70yr old retired truck driver from San Jose--born and raised here and grew up a little over a block from the SP Newhall Yard. I worked for OneWorkplace (aka Cutis Lindsay, Inc, Lindsay's, Lindsay Ferrari) from 1966 until 2002 when I was forced to stop working due to serious back problems.
I remaind an employee until December 31st, 2006 when I rsigned. I am a devotee of the Southern Pacific and just about anything else that runs on rails with the exception of a railroad based in Omahaha. Traction has always fascinated me and it was once said I never met a PCC I didn't like. As kind of hobby side bars I am into guns, especially WWII military stuff and also into 4-wheeling but my back has limited those of late.
I am married and have been for over 39 years, 2 grown kids, 2 grandsons.
The other great love of my life is my cat Chessie---someone at work once bitched that "...Drew treats cats better than he treats most people." Yep, guilty as charged.
Please note---ALL my photos are now copyright restricted. If you want to use a photo, I will consider on a case by case basis. Violation of my copyright will result in punitive action.
Starting August 25, 2016, I am adding mote photos but some may be duplicates if older posts, I just can't go back and check everything.
- Transportation 572,464 photos, 2,538 members
- in explore 1,021,686 photos, 83,695 members
- Montana Rail Link 2,052 photos, 126 members
- International Railroad Photography Gallery 68,843 photos, 1,701 members
- California Railfans 31,190 photos, 243 members
- Rail Pictures North America 43,525 photos, 383 members
- Roaring Camp Railroads 187 photos, 10 members
- Digital SLR Railfans 11,041 photos, 176 members
- Railroad Photography 1,556 photos, 465 members
- Market Street Railway 13,595 photos, 484 members
- Portland Area Rail 1,159 photos, 53 members
- UP 150 Express in California 67 photos, 21 members
- Western Railroads 35,022 photos, 248 members
- Bay Area Photographers 3,780 photos, 78 members
- Compulsive Bay Area Shooters 11,406 photos, 111 members
- Bay Area Photography 3,262 photos, 55 members
- Northern California Photography Club 2,131 photos, 52 members
- Bay area Transit! 5,456 photos, 93 members
- Cal-P Corridor 0 photos, 45 members
- Tehachapi Pass 1,394 photos, 109 members
- Rails from Bakersfield to Mojave 339 photos, 24 members
- Railroad guesses and memories North America 27,937 photos, 383 members
- Western US Rails 13,649 photos, 233 members
- TRAM TRAMWAY TROLLEY by AP 52,986 photos, 479 members
- California Buses 3,031 photos, 68 members
- Trains and Railroads of Pennsylvania 38,524 photos, 351 members
- Lights Out: NorCal Railroading 296 photos, 41 members
- SP Cadillacs, Geeps, and Tunnel Motors 1,465 photos, 149 members
- VINTAGE COMMERCIAL AND MUNICIPAL VEHICLES 23,281 photos, 453 members
- MARC: Maryland Area Rail Commuter 771 photos, 58 members
- Northern California Rails 10,157 photos, 188 members
- Donner Pass 888 photos, 59 members
- SP 4449 The Last Great American Locomotive 520 photos, 50 members
- Interurban Railways of North America 2,829 photos, 183 members
- trains 562,110 photos, 12,764 members
- Muni Diaries Photos 5,084 photos, 270 members
- The Sonoma Coast 1,749 photos, 209 members
- Union Pacific Western Heritage Tour, Spring 2009 74 photos, 24 members
- Western Pacific Railroad 276 photos, 58 members
- Southern Pacific Railroad 4,480 photos, 392 members
- SEPTA 3,740 photos, 192 members
drewj1946 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Drew Jacksich
- June 2008
- San Jose
- San Jose, California Republic
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Retired Truck Driver