' A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out '
I'm a hopeless romantic, hopelessly sensitive and hopelessly in love with all nature.....
....so basically I'm just hopeless!
- 1.000+ Faves 268 photos, 230 members
- Arm's Length Self Portrait Experience 89,005 photos, 12,103 members
- Self-Portrait Café (SPC) 41,786 photos, 4,733 members
- Funny self portrait 4,629 photos, 1,664 members
- Self portrait. 31,245 photos, 3,250 members
- Self Ego 47,431 photos, 4,000 members
- Nikon Camera Club 79,648 photos, 3,398 members
- The Lightshop 585 photos, 71 members
- Hurricane-Sandy 4,961 photos, 647 members
- Creative self-portraits. 210,489 photos, 20,649 members
- Blink Again (no children) P1/A3 - Best of summer - Challenge 386,565 photos, 16,987 members
- Super Group Photographic 335,564 photos, 5,175 members
- body self portrait 12,152 photos, 4,553 members
- Moments of Life 57,055 photos, 1,124 members
- Self-Portraits! 494,419 photos, 46,265 members
- Narcissism 8,667 photos, 713 members
- The Beauty of Girls and Women P1/C2 236,821 photos, 12,033 members
- Flickr Model 77,531 photos, 4,645 members
- SoulScapes *Invite Only* Post 1 Award 2 9,948 photos, 685 members
- Cause You Are Beautiful 4,067 photos, 403 members
- UNIQUE PHOTOGRAPHS 1,012 photos, 47 members
- Memories are photographs that records the heart 19,297 photos, 459 members
- Pictures That Tell A Story!Please Comment On Picture Next To U 460 photos, 43 members
- close to nature group 47,942 photos, 985 members
- I am... 33,145 photos, 3,039 members
- All Wildlife Photography 112,670 photos, 1,501 members
- T-shirt Over-Your-Head 15 photos, 22 members
- The masculine portrait 93 photos, 81 members
- ♥ Nature Treasures ♥ 7,006 photos, 504 members
- Portrait Showroom 5,517 photos, 542 members
- living in harmony with nature 53,890 photos, 1,745 members
- Unusually Perfect Poses [P1C1!] 455 photos, 99 members
- ``IN TOUCH WITH NATURE``/p1/c2 50,504 photos, 3,162 members
- A Lifetime of Self-Portraits 26,772 photos, 2,156 members
- [ s e l f - p o r t r a i t s ] 116,264 photos, 7,790 members
- Flickr ♥♥♥ Friends 25,892 photos, 755 members
- Seasons on me 64,106 photos, 2,274 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 222,997 photos, 17,999 members
- Photos of you, Taken by you. 446 photos, 66 members
- sweetness of life with nature 20,569 photos, 989 members
- Rate My Bird of Prey 26 photos, 13 members
- Autoportrait 130,731 photos, 11,216 members
- Nothing Like the Sun 3,112 photos, 202 members
- Friends of the Badger Unite! 1,318 photos, 87 members
- Badgers! 2,890 photos, 422 members
- Me Again Monday: Open 6,099 photos, 546 members
- HEAVEN & EARTH ! Welcome ~ NATURE Only ~ Post 1 , Award 1 28,244 photos, 1,091 members
- Hit -Me- With- Your- Best -Shot ~ Post 1 / Comment 2 37,822 photos, 905 members
- pure nature ~ Natur pur: 2 comments 19,829 photos, 1,493 members
- The Two Olly's Selection 1,003 photos, 36 members
"Carl...What will I say about him ?
He's romantic, poetic, nature lover, very kind and AWESOME !!!!!!!! :)
His photography skill is amazing ! From macro to motion, his shots are BREATHTAKING, EXCELLENT...NEAT !
His photostream is a magic place to wander and dream. A pure delight.
Carl, Thank you very much for your amazing support and encouragement.
for being a wonderful contact and friend here and somewhere.
Keep shooting and posting. And I wish you all the best !!!
July 10th, 2014
"Incredibly beautiful and romantic photostream! Thank you!"
February 24th, 2012
"What can I say about Carl that hasn't been said before?
He's a great photo pal and often reflects those 'hard to share' emotions in his images and words that us mere mortals find so hard to do!
Thanks Carl, keep at it and stay with us!"
October 21st, 2011
"Your work is always truly inspirational and to aspire to....
Your truly masterfully taken photos are of a standard that is rarly seen today..............a pleasure every single one........!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for beeing such a constant supporter also:=)
October 21st, 2011
"creative and inspiring ~
beautiful work here"
October 11th, 2011
JM Brea says:
"Carl has a special sensitivity
and collecting in each of his photographs
You seem a nice guy ... rather it is a good guy
Glad to have you in my contacts
Thank you for sharing Carl"
June 12th, 2011
"You Are REally an amazing photographer....
you have photographed beauty in your photos WOW =D"
May 7th, 2011
"Such is a brilliant photographer. It is always a pleasure to see your uploads my friend."
