Grouchy, well traveled kind of guy that likes hiking and taking mediocre photos. Well... I'm not trying to take mediocre photos but I think that I've made some real strides since I started posting to Flickr.
Most if not all of my older photos are scans from color prints taken by either my old OM1 or OM2, so if there is some color cast to them then that maybe why. I've tried to clean up the scanned photos as much as possible but they are, in some instances, real basket cases. If you can't tell the difference between my digital and film photographs then I'll take that as a complement. On second thought, it might not be that much of a complement.
Anyhow, I'm not really trying to make too big of an impression here. Flickr, like college, only showed me just how much I don't know. Some of the photos I've seen from other people here have belittled me as much as they have impressed. I'm working on that though, and my therapist says that I'm making real progress.
One final thing here. From time to time I receive invites to join and/or post a photo to a certain group. This is generally fine as I view such an invitation as a complement. However, I will decline any invitation to those groups which are invitation only (elitist) or to those groups that require you to perform some sort of task such as commenting on other photos (jumping through hoops). Dougie don't play that game! So if you would like me to post an image to your group of choice, I am all but happy to do so as long as it doesn't fall into the a fore mentioned groups. Think before you invite because I do bite!
Why the name junmon603? It was June of 2003 (6/03) when I established an account with Yahoo. At the time I was living in central New Mexico. June in New Mexico is generally the hottest time of the year and at the time I was concocting a user name for myself I was also hoping for the monsoon season to start up early (in June vice July) and cool things down. Thus junmon (June monsoons) 603 (6/03).
I've received numerous invitations to join AARP despite being at least 10 years till I retire.
Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISTP)
Your personality type is reserved, methodical, spirited, and intense.
Only about 6% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 8% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.
I couldn't agree more!
How Rare Is Your Personality?
create your own visited states map
create your own visited countries map
I don't know how they come up with such small numbers here.
- F L E U R 3,290 photos, 889 members
- Humboldt County Photos 6,032 photos, 204 members
- Colorful Building and House Details (no complete structures) 8,146 photos, 856 members
- Olympus E-System Community 521,995 photos, 11,673 members
- Lake County California 767 photos, 60 members
- Table top studio photography 7,933 photos, 499 members
- Taken at home 580 photos, 24 members
- U.S. National Parks and Places 167,835 photos, 8,705 members
- Olympus E-xxx Users 170,613 photos, 5,761 members
- Something Unique, Northern California 328 photos, 21 members
- Butte County, California 1,127 photos, 76 members
- Olympus Outcasts 5,191 photos, 197 members
- Get Olympus 277,096 photos, 4,417 members
- Northern California Photo Trekers 9,309 photos, 273 members
- Mendocino Coast 3,184 photos, 269 members
- plumas sierra photographers 165 photos, 13 members
- details of transportation 8,312 photos, 173 members
- That’s Getting Up Close! 97,928 photos, 4,674 members
- Waterfalls of California 2,039 photos, 256 members
- WONDERFUL WATERFALLS (Geotagged) 6,459 photos, 1,010 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 61,439 photos, 7,991 members
- OLYMPUS Zuiko Digital Club (Please read TAG rules) 123,807 photos, 4,252 members
- Four Thirds Macro 16,574 photos, 850 members
- Real Macro 40,502 photos, 1,962 members
- Olympus Zuiko Digital Lenses 246 photos, 411 members
- Marin County, California 16,949 photos, 1,045 members
- fungi 91,825 photos, 8,259 members
- Mushrooms and Fungi 58,476 photos, 3,863 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 414,562 photos, 29,234 members
- old truck 2,848 photos, 129 members
- The Shores of California 33,217 photos, 2,210 members
- Corel Paint Shop Pro 51,457 photos, 2,687 members
- Abandoned California 17,592 photos, 1,090 members
- Abandoned 1,055,468 photos, 74,031 members
- California Landscapes 670 photos, 27 members
- California waterfalls, lakes and streams 4,690 photos, 320 members
- Northern California Coastline 3,038 photos, 140 members
- California wine country pix. 5,076 photos, 184 members
- panoramas 473,875 photos, 58,235 members
- Sonoma County, California 22,686 photos, 1,081 members
- Mendocino County, California 7,256 photos, 521 members
- Northern California 79,160 photos, 1,802 members
- Olympus E-510 98,326 photos, 2,496 members
- Olympus Evolt E510 10,670 photos, 324 members
- NorCal (BTW: Sacramento and San Francisco are not NorCal) 3,636 photos, 229 members
- Northern California Photographers 97,943 photos, 2,240 members
- Early morning mist 10,956 photos, 1,424 members
- Rural Decay 231,430 photos, 44,948 members
- Lassen Volcanic National Park 1,568 photos, 271 members
- rainy days outdoors 32 photos, 12 members
junmon603 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- November 2006
- San Jose, CA
- I am:
- It's complicated and not very fun