Happy, living, loving, dreaming, seeing, shooting...
- Landis Arboretum 85 photos, 15 members
- Geotagged: Maine 2,781 photos, 126 members
- Mac Addicts 32,314 photos, 7,706 members
- Light Stalking 98,577 photos, 3,338 members
- Adirondacks 15,242 photos, 1,309 members
- Waterfalls of New York State 14,957 photos, 841 members
- sixty-four colors 3,663 photos, 617 members
- Free Actions/Templates 462 photos, 782 members
- Epic Edits PhotoDump 42,699 photos, 1,728 members
- Parée Erica's Texture Extravaganza 10,902 photos, 1,171 members
- Black and White 6,845,563 photos, 358,179 members
- It's an Addiction (Tutorials and Learning) 8,537 photos, 1,950 members
- Nikon D700 347,902 photos, 16,059 members
- Infrared Landscapes 6,868 photos, 927 members
- Soulful Textures and Actions 2,384 photos, 589 members
- GhostWorks 12,282 photos, 1,206 members
- FRAMEs & BORDERs for use 1,466 photos, 1,130 members
- Photographers' Rights. 218 photos, 3,592 members
- Monochrome Monday 21,000 photos, 1,041 members
- Clicking and enjoying 24,122 photos, 277 members
- Shutter Sisters 467,066 photos, 12,779 members
- Before & After - A Sneak Peek into Processing 3,158 photos, 5,090 members
- SKG Actions 557 photos, 653 members
- My Photographic Memory 20,230 photos, 1,118 members
- Lighthouse Trek 20,765 photos, 2,135 members
- Nifty Fifty Friday 14,057 photos, 2,454 members
- Textures for Layers 14,926 photos, 16,292 members
- Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro 1:1 Group 104,075 photos, 4,837 members
- bokeh whores 378,844 photos, 14,114 members
- Bokeh Wednesday 51,535 photos, 2,850 members
- Photophlow Old School 125 photos, 47 members
- NYBG Group 27,859 photos, 760 members
- ~ Platinum Photography Group ~ 330,797 photos, 33,150 members
- Photographers Against Theft 4,374 photos, 585 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 335,215 photos, 39,808 members
- Flower Themes - Flowerbeds (No Closeups) - Week 673 102,452 photos, 4,587 members
- *Challenge You* : The 89th Special Challenge: We Have our Winner 109,442 photos, 6,676 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 376,487 photos, 23,882 members
- Classic/collectable cars and motorcycles 374,858 photos, 15,272 members
- Welcome To My World (WTMW) 273,873 photos, 5,655 members
- Color Photo Award - PREMIER -- Post 1: Give 2 - Get 5: Go BRONZE 274,823 photos, 32,732 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,278 photos, 7,424 members
- *Karma* 925,485 photos, 17,372 members
- Nikon D70/s Users 207,466 photos, 11,790 members
- LIGHTHOUSE LOVERS 154,622 photos, 22,771 members
- Lighthouses of the World 101,789 photos, 13,633 members
- Maine 53,977 photos, 2,080 members
- The Car is Your Canvas 42,550 photos, 1,141 members
- FLOWERPIX 143,748 photos, 4,651 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portraits *OPEN* 4,573,535 photos, 122,177 members
"vicki's work speaks for itself; it is magnificent. to top that off, she is a great and giving person."
January 11th, 2009
Ms Ladyred says:
"I have been wanting to do this for some time now but always end up putting it off and then I forget about it.
I have been a fan of Vicky's masterpieces for some time now. She is a one of the best photographers here on flickr.
So go and grab yourself a drink and have a look at her stream. You will fall in love with her work.
Looking forward to your next masterpiece my friend!"
June 6th, 2008
"I admired Vicki's work long before we became flickr buddies, and I feel so lucky to now count her among my contacts. She takes so much care in crafting each beautiful photo, whether it be a winter landscape, a flower, or a vintage car. Her photostream is an inspiration, and she's a warm and lovely person to boot!"
June 1st, 2008
Brian D. Tucker says:
"Okay, it's about time I just come right out and say it... I've fallen totally, helplessly, head-over-heels in love with Vicki's photography. And as for Vicki herself, well, discretion and all that... Vicki has been an enormous help and encouragement to me on Flickr, and for that I'm thankful. Vicki's always been willing to interact and is a wonderful person, laughing or crying, to share a virtual drink with.
Thanks, Vicki, and lots of love to you. You're the best.
May 27th, 2008
Singing With Light says:
"I have known Vicki on Flicker for a while now, and find her photography inspiring, she is always there to lend support to others giving out useful advise and comments.
She is a caring person and I count myself lucky to have been able to see her great photography but also see the caring person she is:)"
April 13th, 2008
"Vicki's images are true works of art. She inspires me on so many levels to continue reaching in my own work. Her stream is always a source of awe and magical beauty. That being said, what I would most like to do is hang out with her and pick her brain for ideas. Oh, and did I mention that we'd be at a bar?? Most likely drinking Jack Daniels?? Woo hoo!!! Love ya, girl!"
April 2nd, 2008
"Sometimes, inspiration is hard to come by. Getting the chance to view Vicki's photos can clear that up in a heart beat. She has so many amazing shots in her portfolio that any one of them can turn your day around, or give you an idea for a shot you want to take and make it better.
Even more useful, is the fact that Vicki has given me all the support and constructive criticism an aspiring photographer could ever want. In short, Vicki makes be a better photographer.
Thank you, my friend. You are the best!
March 15th, 2008
five bit says:
"I admire Vicki’s stunning macro work, the fantastic landscape images she creates amazes me with the depth she manages to show in each and every photo, and anyone who can make a simple Christmas ornament look as special as she does is truly a talent unto herself. I am particularly partial to Vicki’s auto photography – this woman can capture autos like no one else can. I only wish we lived closer so I could go to some car shows with her to see her at work! I feel lucky to have found her photostream and even luckier to call her a Flickr friend. I look forward to many more years of her inspirational work!"
March 12th, 2008
zippy camera says:
"I have also had Vicki as a contact for some time, and this my friend is well overdue :) - Vicki has the most creative thought behind her photography and anyone who visits her stream can tell she has a real passion for photography. She is always willing to share and exchange ideas and is more than thoughtful with the feedback that she leaves for her contacts. Her photography is super inspiring and captures the real essence of a place. I have spent many many hours browsing thru her photostream and can honestly say her work is exceptional with a creative style for all elements. So if you have not visited Vicki's stream do yourself a favour and start browsing. I am proud to call Vicki a true Flickr friend."
March 11th, 2008
"I have had vicki for a contact for a long time now and should have done this a long time ago...she is such a beautiful lady inside and out...I just love her work and her spirit..she is always there for you and supporting you all the way...thank you sweetie for that..I so appreciate your friendship..I hope one day we will get to meet...your work is so awesome and you are truly one of the best here on flickr...I always look to see what you come up with next...you rock girl!! love you!!!
February 1st, 2008
Bec Thomas Photography says:
"Vicker takes a variety of images that are wonderful, be it a flower or a train. Really shows the world from a wonderful perspective!"
May 21st, 2007
- May 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken