Hélène was raised in the mountains of Provence and moved to the US in the late 1990s.
Senior Photographer for Oxmoor House in Birmingham Alabama, and creator of the award winning site Tartelette, Helene dedicates herself to the craft of food photography.
She has photographed numerous magazine features and cookbooks to date. Clients include Ten Speed Press, Running Press, Gibbes Press, Cooking Light, Southern Living, Weight Watchers, Le Cordon Bleu, Le Creuset, One Kings Lane, and Food & Wine among others.
Her work has been featured by Elle Magazine, Martha Stewart, The Times online, The Donna Karan Foundation, as well.
Her photographs reveal her passion for natural light, seasonal and fresh ingredients, a love of travel and genuine interest in people.
- Saint Simons Workshop November 2013 49 photos, 13 members
- Ireland Workshop 19th-23rd July 2012 14 photos, 7 members
- Squam Art Workshops June 2012 880 photos, 73 members
- Nutella Day 671 photos, 460 members
- In Love with the Light! 53,418 photos, 1,816 members
- Twelve 1,245 photos, 377 members
- Doughnuts: Simple & Delicious Recipes To Make At Home 25 photos, 15 members
- the beauty of different 457 photos, 280 members
- Slice of Life Tuesday 2,549 photos, 378 members
- Creative Challenge ~ THE END 3,147 photos, 495 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 491,673 photos, 63,417 members
- Mac Stacks 250 photos, 78 members
- Simple Bites 1,366 photos, 56 members
- My Day Today 7,222 photos, 268 members
- Tiny Treasures 16,067 photos, 1,533 members
- Straw styling 18 photos, 14 members
- Something in My Hand 2,031 photos, 269 members
- Bench Monday 16,621 photos, 3,871 members
- Wednesday Windowsill 86 photos, 64 members
- Macaron Workshops From Los Angeles To Seattle - March 2010 41 photos, 14 members
- Photography Workshops - Los Angeles To Seattle March 2010 26 photos, 8 members
- 10 things... 79 photos, 71 members
- WORC Photography- *Capture * Share * Learn * 456 photos, 195 members
- L'amicizia fa la differenza - leggere le regole READ THE RULES 44,558 photos, 1,151 members
- !Catchy Colors 3,753,123 photos, 139,312 members
- ...-Wink's Place-... 219,891 photos, 3,607 members
- Interior Styling 7,186 photos, 4,235 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,220 photos, 1,233 members
- simplicity 114,278 photos, 5,035 members
- this is why i love autumn. 1,227 photos, 236 members
- Window Light 15,449 photos, 1,014 members
- BonAppetitDotCom 10,004 photos, 454 members
- Food: A-Z 489 photos, 69 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,931 photos, 1,257 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 182,490 photos, 57,607 members
- Still Photography 14,223 photos, 790 members
- Food2.com 17,049 photos, 479 members
- A Passion for Pastry 560 photos, 164 members
- The Art of Food Photography 35,339 photos, 2,170 members
- sfgirlbybay 17,512 photos, 1,073 members
- Mosaics and Collages 13,177 photos, 1,356 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 56,113 photos, 1,798 members
- Food stylism 17,197 photos, 1,595 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 202,343 photos, 9,416 members
- *Karma* 813,717 photos, 16,615 members
- Sweet Treat Lightroom Presets & Actions 376 photos, 349 members
- Corners of My Home 111,400 photos, 12,220 members
- 10,000,000 People that LOVE FLICKR Pictures!!! 5,434 photos, 744 members
- HWD! 351 photos, 145 members
- **Explore Unexplored!** (10 Favs & No Explored) 102,040 photos, 7,909 members
"Tartelette is a natural catcher of the poetry of food. Her perfect shots make me enter the beauty of little things. The light gives to compositions something pure.
This is a must-see portfolio!"
July 30th, 2009
"Your food photography never ceases to amaze me! I find so much inspiration in your stream and you're the reason why I'm going to make macarons soon (yours look so delicious that I have to stop myself from licking the screen).
Thank you for sharing your work, it's truly amazing stuff!"
January 13th, 2009
Leaca's Philosophy says:
"Tartelette creates masterpieces in the kitchen and then she tops that off with her beautiful photography. Her sweet creations continue to fill our eyes with delight and I can't wait to see what she will bring us next."
November 28th, 2008
"When I look at the latest updates from my contacts, my eye always falls onto the perfect creations by tartelette. Her skills as an exquisite pastry chef are matched by her photography and styling. It's great to see her images!!"
September 23rd, 2008
"She makes the most beautiful pastries I've ever seen, everything is so elegant and inviting, her photography skill is just as wonderful as her baking skill. The word "perfection" is used often by commenters (and by me of course) to describe her pictures and pastries.
Helen, you are one gifted pastry chef, keep up the good work and keep feeding our eyes with your magnificent work. You're an inspiration!"
June 11th, 2008
- August 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Helene Dujardin Photography