Grouchy, well traveled kind of guy that likes hiking and taking mediocre photos. Well... I'm not trying to take mediocre photos but I think that I've made some real strides since I started posting to Flickr.
Most if not all of my older photos are scans from color prints taken by either my old OM1 or OM2, so if there is some color cast to them then that maybe why. I've tried to clean up the scanned photos as much as possible but they are, in some instances, real basket cases. If you can't tell the difference between my digital and film photographs then I'll take that as a complement. On second thought, it might not be that much of a complement.
Anyhow, I'm not really trying to make too big of an impression here. Flickr, like college, only showed me just how much I don't know. Some of the photos I've seen from other people here have belittled me as much as they have impressed. I'm working on that though, and my therapist says that I'm making real progress.
One final thing here. From time to time I receive invites to join and/or post a photo to a certain group. This is generally fine as I view such an invitation as a complement. However, I will decline any invitation to those groups which are invitation only (elitist) or to those groups that require you to perform some sort of task such as commenting on other photos (jumping through hoops). Dougie don't play that game! So if you would like me to post an image to your group of choice, I am all but happy to do so as long as it doesn't fall into the a fore mentioned groups. Think before you invite because I do bite!
Why the name junmon603? It was June of 2003 (6/03) when I established an account with Yahoo. At the time I was living in central New Mexico. June in New Mexico is generally the hottest time of the year and at the time I was concocting a user name for myself I was also hoping for the monsoon season to start up early (in June vice July) and cool things down. Thus junmon (June monsoons) 603 (6/03).
I've received numerous invitations to join AARP despite being at least 10 years till I retire.
Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)
Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.
Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.
I couldn't agree more!
How Rare Is Your Personality?
create your own visited states map
create your own visited countries map
I don't know how they come up with such small numbers here.
- F L E U R 3,243 photos, 882 members
- Humboldt County Photos 5,877 photos, 204 members
- Colorful Building and House Details (no complete structures) 8,234 photos, 836 members
- Olympus E-System Community 514,243 photos, 11,592 members
- Lake County California 762 photos, 59 members
- Table top studio photography 7,294 photos, 503 members
- Taken at home 580 photos, 24 members
- U.S. National Parks and Places 161,393 photos, 8,488 members
- Olympus E-xxx Users 168,914 photos, 5,743 members
- Something Unique, Northern California 327 photos, 21 members
- Butte County, California 1,101 photos, 75 members
- Olympus Outcasts 5,105 photos, 195 members
- Get Olympus 262,590 photos, 4,322 members
- Northern California Photo Trekers 9,188 photos, 272 members
- Mendocino Coast 3,175 photos, 268 members
- plumas sierra photographers 161 photos, 13 members
- details of transportation 7,958 photos, 169 members
- That’s Getting Up Close! 97,003 photos, 4,670 members
- Waterfalls of California 2,033 photos, 253 members
- WONDERFUL WATERFALLS (Geotagged) 6,225 photos, 966 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 58,551 photos, 7,678 members
- OLYMPUS Zuiko Digital Club (Please read TAG rules) 121,843 photos, 4,207 members
- Four Thirds Macro 16,389 photos, 846 members
- Real Macro 38,838 photos, 1,926 members
- Olympus Zuiko Digital Lenses 246 photos, 411 members
- Marin County, California 16,821 photos, 1,036 members
- fungi 87,433 photos, 8,067 members
- Mushrooms and Fungi 53,721 photos, 3,658 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 407,905 photos, 29,127 members
- old truck 2,772 photos, 124 members
- The Shores of California 32,591 photos, 2,184 members
- Corel Paint Shop Pro 49,675 photos, 2,682 members
- Abandoned California 17,441 photos, 1,073 members
- Abandoned 1,031,231 photos, 72,804 members
- California Landscapes 633 photos, 27 members
- California waterfalls, lakes and streams 4,615 photos, 315 members
- Northern California Coastline 3,012 photos, 138 members
- California wine country pix. 5,042 photos, 180 members
- panoramas 471,123 photos, 57,614 members
- Sonoma County, California 22,454 photos, 1,070 members
- Mendocino County, California 7,367 photos, 517 members
- Northern California 77,888 photos, 1,795 members
- Olympus E-510 97,875 photos, 2,503 members
- Olympus Evolt E510 10,653 photos, 325 members
- NorCal (BTW: Sacramento and San Francisco are not NorCal) 3,619 photos, 229 members
- Northern California Photographers 95,799 photos, 2,230 members
- Early morning mist 10,301 photos, 1,383 members
- Rural Decay 226,885 photos, 43,177 members
- Lassen Volcanic National Park 1,518 photos, 262 members
- rainy days outdoors 26 photos, 11 members
junmon603 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2006
- San Jose, CA
- I am:
- It's complicated and not very fun