- Tamron 150-600mm F5-6.3 Di VC USD 83,457 photos, 3,387 members
- Art of Self Portraiture 1,880 photos, 99 members
- Brooklyn Photo Works 80,028 photos, 159 members
- Lifehacker Go Bag Show and Tell 275 photos, 2,657 members
- VoTogs 608 photos, 42 members
- New Years Sunrise 2014 50 photos, 31 members
- Landscapes Naturally 4,974 photos, 9,032 members
- Wedding Poses For the Professional Wedding Photographer 33,118 photos, 4,697 members
- NIKON PROFESSIONAL 1,361,469 photos, 35,023 members
- Coffee 24/7 12,620 photos, 2,169 members
- Wedding photographer in the world 70,974 photos, 8,103 members
- Wedding Photography 260,850 photos, 52,765 members
- Street Photography Contest SIMPLY THE BEST 142 photos, 270 members
- photoflex lighting 451 photos, 171 members
- DIYPhotography 62,451 photos, 12,545 members
- Blackbelt Lighting 29 photos, 18 members
- olloclip 12,176 photos, 1,946 members
- Candid Street Portraiture 14,901 photos, 2,722 members
- I Shoot Film 2,585,820 photos, 109,846 members
- Melbourne WWPW 2011 45 photos, 7 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Mark III & Mark IV Group 961,074 photos, 28,245 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 4,903,288 photos, 190,085 members
- LOOK3 Festival of the Photograph 298 photos, 46 members
- Professional Music Photographers 64,163 photos, 817 members
- Circle Line Stories 13 photos, 30 members
- EAST KENT CAMERAS uk 33,521 photos, 462 members
- TheFlashBus 618 photos, 783 members
- Ami James official blog 779 photos, 479 members
- Sony UK 90,065 photos, 2,342 members
- Zildjian 494 photos, 393 members
- Little Fish (the band) 354 photos, 37 members
- Jamie's Annual Michigan Photowalk 55 photos, 17 members
- Photo Within A Photo. 108 photos, 21 members
- World's Largest Collection of Construction Site Photos 5,388 photos, 384 members
- Concert Photographer 604,238 photos, 13,199 members
- You can't take pictures here! 11,632 photos, 2,263 members
- Scott Kelby's 3rd Annual Worldwide Photo Walk - July 24, 2010 14,129 photos, 3,593 members
- Best Buy UK 162 photos, 32 members
- I want to see you every day 62 photos, 8 members
- FroKnowsPhoto.com 563,916 photos, 23,723 members
- Ron & Betsy- A Man And His Dog 143 photos, 39 members
- People magazine 2,441 photos, 42 members
- A Monthly Moment In Time 288 photos, 217 members
- Musicman Basses 228 photos, 93 members
- My Photos, My Story. 10,660 photos, 489 members
- Platform4Art 1 photo, 1 member
- Flickr Walkabout Group 11,789 photos, 1,715 members
- Photography Journal Submissions 183 photos, 7 members
- Think Tank Photo - Official 609 photos, 2,201 members
- ThinkTank Bags 200 photos, 148 members
"There's a million reasons why I love Sime so much, but one of them stood out for me most...he's got a heart of cold and his personality is as soft as a teddy bear. I've known Sime for two years now through flickr and our correspondence over the years have developed into a friendship that I know will last a life time. Thank Simon for your support of L.O.V.E and the work that we do with underprivileged children...with you behind us, there's absolutely nothing we cannot do! With all sincerity I want to wish you much success, love, and peace in the coming year:)"
January 15th, 2009
"I've first noticed Simon back from the Digital Photography School forum days... an unfamiliar style of writing (in a good way, that is), and a superb black and white self portrait taken outside on a windy day at night made me want to check out Sime's flickr account... which led me to viewing all the shots he took from day 1 (not just threesixtyfive "day one", but day 1 of using flickr!) and enjoying, as far as I remember, about 134% of the photostream.
Since then Simon has influenced my photography a lot, starting with "washed out colours", continuing with a push to experiment and teaching to love the wide angled view... I'm not even talking about the fact that I've started a threesixtyfive, even though I hated seeing myself in photos... And the influence is far from over - he's a great inspiration.
After all this, I strongly believe that Simon will become a well know professional photographer - after all, he's only missing the "well known" part!"
July 24th, 2008
"what a jolly nice chap!.....I found sime's stream through threesixtyfive a few months ago and since then he's become someone I consider a friend (a proper one – not just a flickr contact) and that in itself is testament to how cool this guy is!
As far as his photography is concerned every shot he takes is not only technically smart but creatively splendid… he is quite definitely a mental case (but in all the good ways) and I’m sure this stems from the overdose of passion he injects into everything he gets involved with. The world is a better place because of people like this so make sure you check out his work…..mmmmKay!"
July 23rd, 2008
"I have known Simon for a long time & have always liked his sense of humour & his view on the world. I love how he gets me particularly in a musical sense, ( we used to play music together) he always knew what I meant even if I couldn't articulate it.
Simon is deep thinker and sometimes spends too much time in his head but that's what makes him special. He would say he's moody but I think that he's processing a lot of the time & that he feels things very strongly.
I love the way he communicates through his photographs & blogs, he's a great artist in every sense of the word.
He's also a good friend x x"
March 31st, 2008
the brownhorse says:
"for a small Englishman who uses Nikon gear, Sime takes a mean picture!!!
his ability to spot the amusing in everyday life has to be admired, whether its his seemingly constant struggle with computers or one of my personal favs spotting bacon producing machines in the toilets, he always produces great photos.
oh and if you see him out and about, you can bet that he has a whole photography studio strapped to his back.
oh and next time the drinks are on us...cheers mate"
February 3rd, 2008
brash camp says:
"I've known Sime for just over a month via the threesixtyfive group, although I did see him post from time to time on the DPS forums... I just gotta say in that short amount of time I've come to consider him a friend... his photos speak volumes and not only that, he's there for people when they need someone to share their thoughts/views with... not to mention the great podcast!"
January 9th, 2008
"Sime's vision of the world is interesting, to say the least, alternately entertaining and amusing or provacative and dramatic - a visual smogasboard. The non-smiling visage in his self-portraits hides a sweet guy with a slightly impish quality. A flickr friend and fellow photographer with a sense of humor. Spend some time traveling through his shots. You will not be disappointed."
December 22nd, 2007
present spade says:
"Mothers are mostly nice about their sons. This son is very special, quite complex, moody, but a beautiful man who would do anything to help you if the need arose. He used to bring me a flower home from school ( someone elses garden} but it didn't matter. When his dog died he didn't ever get over it. He has taken hard things and been forgiving and most wonderful. Couldn't wish to know or love a better son."
November 20th, 2007
- June 2005
- Cobram, Australia
- I am:
- Social Media Manager
- Simon Pollock