Nordiska museet (The Nordic Museum) is a museum located in central Stockholm, Sweden, dedicated to the cultural history and ethnography of Sweden from the Early Modern age until the contemporary period. The museum was founded in the late 19th century by Artur Hazelius, and has one of Scandinavia's largest collections of historical photography.
More images are available here: link
Photos of Nordiska museet (1)
Nordiska museet's favorite photos from other Flickr members (7)
- Museum ABC 100 photos, 46 members
- #MuseumPics 11,903 photos, 616 members
- Nordiska museet 29 photos, 16 members
- Gunnar Lundh 6 photos, 2 members
- Dokumentärfotografi 28 photos, 2 members
- Sweden before 1950 7,270 photos, 508 members
- Nationella fotografregistret 33 photos, 3 members
- Svensk daguerreotypi 206 photos, 2 members
- Historic and Old Photos 101,423 photos, 3,688 members
- Daguerreotypes 1,858 photos, 427 members
Nordiska museet doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- January 2009