70yr old retired truck driver from San Jose--born and raised here and grew up a little over a block from the SP Newhall Yard. I worked for OneWorkplace (aka Cutis Lindsay, Inc, Lindsay's, Lindsay Ferrari) from 1966 until 2002 when I was forced to stop working due to serious back problems.
I remaind an employee until December 31st, 2006 when I rsigned. I am a devotee of the Southern Pacific and just about anything else that runs on rails with the exception of a railroad based in Omahaha. Traction has always fascinated me and it was once said I never met a PCC I didn't like. As kind of hobby side bars I am into guns, especially WWII military stuff and also into 4-wheeling but my back has limited those of late.
I am married and have been for over 39 years, 2 grown kids, 2 grandsons.
The other great love of my life is my cat Chessie---someone at work once bitched that "...Drew treats cats better than he treats most people." Yep, guilty as charged.
Please note---ALL my photos are now copyright restricted. If you want to use a photo, I will consider on a case by case basis. Violation of my copyright will result in punitive action.
Starting August 25, 2016, I am adding mote photos but some may be duplicates if older posts, I just can't go back and check everything.
- A PRESERVED RAILWAY 18,447 photos, 569 members
- Transportation 603,981 photos, 2,697 members
- in explore 1,099,897 photos, 88,794 members
- Montana Rail Link 2,214 photos, 133 members
- International Railroad Photography Gallery 78,896 photos, 1,753 members
- California Railfans 34,272 photos, 267 members
- Rail Pictures North America 56,527 photos, 463 members
- Roaring Camp Railroads 187 photos, 10 members
- Digital SLR Railfans 11,040 photos, 171 members
- Railroad Photography 1,583 photos, 517 members
- Market Street Railway 14,203 photos, 489 members
- Portland Area Rail 1,212 photos, 58 members
- UP 150 Express in California 67 photos, 21 members
- Western Railroads 38,483 photos, 270 members
- Bay Area Photographers 4,287 photos, 82 members
- Compulsive Bay Area Shooters 11,536 photos, 113 members
- Bay Area Photography 3,358 photos, 55 members
- Northern California Photography Club 2,164 photos, 53 members
- Bay area Transit! 5,912 photos, 97 members
- Cal-P Corridor 0 photos, 45 members
- Tehachapi Pass 1,289 photos, 121 members
- Rails from Bakersfield to Mojave 357 photos, 27 members
- Railroad guesses and memories North America 28,744 photos, 388 members
- Western US Rails 15,131 photos, 245 members
- TRAM TRAMWAY TROLLEY by AP 57,164 photos, 500 members
- California Buses 3,633 photos, 69 members
- Trains and Railroads of Pennsylvania 34,447 photos, 375 members
- Lights Out: NorCal Railroading 295 photos, 41 members
- SP Cadillacs, Geeps, and Tunnel Motors 1,603 photos, 155 members
- VINTAGE COMMERCIAL AND MUNICIPAL VEHICLES 23,863 photos, 463 members
- MARC: Maryland Area Rail Commuter 864 photos, 56 members
- Northern California Rails 10,758 photos, 196 members
- Donner Pass 859 photos, 60 members
- SP 4449 The Last Great American Locomotive 534 photos, 50 members
- Interurban Railways of North America 3,152 photos, 190 members
- trains 594,921 photos, 12,932 members
- Muni Diaries Photos 5,122 photos, 272 members
- The Sonoma Coast 1,799 photos, 211 members
- Union Pacific Western Heritage Tour, Spring 2009 82 photos, 26 members
- Western Pacific Railroad 293 photos, 64 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 4,859 photos, 411 members
- SEPTA 3,914 photos, 194 members
drewj1946 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Drew Jacksich
- June 2008
- San Jose
- San Jose, California Republic
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Retired Truck Driver