' A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out '
I'm a hopeless romantic, hopelessly sensitive and hopelessly in love with all nature.....
....so basically I'm just hopeless!
- 1.000+ Faves 740 photos, 317 members
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 88,785 photos, 12,040 members
- Self-Portrait Café (SPC) 47,953 photos, 5,261 members
- Funny self portrait 4,828 photos, 1,703 members
- Self portrait. 35,635 photos, 3,711 members
- Self Ego 49,984 photos, 4,072 members
- Nikon Camera Club 118,588 photos, 3,795 members
- The Lightshop 601 photos, 71 members
- Hurricane-Sandy 4,976 photos, 650 members
- Creative self-portraits. 214,781 photos, 21,315 members
- Blink Again (no children) Post 2 award 3 455,783 photos, 17,389 members
- Super Group Photographic 436,483 photos, 5,624 members
- body self portrait 12,711 photos, 4,594 members
- Moments of Life 73,695 photos, 1,257 members
- Self-Portraits! 504,171 photos, 46,915 members
- Narcissism 8,775 photos, 722 members
- The Beauty of Girls and Women P1/C2 264,399 photos, 13,035 members
- Flickr Model 91,314 photos, 4,999 members
- SoulScapes *Invite Only* Post 1 Award 2 9,946 photos, 681 members
- Cause You Are Beautiful 4,160 photos, 409 members
- UNIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS 1,003 photos, 46 members
- Memories are photographs that records the heart 24,710 photos, 482 members
- Pictures That Tell A Story!Please Comment On Picture Next To U 480 photos, 43 members
- close to nature group 57,297 photos, 1,071 members
- I am... 34,085 photos, 3,064 members
- All Wildlife Photography 189,117 photos, 2,106 members
- T-shirt Over-Your-Head 15 photos, 22 members
- The masculine portrait 90 photos, 81 members
- ♥ Nature Treasures ♥ 8,688 photos, 516 members
- Portrait Showroom 6,507 photos, 562 members
- living in harmony with nature 66,860 photos, 1,831 members
- Unusually Perfect Poses [P1C1!] 531 photos, 104 members
- ``IN TOUCH WITH NATURE``/p1/c2 61,303 photos, 3,304 members
- A Lifetime of Self-Portraits 29,124 photos, 2,324 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 121,869 photos, 8,046 members
- Flickr ♥♥♥ Friends 28,592 photos, 762 members
- Seasons on me 81,527 photos, 2,525 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 232,791 photos, 18,388 members
- Photos of you, Taken by you. 477 photos, 70 members
- sweetness of life with nature 25,074 photos, 993 members
- Rate My Bird of Prey 24 photos, 17 members
- Autoportrait 136,670 photos, 11,492 members
- Nothing Like the Sun 3,133 photos, 200 members
- Friends of the Badger Unite! 1,406 photos, 97 members
- Badgers! 3,101 photos, 450 members
- Me Again Monday: Open 6,343 photos, 547 members
- HEAVEN & EARTH ! Welcome ~ NATURE Only ~ Post 1 , Award 1 28,910 photos, 1,092 members
- Hit -Me- With- Your- Best -Shot ~ Post 1 / Comment 2 39,425 photos, 930 members
- pure nature ~ Natur pur: 2 comments 21,344 photos, 1,460 members
- The Two Olly's Selection 1,002 photos, 36 members
"Carl...What will I say about him ?
He's romantic, poetic, nature lover, very kind and AWESOME !!!!!!!! :)
His photography skill is amazing ! From macro to motion, his shots are BREATHTAKING, EXCELLENT...NEAT !
His photostream is a magic place to wander and dream. A pure delight.
Carl, Thank you very much for your amazing support and encouragement.
for being a wonderful contact and friend here and somewhere.
Keep shooting and posting. And I wish you all the best !!!
July 10th, 2014
"Incredibly beautiful and romantic photostream! Thank you!"
February 24th, 2012
"What can I say about Carl that hasn't been said before?
He's a great photo pal and often reflects those 'hard to share' emotions in his images and words that us mere mortals find so hard to do!
Thanks Carl, keep at it and stay with us!"
October 21st, 2011
"Your work is always truly inspirational and to aspire to....
Your truly masterfully taken photos are of a standard that is rarly seen today..............a pleasure every single one........!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for beeing such a constant supporter also:=)
October 21st, 2011
"creative and inspiring ~
beautiful work here"
October 11th, 2011
Mathias Brëa says:
"Carl has a special sensitivity
and collecting in each of his photographs
You seem a nice guy ... rather it is a good guy
Glad to have you in my contacts
Thank you for sharing Carl"
June 12th, 2011
"You Are REally an amazing photographer....
you have photographed beauty in your photos WOW =D"
May 7th, 2011
"Such is a brilliant photographer. It is always a pleasure to see your uploads my friend."
March 4th, 2011
Light ᶤˢ ᵒᶠᶠ says:
"Carl is a wonderful photographer and a great friend!
