, 1 member
- Beginning Sports Photography for Mom, Dad, Family and Friends 1 photo, 1 member
- Digital Image Compositing with Adobe Photoshop 1 photo, 1 member
MplsPhotoCenter doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Mpls Photo Center
- June 2010
- Minneapolis, USA
- Mpls Photo Center