upload / comments on your items / comments you've made / group activity
thanks for your visit. i came late to photography which has helped me see a lot more than i ever knew was there. i hope you like some of the pictures and find something to comment on. please look at the titles. i really appreciate comments that have something to add to the image and the way of seeing or interpreting it.
thanks again for looking...
please don't leave shiny icons or illustrations or photos with comments....
the camera i use is a panasonic dmc fz 38 (35) - or was; now it's a dmc fz150
Photos of ed ed (1)
- PARIS LITERATI 960 photos, 49 members
- Noir/Outre-Noir 5,472 photos, 345 members
- Akinabooks 1,279 photos, 552 members
- 'Moby-Dick' Readers Worldwide 90 photos, 16 members
- street surreal 52,841 photos, 3,867 members
- dream or reality? 309,949 photos, 16,832 members
- Inadvertent Art 485 photos, 67 members
- As Above So Below 12,856 photos, 458 members
- > Musée de la Sculpture Trouvée < 11,600 photos, 550 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 42,158 photos, 7,899 members
- Zen Flesh Zen Bones 9,523 photos, 655 members
- The Evocative Object World 7,039 photos, 157 members
- The All Seen Eye (please comment) 1,473 photos, 73 members
- PH4: PHilosoPHical PHotograPHy 383 photos, 26 members
- Bleak 21,347 photos, 1,017 members
- 500x500 288,770 photos, 7,380 members
- bitches brew | NO PEOPLE 241,848 photos, 3,799 members
- Antony Gormley 12,045 photos, 1,851 members
- quotation marks 24,189 photos, 1,136 members
- The Surface Group 14,659 photos, 547 members
- Pictures in pictures 3,151 photos, 219 members
- Wunderkammer 10,777 photos, 1,071 members
- Strange Meetings/Encuentros Curiosos (no people, animals...) 4,437 photos, 155 members
- Odd and Abstract 81,010 photos, 4,806 members
- abstract/surreal/strange795 61,283 photos, 2,196 members
- Uncanny Village 18,230 photos, 993 members
- ● 11,917 photos, 1,504 members
- The Water of Leith 913 photos, 66 members
- Daylight Robbery 3,372 photos, 232 members
- Videos on Flickr 27,628 photos, 16,964 members
- Vintage Illustration 55,830 photos, 5,631 members
- Secret Life of Birds 54,340 photos, 5,408 members
- Quality Abstracts 19,517 photos, 7,266 members
- WORD FRAGMEN (Wortfragmente) 2,417 photos, 179 members
- Strange Worlds 13,905 photos, 643 members
- dropped playing cards 73 photos, 32 members
- Dystopia 15,184 photos, 903 members
- Abstract Photos 113,747 photos, 18,526 members
- Mysteriously-(Post 5)-( Comment 2)-(Invite 1) 702 photos, 122 members
- International Society for Wondrous & Ecstatic Realness on Video 935 photos, 187 members
- ..:: I LOVE DARK PHOTOS ::.. 279,108 photos, 13,749 members
- FlickrVideo™ 3,276 photos, 366 members
- A VIDEO 7,565 photos, 694 members
- The Film and Video Movement 3,342 photos, 692 members
- Complexité végétale / Vegetal complexity: abstractions 11,740 photos, 734 members
- nu zen 8,442 photos, 287 members
- Surreal Dimension 19,742 photos, 1,099 members
- Pure Abstracts 4,175 photos, 170 members
- Esoteric Visual Emporium (EVE) 6,756 photos, 152 members
- this is not a glove 505 photos, 130 members
"Pocas veces, a lo largo de la vida, he disfrutado tanto de la fotografía, como viendo la obra de Ed.Ed. Su visión Inteligente y aguda, sus magistrales composiciones y su don de darle vida, sentido y alma a los objetos y situaciónes mas cotidianas, lo convierten, para mi , en uno de los mas intresantes fotografos de todos los tiempos."
7th February, 2009
tuna bites says:
"Ed ed è circondato di segni che parlano della profondità della vita. Attraverso le sue foto mi regala uno sguardo che indaga la realtà nei suoi vari livelli: buffo, incantato, sofferto, oscuro, luminoso.
La bellezza delle sue immagini sta nell'insieme di questi aspetti, contemplati con un cuore benevolo."
8th February, 2008
"i don't know how i fell into ed ed site but that's what happens in flickrland.....serendipity is the only word that comes to mind.
If at times you feel jaded and uninspired and you think life around you is dull then you need to spend some time looking at ed's work.
his photos demonstrate how the ordinary, the unnoticed and the banal can be transformed into the profound.It is in his keen observations, intelligent insights and quirky visual puns that truly lift the human spirit.......and if you are lucky enough to get a comment from him you'll be mulling it over and smiling from here to next week."
1st September, 2007
"This is my first testimonial since signing up:
If you are a person who is as inspired by ideas as by visuals, ed¬ed is the place for you. The kind of wit, poignancy, poetry exhibited here is what has prompted me in the past to write mash notes. Thanks ed_ed. You stirred the fires."
11th August, 2007
- September 2005
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am: