In my varied travels through out the US I take pictures in an attempt to keep the various cities from becoming a blur. Never knowing where your waking up only to fall asleep somewhere else. Some of these shots are more documentary for me to remember these places years from now while other I attempt to go more artistic.
I did a 365 project, learned alot about the camera and photography.
My latest obession is with night photography and light painting to be more specific.
PLEASE COMMENT ON MY PHOTOS.
It is the only way I can know what others think and how to improve as a photographer.
They say your first 10,000 shots are your worst. Well, I am halfway there. The more I have studied my own pictures the more I realize most are snap shots. Lately I have been attempting to make a true effort to make them more artistic and to try and plan out the shot before I take it. I used to just take a crap ton of shots and upload a lot of them, now I do my best to take fewer shots and upload only one or two of them.
You may notice I have a ton of different sets, the way they are organized is mainly geographical. I tend to create set in the city the pictures were taken rather than the type of picture it is. I do have type of picture sets so I can put my pictures into more than one set. But basically my mind works based on location, I am always interested to see what other parts of the world look like.
I have also recently started playing with video, not any good yet but it is fun. Check out my Vimeo page.
Photos of DieselDemon (1)
- Project Weather 634,782 photos, 90,678 members
- I Shoot Film 2,403,304 photos, 99,402 members
- Pentax MX 16,139 photos, 1,417 members
- Light Painting Competitions and Themes 549 photos, 1,722 members
- Strobist.com 603,643 photos, 122,168 members
- Self-Portraits! 495,958 photos, 46,402 members
- Textures Only 13,322 photos, 3,991 members
- Sunset light 56,845 photos, 18,773 members
- Bench Monday 16,517 photos, 3,902 members
- Saturday Silhouettes 237 photos, 133 members
- PHOON ME 355 photos, 275 members
- Jump Friday 316 photos, 142 members
- Photos Without A Rabbit 45,897 photos, 1,768 members
- Light Junkies 106,437 photos, 17,365 members
- Self Taught Photographers - LOOK AT DISCUSSIONS FIRST! 1,470,720 photos, 58,005 members
- Canon EF 50mm f1.8 193,945 photos, 16,483 members
- Santa Barbara Mission Pictures 532 photos, 66 members
- Sigma 10-20mm 307,563 photos, 16,087 members
- Alice Keck Park 45 photos, 11 members
- simple shoes 56 photos, 24 members
- nighthawks 312,590 photos, 19,618 members
- Anything Boise 11,958 photos, 494 members
- Boise Weekly 7,577 photos, 353 members
- Light Painting - The Real Deal 89,067 photos, 13,320 members
- Night Images 1,093,751 photos, 147,281 members
- Bathed In Moonlight 4,570 photos, 428 members
- Nocturnes 30,309 photos, 1,228 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a3) 661,440 photos, 48,178 members
- Canon EOS 400D (aka. Rebel XTi / KISS Digital X) 483,385 photos, 18,473 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 3,856,016 photos, 172,477 members
- Airlines: ExpressJet 202 photos, 36 members
- New Mexico Thunderstorms 1,406 photos, 227 members
- WALLS Only WALLS ! 29,814 photos, 6,592 members
- Beginner's Digital Photography 745,331 photos, 36,611 members
- piers, boardwalks & any thing else sea side 165,045 photos, 11,432 members
- Aircraft Photos 183,767 photos, 3,838 members
- Cessna Aircraft 22,347 photos, 1,057 members
- Aviation 494,009 photos, 12,785 members
- California 275,196 photos, 7,597 members
- ~Artistic Aviation~ 41,869 photos, 1,453 members
- Beach Photography 524,127 photos, 68,340 members
- New & Learning 180,545 photos, 9,363 members
- BIKER LIFE ~ living and loving the lifestyle~ 118,823 photos, 8,151 members
- Critique 44,150 photos, 8,947 members
- The Photo Critique Forum 20,807 photos, 3,413 members
- Black and White 6,768,942 photos, 333,408 members
- Cockpit Photos 4,364 photos, 493 members
- Goleta 2,403 photos, 82 members
- Santa Barbara 10,925 photos, 526 members
- Santa Barbara and Central Coast CA 25,044 photos, 1,183 members
DieselDemon doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- June 2008
- Santa Barbara Ca
- I am:
- Male and Taken