Once upon a time I used to drink cocktails and write bad poetry. Nowadays I like to take pictures and make up in profeciency what I lack in skill.
I love the colours of things, and the light in late afternoon. I also love cake, pretend shopping for shoes on the internet and the way my son waves his arms when he's very very excited or very very cross.
If you met me you would probably like me, unless you hate cats and babies and liberals in which case you would likely find me vexing.
The photographs featured here are largely a testament to raising a family and travelling and the growing-out dye in my hair.
You can also find me here
Photos of rainsinger (2)
- The Spohrs Are Multiplying Photo Fun 279 photos, 195 members
- The Great Wardrobe Remix Challenge 0 photos, 1 member
- Help Loralee's Looney Tunes recognize you at BlogHer '09!!!!! 63 photos, 48 members
- The Shape of a Mother TM 660 photos, 538 members
- Beautifully Pregnant 11,621 photos, 4,376 members
- Identity & self portraits 180,652 photos, 12,181 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 4,542,372 photos, 122,617 members
- Shutter Sisters 463,547 photos, 12,724 members
- The Working Closet 4,832 photos, 849 members
- BlogHer Header Photos 852 photos, 426 members
rainsinger doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2005
- London, United Kingdom
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- agony aunt