Hélène was raised in the mountains of Provence and moved to the US in the late 1990s.
Senior Photographer for Oxmoor House in Birmingham Alabama, and creator of the award winning site Tartelette, Helene dedicates herself to the craft of food photography.
She has photographed numerous magazine features and cookbooks to date. Clients include Ten Speed Press, Running Press, Gibbes Press, Cooking Light, Southern Living, Weight Watchers, Le Cordon Bleu, Le Creuset, One Kings Lane, and Food & Wine among others.
Her work has been featured by Elle Magazine, Martha Stewart, The Times online, The Donna Karan Foundation, as well.
Her photographs reveal her passion for natural light, seasonal and fresh ingredients, a love of travel and genuine interest in people.
- Saint Simons Workshop November 2013 49 photos, 13 members
- Ireland Workshop 19th-23rd July 2012 14 photos, 7 members
- Squam Art Workshops June 2012 880 photos, 73 members
- Nutella Day 674 photos, 461 members
- In Love with the Light! 58,789 photos, 1,981 members
- Twelve 1,241 photos, 377 members
- Doughnuts: Simple & Delicious Recipes To Make At Home 29 photos, 16 members
- the beauty of different 514 photos, 280 members
- Slice of Life Tuesday 2,558 photos, 373 members
- Creative Challenge ~ THE END 3,111 photos, 489 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 489,809 photos, 63,462 members
- Mac Stacks 255 photos, 81 members
- Simple Bites 1,390 photos, 59 members
- My Day Today 7,693 photos, 281 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,770 photos, 1,538 members
- Straw styling 18 photos, 14 members
- Something in My Hand 2,080 photos, 273 members
- Bench Monday 16,515 photos, 3,898 members
- Wednesday Windowsill 86 photos, 63 members
- Macaron Workshops From Los Angeles To Seattle - March 2010 41 photos, 14 members
- Photography Workshops - Los Angeles To Seattle March 2010 26 photos, 7 members
- 10 things... 109 photos, 69 members
- WORC Photography- *Capture * Share * Learn * 523 photos, 198 members
- L'amicizia fa la differenza - leggere le regole READ THE RULES 44,963 photos, 1,146 members
- !Catchy Colors 3,890,242 photos, 151,366 members
- ...-Wink's Place-... 224,456 photos, 3,629 members
- Interior Styling 7,185 photos, 4,257 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,377 photos, 1,245 members
- simplicity 129,631 photos, 5,378 members
- this is why i love autumn. 1,248 photos, 246 members
- Window Light 16,739 photos, 1,047 members
- BonAppetitDotCom 10,304 photos, 450 members
- Food: A-Z 483 photos, 68 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,889 photos, 1,249 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 182,929 photos, 57,532 members
- Still Photography 15,791 photos, 879 members
- Food2.com 17,585 photos, 487 members
- A Passion for Pastry 560 photos, 164 members
- The Art of Food Photography 34,841 photos, 2,257 members
- sfgirlbybay 17,553 photos, 1,073 members
- Mosaics and Collages 13,553 photos, 1,363 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 56,654 photos, 1,822 members
- Food stylism 17,109 photos, 1,647 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 218,422 photos, 9,854 members
- *Karma* 838,340 photos, 16,868 members
- Sweet Treat Lightroom Presets & Actions 376 photos, 348 members
- Corners of My Home 110,844 photos, 12,238 members
- 10,000,000 People that LOVE FLICKR Pictures!!! 5,396 photos, 743 members
- HWD! 350 photos, 144 members
- **Explore Unexplored!** (10 Favs & No Explored) 139,772 photos, 8,516 members
"Tartelette is a natural catcher of the poetry of food. Her perfect shots make me enter the beauty of little things. The light gives to compositions something pure.
This is a must-see portfolio!"
July 30th, 2009
"Your food photography never ceases to amaze me! I find so much inspiration in your stream and you're the reason why I'm going to make macarons soon (yours look so delicious that I have to stop myself from licking the screen).
Thank you for sharing your work, it's truly amazing stuff!"
January 13th, 2009
Leaca's Philosophy says:
"Tartelette creates masterpieces in the kitchen and then she tops that off with her beautiful photography. Her sweet creations continue to fill our eyes with delight and I can't wait to see what she will bring us next."
November 28th, 2008
"When I look at the latest updates from my contacts, my eye always falls onto the perfect creations by tartelette. Her skills as an exquisite pastry chef are matched by her photography and styling. It's great to see her images!!"
September 23rd, 2008
"She makes the most beautiful pastries I've ever seen, everything is so elegant and inviting, her photography skill is just as wonderful as her baking skill. The word "perfection" is used often by commenters (and by me of course) to describe her pictures and pastries.
Helen, you are one gifted pastry chef, keep up the good work and keep feeding our eyes with your magnificent work. You're an inspiration!"
June 11th, 2008
- August 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Helene Dujardin Photography