The way he presents nature is simply adorable.
Thanks for sharing this beauty."
January 22nd, 2011
Black Cat Photos says:
"i love wildlife and nature shots so was thrilled to find carl’s work! i cant add much to the above only that every one of his shots has a definite ‘ahhhh’ factor – or ‘wow’ factor! a hugely enjoyable viewing – and very inspirational!! and must-see stream for sure! luv m xxx"
December 28th, 2010
"Carl is a great photgrapher with a charming personality!
I have only recently been a contact of Carl's and
I love his bird pictures and his great captures of light.
His enthusiasm is great and I appreciate his visits and support.
Somerset look like a fantastic place that I will have to visit sometime.
Keep up the great work Carl.
December 23rd, 2010
"I always look forward to Carl's photos as they are always beautiful and varied. Every photo is so well composed and colourful. I particularly like the wildlife and poppies, but they are all superb.
It is obvious from Carl's photostream that he sees beauty all around him. Someone said I had rose tinted spectacles once. I do not think it was supposed to be a compliment but I am so pleased that I have them. I can see Carl has a pair too.
Carl is a super Flickr friend, who always gives thoughtful constructive comments on photos. It is a pleasure to have 'met' him on Flickr.
Keep taking and uploading those lovely photos Carl.
December 14th, 2010
The Shutterbug Eye™ says:
"The world through Carl's eyes is beautiful. His nature photos capture the true beauty of nature and tell a story all at once."
November 30th, 2010
freaky goldie says:
"Carl is a wonderful photographer. I fell in love with his work from the first time I saw it. I still recall it's one of his beautiful poppy flowers collection. After that day, I have tried to visit all of his posts as they all brighten up my day...
I also love the way he looks at the world. Very small usual things can look very beautiful through his lens.
Thank you for sharing those beautiful images which always make me smile. Also, thanks for being a good friend.
July 28th, 2010
"I have come to know and love viewing Carls photos, his passion and love of Photography shows through in the sheer quality of his work giving other lesser souls something to aspire to. About a year ago now i wrote to Carl and ask if he would be so kind as to allow me the use of some of his photos to donate with other friends from Flickr and accross the world, to help raise funds for local charity work and support in our community. Some of his work has gone to make greeting cards, that have been sold at various fund raising functions with all 100% of the sale going to the charity, to date thanks to Carl and my other friends who so kindly took it in there hearts to support me in this work, have helped me raise well over £200 in various functions and ALL the funds have been given to various local charities, my contribution, been some of my photos and whatever it costs me to make the greeting cards.
Thank you Carl, not only for your kind heart, but also for the wonderful Photos that you produce and bring joy and happiness to the many whom get to view them. Bless you my friend.
Regards John Agrel Smith: Somerset Camera Club."
February 16th, 2010
eva gardner says:
"I don't know Carl, but already see his Big Heart ;) The photography says it itself. Over thousand of contacts must agree too!
Lovely to meet you, Englishman. Eva"
November 24th, 2009
Saxon Lad says:
"Quote Carl wrote me today and it gave me such a lift! I have decided to write a few myself to give that pleasure to others. Starting with this great guy ... Carl.
His photographic tallent is plain to see and it has inspired me to do better. I am a "point and shooter!" who wants to do better. With friends like Carl, I will: o)
His pictures always give me pleasure and I am sure he is a perfect contact and friend.
October 15th, 2009
Rui Nunеs says:
"Carl's photostream is an absolute must for anyone who is into quality photography. Not just the quality is perfect, but you can tell that he does indeed have "the eye" for it as obviously, pictures don't take themselves.
A true pleasure to have in a contact list!"
September 7th, 2009
"Amazing photostream, very sensitive and wonderful pictures, go on with your wonderful work!"
July 31st, 2009
"I came across Carls' Photostream two days ago and this testimonial is two days overdue. I believe you can tell allot about a person by what they give to the world. Carls pictures are filled with so much emotion and feel for the subjects he captures they give pleasure and joy to the viewer. Do yourself a favor and view his world. Thanks Carl, I look forward everyday to your posts."
July 17th, 2009
"Well Carl, I decided to make your day!!
You are without doubt one of the finest contributors to the Flickr website.
You have a wonderful eye for simplicity, colour and detail with every shot emerging as a masterpiece.
I enjoy visiting your page."
July 16th, 2009
songbird who sings says:
"Carl, I have just become your Flickr contact, but I must say what an amazing photostream you have! Your bird shots are simply beautiful. You definetly have an 'eye' for photography and an incredible talent. Can't wait to see what your next shots will be! :)
July 3rd, 2009
Rob Hickey says:
"When you say you have a good eye for a picture, you are clearly telling the truth! Some of your shots are better than a professional could take. It has been a privilage viewing your excellent work. Keep posting please!!!"
June 23rd, 2009
- November 2008
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Traffic Management