March 4th, 2011
Light ᶤˢ ᵒᶠᶠ says:
"Carl is a wonderful photographer and a great friend!
The way he presents nature is simply adorable.
Thanks for sharing this beauty."
January 22nd, 2011
Black Cat Photos says:
"i love wildlife and nature shots so was thrilled to find carl’s work! i cant add much to the above only that every one of his shots has a definite ‘ahhhh’ factor – or ‘wow’ factor! a hugely enjoyable viewing – and very inspirational!! and must-see stream for sure! luv m xxx"
December 28th, 2010
"Carl is a great photgrapher with a charming personality!
I have only recently been a contact of Carl's and
I love his bird pictures and his great captures of light.
His enthusiasm is great and I appreciate his visits and support.
Somerset look like a fantastic place that I will have to visit sometime.
Keep up the great work Carl.
December 23rd, 2010
"I always look forward to Carl's photos as they are always beautiful and varied. Every photo is so well composed and colourful. I particularly like the wildlife and poppies, but they are all superb.
It is obvious from Carl's photostream that he sees beauty all around him. Someone said I had rose tinted spectacles once. I do not think it was supposed to be a compliment but I am so pleased that I have them. I can see Carl has a pair too.
Carl is a super Flickr friend, who always gives thoughtful constructive comments on photos. It is a pleasure to have 'met' him on Flickr.
Keep taking and uploading those lovely photos Carl.
December 14th, 2010
The Shutterbug Eye™ says:
"The world through Carl's eyes is beautiful. His nature photos capture the true beauty of nature and tell a story all at once."
November 30th, 2010
freaky goldie says:
"Carl is a wonderful photographer. I fell in love with his work from the first time I saw it. I still recall it's one of his beautiful poppy flowers collection. After that day, I have tried to visit all of his posts as they all brighten up my day...
I also love the way he looks at the world. Very small usual things can look very beautiful through his lens.
Thank you for sharing those beautiful images which always make me smile. Also, thanks for being a good friend.
July 28th, 2010
"I have come to know and love viewing Carls photos, his passion and love of Photography shows through in the sheer quality of his work giving other lesser souls something to aspire to. About a year ago now i wrote to Carl and ask if he would be so kind as to allow me the use of some of his photos to donate with other friends from Flickr and accross the world, to help raise funds for local charity work and support in our community. Some of his work has gone to make greeting cards, that have been sold at various fund raising functions with all 100% of the sale going to the charity, to date thanks to Carl and my other friends who so kindly took it in there hearts to support me in this work, have helped me raise well over £200 in various functions and ALL the funds have been given to various local charities, my contribution, been some of my photos and whatever it costs me to make the greeting cards.
Thank you Carl, not only for your kind heart, but also for the wonderful Photos that you produce and bring joy and happiness to the many whom get to view them. Bless you my friend.
Regards John Agrel Smith: Somerset Camera Club."
February 16th, 2010
eva gardner says:
"I don't know Carl, but already see his Big Heart ;) The photography says it itself. Over thousand of contacts must agree too!
Lovely to meet you, Englishman. Eva"
November 24th, 2009
Tonys' Place ... says:
"Quote Carl wrote me today and it gave me such a lift! I have decided to write a few myself to give that pleasure to others. Starting with this great guy ... Carl.
His photographic tallent is plain to see and it has inspired me to do better. I am a "point and shooter!" who wants to do better. With friends like Carl, I will: o)
His pictures always give me pleasure and I am sure he is a perfect contact and friend.
October 15th, 2009
Rui Nunеs says:
"Carl's photostream is an absolute must for anyone who is into quality photography. Not just the quality is perfect, but you can tell that he does indeed have "the eye" for it as obviously, pictures don't take themselves.
A true pleasure to have in a contact list!"
September 7th, 2009
"Amazing photostream, very sensitive and wonderful pictures, go on with your wonderful work!"
July 31st, 2009
"I came across Carls' Photostream two days ago and this testimonial is two days overdue. I believe you can tell allot about a person by what they give to the world. Carls pictures are filled with so much emotion and feel for the subjects he captures they give pleasure and joy to the viewer. Do yourself a favor and view his world. Thanks Carl, I look forward everyday to your posts."
July 17th, 2009
"Well Carl, I decided to make your day!!
You are without doubt one of the finest contributors to the Flickr website.
You have a wonderful eye for simplicity, colour and detail with every shot emerging as a masterpiece.
I enjoy visiting your page."
July 16th, 2009
songbird who sings says:
"Carl, I have just become your Flickr contact, but I must say what an amazing photostream you have! Your bird shots are simply beautiful. You definetly have an 'eye' for photography and an incredible talent. Can't wait to see what your next shots will be! :)
July 3rd, 2009
Rob Hickey says:
"When you say you have a good eye for a picture, you are clearly telling the truth! Some of your shots are better than a professional could take. It has been a privilage viewing your excellent work. Keep posting please!!!"
June 23rd, 2009
- November 2008
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Traffic Management