I am a simple and easy person. My wife and I moved to Haiti in 1979 to help strengthen a Bahá'í community.
We own and run a craft factory and we export throughout the Caribbean, the USA and France.
I am a designer. I work for myself and for other companies.
I love experimenting in different mediums.
This year, 2009, at the end of January, we started experimenting with polymer clay, and oh boy! It is addictive and so much fun to work.
I want to thank all the polymer clay artists as they have been a great source of inspiration to me. THANK YOU
- Recycled Newspaper 1,793 photos, 283 members
- Les Juifs d'Egypte 290 photos, 49 members
- Papel Machê 1,292 photos, 182 members
- Cardboard Tubes ReCrafted 650 photos, 382 members
- One Of A Kind 816,173 photos, 21,602 members
- Anything Polymer Clay 60,746 photos, 2,428 members
- Scrap Clay Jewelry 3,217 photos, 542 members
- Jewelry Design ( invite only ) 6,484 photos, 834 members
designsbymoro doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- MORO BARUK
- December 2008
- Jacmel, Haiti
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Artist and entrepreneur