Hélène was raised in the mountains of Provence and moved to the US in the late 1990s.
Senior Photographer for Oxmoor House in Birmingham Alabama, and creator of the award winning site Tartelette, Helene dedicates herself to the craft of food photography.
She has photographed numerous magazine features and cookbooks to date. Clients include Ten Speed Press, Running Press, Gibbes Press, Cooking Light, Southern Living, Weight Watchers, Le Cordon Bleu, Le Creuset, One Kings Lane, and Food & Wine among others.
Her work has been featured by Elle Magazine, Martha Stewart, The Times online, The Donna Karan Foundation, as well.
Her photographs reveal her passion for natural light, seasonal and fresh ingredients, a love of travel and genuine interest in people.
- Saint Simons Workshop November 2013 49 photos, 13 members
- Ireland Workshop 19th-23rd July 2012 14 photos, 7 members
- Squam Art Workshops June 2012 880 photos, 73 members
- Nutella Day 670 photos, 460 members
- In Love with the Light! 55,575 photos, 1,873 members
- Twelve 1,244 photos, 377 members
- Doughnuts: Simple & Delicious Recipes To Make At Home 25 photos, 15 members
- the beauty of different 473 photos, 279 members
- Slice of Life Tuesday 2,552 photos, 376 members
- Creative Challenge ~ THE END 3,141 photos, 492 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 490,739 photos, 63,425 members
- Mac Stacks 251 photos, 80 members
- Simple Bites 1,373 photos, 58 members
- My Day Today 7,339 photos, 273 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,857 photos, 1,529 members
- Straw styling 18 photos, 14 members
- Something in My Hand 2,054 photos, 270 members
- Bench Monday 16,597 photos, 3,873 members
- Wednesday Windowsill 91 photos, 64 members
- Macaron Workshops From Los Angeles To Seattle - March 2010 41 photos, 14 members
- Photography Workshops - Los Angeles To Seattle March 2010 26 photos, 8 members
- 10 things... 79 photos, 69 members
- WORC Photography- *Capture * Share * Learn * 483 photos, 197 members
- L'amicizia fa la differenza - leggere le regole READ THE RULES 44,552 photos, 1,149 members
- !Catchy Colors 3,787,334 photos, 142,598 members
- ...-Wink's Place-... 221,089 photos, 3,612 members
- Interior Styling 7,186 photos, 4,246 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,232 photos, 1,232 members
- simplicity 119,811 photos, 5,159 members
- this is why i love autumn. 1,224 photos, 235 members
- Window Light 15,864 photos, 1,022 members
- BonAppetitDotCom 10,086 photos, 454 members
- Food: A-Z 486 photos, 69 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,919 photos, 1,255 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 182,635 photos, 57,538 members
- Still Photography 14,821 photos, 817 members
- Food2.com 17,216 photos, 482 members
- A Passion for Pastry 560 photos, 164 members
- The Art of Food Photography 35,255 photos, 2,208 members
- sfgirlbybay 17,553 photos, 1,070 members
- Mosaics and Collages 13,233 photos, 1,359 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 56,286 photos, 1,812 members
- Food stylism 17,125 photos, 1,620 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 208,015 photos, 9,575 members
- *Karma* 820,097 photos, 16,710 members
- Sweet Treat Lightroom Presets & Actions 376 photos, 348 members
- Corners of My Home 110,827 photos, 12,215 members
- 10,000,000 People that LOVE FLICKR Pictures!!! 5,411 photos, 743 members
- HWD! 351 photos, 145 members
- **Explore Unexplored!** (10 Favs & No Explored) 113,720 photos, 8,086 members
"Tartelette is a natural catcher of the poetry of food. Her perfect shots make me enter the beauty of little things. The light gives to compositions something pure.
This is a must-see portfolio!"
July 30th, 2009
"Your food photography never ceases to amaze me! I find so much inspiration in your stream and you're the reason why I'm going to make macarons soon (yours look so delicious that I have to stop myself from licking the screen).
Thank you for sharing your work, it's truly amazing stuff!"
January 13th, 2009
Leaca's Philosophy says:
"Tartelette creates masterpieces in the kitchen and then she tops that off with her beautiful photography. Her sweet creations continue to fill our eyes with delight and I can't wait to see what she will bring us next."
November 28th, 2008
"When I look at the latest updates from my contacts, my eye always falls onto the perfect creations by tartelette. Her skills as an exquisite pastry chef are matched by her photography and styling. It's great to see her images!!"
September 23rd, 2008
"She makes the most beautiful pastries I've ever seen, everything is so elegant and inviting, her photography skill is just as wonderful as her baking skill. The word "perfection" is used often by commenters (and by me of course) to describe her pictures and pastries.
Helen, you are one gifted pastry chef, keep up the good work and keep feeding our eyes with your magnificent work. You're an inspiration!"
June 11th, 2008
- August 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Helene Dujardin Photography