Profession: retired museum director,
Interest: old things, history, motorcycles, boats, Rammstein, ruins, Irish trad music, art, Denmark, Africa, Scotland, Norway.....
2 tall children and one normal -
And a good wife.
Sony Alpha 7R. And the Iphone 7.
- barcos,ships,boats!!! Post 1 award 1. 26,984 photos, 1,447 members
- The Machines.. (Post 1 - Award 2) 69,494 photos, 1,729 members
- The Museum of Found Photographs 101,717 photos, 2,748 members
- PHOTO SMILES - Photos That Make You SMILE! Post 1/Award 2 92,933 photos, 6,030 members
- Collectibles vs Digital! 21,021 photos, 3,940 members
- NWT:s resefototävling 697 photos, 8 members
- FOTOCYFER - The Light's Hunters 53,540 photos, 1,469 members
- We want Flickr with a DARK BACKGROUND!! (NOT PHOTO) 8 photos, 11,168 members
- My Beautiful Mother 913 photos, 248 members
- My Handsome Father 321 photos, 65 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 439,249 photos, 29,673 members
- Metallic Objects~Admin Invite Only! Post 1 - Comment 1 95,557 photos, 2,490 members
- BIKER LIFE ~ living and loving the lifestyle~ 130,610 photos, 8,503 members
- V-Power 9,466 photos, 846 members
- Enjoying the Ride ~ (fam friendly/read rules) 6,714 photos, 298 members
- Harley Davidson & Metric Motorcycles 31,514 photos, 2,380 members
- Music 201,463 photos, 8,439 members
"Make no mistake - this immensly cool dude is a multi-talent; he has impeccable taste and is always creating, no matter what. He can play wonderful music on odd instruments, he draws, does engravings, sculpts, paints (with verve), acts, is a wonderful storyteller and always so wonderfully... enthusiastic! At that he's a first class gentleman and totally devoted to his family and friends - in short, one of a kind. Of course his photographs are great too, being a true explorer he finds wonders big and small anywhere he goes. I've had the pleasure to go on excursions with him and I guess the only problem was that neither of us ever did get fed up so we were close to needing an ambulance before friends dragged us back into safety. OK, so his English spelling is crap but who cares?"
May 14th, 2009
- Hans Johansson
- October 2008
- Karlskoga, Sweden
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- museum curator