Hélène was raised in the mountains of Provence and moved to the US in the late 1990s.
Senior Photographer for Oxmoor House in Birmingham Alabama, and creator of the award winning site Tartelette, Helene dedicates herself to the craft of food photography.
She has photographed numerous magazine features and cookbooks to date. Clients include Ten Speed Press, Running Press, Gibbes Press, Cooking Light, Southern Living, Weight Watchers, Le Cordon Bleu, Le Creuset, One Kings Lane, and Food & Wine among others.
Her work has been featured by Elle Magazine, Martha Stewart, The Times online, The Donna Karan Foundation, as well.
Her photographs reveal her passion for natural light, seasonal and fresh ingredients, a love of travel and genuine interest in people.
- Saint Simons Workshop November 2013 49 photos, 13 members
- Ireland Workshop 19th-23rd July 2012 14 photos, 7 members
- Squam Art Workshops June 2012 880 photos, 73 members
- Nutella Day 670 photos, 460 members
- In Love with the Light! 54,419 photos, 1,852 members
- Twelve 1,246 photos, 377 members
- Doughnuts: Simple & Delicious Recipes To Make At Home 25 photos, 15 members
- the beauty of different 468 photos, 279 members
- Slice of Life Tuesday 2,550 photos, 377 members
- Creative Challenge ~ THE END 3,146 photos, 494 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only) 491,162 photos, 63,405 members
- Mac Stacks 258 photos, 80 members
- Simple Bites 1,367 photos, 56 members
- My Day Today 7,272 photos, 271 members
- Tiny Treasures 16,050 photos, 1,530 members
- Straw styling 18 photos, 14 members
- Something in My Hand 2,048 photos, 270 members
- Bench Monday 16,593 photos, 3,876 members
- Wednesday Windowsill 90 photos, 65 members
- Macaron Workshops From Los Angeles To Seattle - March 2010 41 photos, 14 members
- Photography Workshops - Los Angeles To Seattle March 2010 26 photos, 8 members
- 10 things... 79 photos, 70 members
- WORC Photography- *Capture * Share * Learn * 481 photos, 196 members
- L'amicizia fa la differenza - leggere le regole READ THE RULES 44,515 photos, 1,150 members
- !Catchy Colors 3,765,091 photos, 141,092 members
- ...-Wink's Place-... 220,903 photos, 3,609 members
- Interior Styling 7,186 photos, 4,242 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,229 photos, 1,226 members
- simplicity 117,270 photos, 5,100 members
- this is why i love autumn. 1,226 photos, 235 members
- Window Light 15,751 photos, 1,026 members
- BonAppetitDotCom 10,062 photos, 455 members
- Food: A-Z 489 photos, 69 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,922 photos, 1,256 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 182,620 photos, 57,596 members
- Still Photography 14,556 photos, 802 members
- Food2.com 17,141 photos, 480 members
- A Passion for Pastry 560 photos, 164 members
- The Art of Food Photography 35,313 photos, 2,191 members
- sfgirlbybay 17,543 photos, 1,070 members
- Mosaics and Collages 13,207 photos, 1,357 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 56,284 photos, 1,804 members
- Food stylism 17,142 photos, 1,605 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 205,223 photos, 9,509 members
- *Karma* 818,450 photos, 16,663 members
- Sweet Treat Lightroom Presets & Actions 376 photos, 348 members
- Corners of My Home 111,318 photos, 12,213 members
- 10,000,000 People that LOVE FLICKR Pictures!!! 5,431 photos, 744 members
- HWD! 351 photos, 145 members
- **Explore Unexplored!** (10 Favs & No Explored) 108,633 photos, 8,014 members
"Tartelette is a natural catcher of the poetry of food. Her perfect shots make me enter the beauty of little things. The light gives to compositions something pure.
This is a must-see portfolio!"
July 30th, 2009
"Your food photography never ceases to amaze me! I find so much inspiration in your stream and you're the reason why I'm going to make macarons soon (yours look so delicious that I have to stop myself from licking the screen).
Thank you for sharing your work, it's truly amazing stuff!"
January 13th, 2009
Leaca's Philosophy says:
"Tartelette creates masterpieces in the kitchen and then she tops that off with her beautiful photography. Her sweet creations continue to fill our eyes with delight and I can't wait to see what she will bring us next."
November 28th, 2008
"When I look at the latest updates from my contacts, my eye always falls onto the perfect creations by tartelette. Her skills as an exquisite pastry chef are matched by her photography and styling. It's great to see her images!!"
September 23rd, 2008
"She makes the most beautiful pastries I've ever seen, everything is so elegant and inviting, her photography skill is just as wonderful as her baking skill. The word "perfection" is used often by commenters (and by me of course) to describe her pictures and pastries.
Helen, you are one gifted pastry chef, keep up the good work and keep feeding our eyes with your magnificent work. You're an inspiration!"
June 11th, 2008
- August 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Helene Dujardin Photography