Thanks all for looking at my pictures. If you want to borrow my pictures for some reason just ask. Otherwise do not steal any of my photos. All pictures are copyright by me, if you are interested in my pictures please contact me via email ©All Rights Reserved. A good video on asking for someones photos for free. www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzZTJk4ZTXc
- American Photographer 6,607 photos, 284 members
- A CEMETERY 10,268 photos, 604 members
- Weird Shit 39,180 photos, 1,991 members
- Around Kenosha 129 photos, 8 members
- Old Style Beer 173 photos, 52 members
- Nevada Travel 21,328 photos, 962 members
- California Photography 110,520 photos, 4,012 members
- Vintage Chicagoland 1,371 photos, 185 members
- Chinese Restaurant Worldwide Documentation Project 28,503 photos, 1,194 members
- Everything Minnesota! (Please join!) 60,413 photos, 1,202 members
- Wisconsin 121,672 photos, 3,460 members
- Rural America 159,031 photos, 4,062 members
- redeyechicago 26,460 photos, 303 members
- Funeral Homes of America 1,476 photos, 67 members
- Gapers Block - Chicago 105,720 photos, 1,901 members
- Chicago El 7,439 photos, 356 members
- Forgotten Chicago 16,266 photos, 551 members
- Water Towers 9,745 photos, 1,395 members
- WBEZ 140,396 photos, 2,415 members
- American Polonia History and Culture 2,046 photos, 85 members
Carl's Captures says:
"CS has an obvious passion for traveling and exploring and an equally apparent talent for documenting the places he visits with his photography. I'm glad I met him here on Flickr and consider him a friend. I enjoy following his photostream and seeing the world through his eyes and lens. Many of the areas he visits are familiar ones to me here in Chicagoland and others are not. Wherever and whatever he shoots, he brings a fresh perspective and sincere desire to show places and people as they are in every day life. I'm appreciative of the support, feedback and encouragement which he's given me over the years with my own photography as well. Thanks CS! Carry on my friend :)"
June 8th, 2017
Gwen Deanne says:
"Cragin Spring has the cure for boring photography. His photography is pleasantly diverse. He has a talent in finding the art form in each of his subjects, whether it’s a building, sign, landscape or portrait. Cragin’s Chicago photos embrace the city in action, while preserving historical signs and buildings that will be gone someday. Whether travelling around Chicago or the Desert Southwest, Cragin meets folks that are willing to pose for a portrait. He captures the soul of the person and always adds a complimentary story, turning the photo into the human form.
Cragin leaves friendly comments, making you feel like your photos are one of a kind, and making Flickr a fun place to be."
February 7th, 2013
"...love how he captures the little out of the way places, be it a mom and pop Bar & Grill, barber shop or party store. His mastery of the camera along with his ability to critique the landscape make for looking at his photos something I look forward to every morning. Not to mention, one of the nicest people you'd ever want to meet !"
September 3rd, 2012
- April 2010
- Chicago IL. Wheeling IL. Spring Grove IL.
- Richmond Illinois, United States
- I am:
- Male and Single