Hélène was raised in the mountains of Provence and moved to the US in the late 1990s.
Senior Photographer for Oxmoor House in Birmingham Alabama, and creator of the award winning site Tartelette, Helene dedicates herself to the craft of food photography.
She has photographed numerous magazine features and cookbooks to date. Clients include Ten Speed Press, Running Press, Gibbes Press, Cooking Light, Southern Living, Weight Watchers, Le Cordon Bleu, Le Creuset, One Kings Lane, and Food & Wine among others.
Her work has been featured by Elle Magazine, Martha Stewart, The Times online, The Donna Karan Foundation, as well.
Her photographs reveal her passion for natural light, seasonal and fresh ingredients, a love of travel and genuine interest in people.
- Saint Simons Workshop November 2013 49 photos, 12 members
- Ireland Workshop 19th-23rd July 2012 14 photos, 7 members
- Squam Art Workshops June 2012 880 photos, 74 members
- Nutella Day 670 photos, 462 members
- In Love with the NATURAL Day Light! 71,642 photos, 2,209 members
- Twelve 1,244 photos, 372 members
- Doughnuts: Simple & Delicious Recipes To Make At Home 32 photos, 18 members
- the beauty of different 608 photos, 286 members
- Slice of Life Tuesday 2,549 photos, 366 members
- Creative Challenge ~ THE END 3,081 photos, 484 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 487,881 photos, 63,722 members
- Mac Stacks 260 photos, 92 members
- Simple Bites 1,454 photos, 66 members
- My Day Today 8,838 photos, 299 members
- Tiny Treasures 15,568 photos, 1,558 members
- Straw styling 16 photos, 14 members
- Something in My Hand 2,135 photos, 276 members
- Bench Monday 16,259 photos, 3,929 members
- Wednesday Windowsill 108 photos, 68 members
- Macaron Workshops From Los Angeles To Seattle - March 2010 43 photos, 16 members
- Photography Workshops - Los Angeles To Seattle March 2010 26 photos, 7 members
- 10 things... 117 photos, 68 members
- WORC Photography- *Capture * Share * Learn * 656 photos, 200 members
- L'amicizia fa la differenza - leggere le regole READ THE RULES 44,983 photos, 1,135 members
- !Catchy Colors 4,343,355 photos, 172,848 members
- ...-Wink's Place-... 234,954 photos, 3,668 members
- Interior Styling 7,144 photos, 4,273 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,576 photos, 1,252 members
- simplicity 130,618 photos, 6,604 members
- this is why i love autumn. 1,708 photos, 294 members
- Window Light 18,895 photos, 1,110 members
- BonAppetitDotCom 10,550 photos, 451 members
- Food: A-Z 482 photos, 68 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,829 photos, 1,239 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 184,035 photos, 57,375 members
- Still Photography 19,073 photos, 1,090 members
- Food2.com 18,524 photos, 501 members
- A Passion for Pastry 560 photos, 175 members
- The Art of Food Photography 34,628 photos, 2,345 members
- sfgirlbybay 17,596 photos, 1,076 members
- Mosaics and Collages 13,838 photos, 1,369 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 57,509 photos, 1,877 members
- Food stylism 16,969 photos, 1,689 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 255,376 photos, 10,803 members
- *Karma* 895,004 photos, 17,255 members
- Sweet Treat Lightroom Presets & Actions 376 photos, 346 members
- Corners of My Home 110,740 photos, 12,239 members
- 10,000,000 People that LOVE FLICKR Pictures!!! 5,362 photos, 739 members
- HWD! 343 photos, 143 members
- **Explore Unexplored!** (10 Favs & No Explored) 247,016 photos, 10,025 members
"Tartelette is a natural catcher of the poetry of food. Her perfect shots make me enter the beauty of little things. The light gives to compositions something pure.
This is a must-see portfolio!"
July 30th, 2009
"Your food photography never ceases to amaze me! I find so much inspiration in your stream and you're the reason why I'm going to make macarons soon (yours look so delicious that I have to stop myself from licking the screen).
Thank you for sharing your work, it's truly amazing stuff!"
January 13th, 2009
Leaca's Philosophy says:
"Tartelette creates masterpieces in the kitchen and then she tops that off with her beautiful photography. Her sweet creations continue to fill our eyes with delight and I can't wait to see what she will bring us next."
November 28th, 2008
"When I look at the latest updates from my contacts, my eye always falls onto the perfect creations by tartelette. Her skills as an exquisite pastry chef are matched by her photography and styling. It's great to see her images!!"
September 23rd, 2008
"She makes the most beautiful pastries I've ever seen, everything is so elegant and inviting, her photography skill is just as wonderful as her baking skill. The word "perfection" is used often by commenters (and by me of course) to describe her pictures and pastries.
Helen, you are one gifted pastry chef, keep up the good work and keep feeding our eyes with your magnificent work. You're an inspiration!"
June 11th, 2008
- August 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Helene Dujardin Photography