About my photos I will not write a word, people say a single picture speaks more than thousand words :-)
In case you do not understand flickr courtesy, I try explain how I see this:
- I love photography, Flickr and Flickr people. Good people are welcome. I found many good friends on Flickr, best social network for photography lovers.
- I post my photos and comment back on those who do the same. I can write in French and Italian too, and understand Spanish. I am Croat, English is not my native language, mistakes and misspellings are always possibles.
- If you regularly comment or fave my pictures, expect the same. If you as my contact do not comment my photos on regular basis I will delete you from contact list. Nobody needs "mute contacts" because Flickr is basically a social network.
- If you invite my photos to your or others people groups I may add them or I may not - depending on the group. I will return that favor also, because I am Admin and Moderator in several flickr groups that you may be interested in.
- Hundreds of people have marked me as a contact. Although I am honored that so many think well enough of my work, please understand that I only have enough time to keep up with people on a regular basis. Please do not take offense if I do not mark you as a contact in return. If you have thousands of contacts, you can be sure I will not accept your invite.
- I don´t wish to spend too much time on Flickr, although I am Flickr addict. :-)
create your personalized map of europe
or check out our Barcelona travel guide
CLICK HERE TO SEE ACTUAL WEATHER CONDITIONS IN ZAGREB!
View all my photos on picssr page
My Gear And Me - Silver Selection
Your work is recognized by your peers as being extraordinary, your photo as been elected as the best of this contest.
"My Gear And Me - Member of the Week"
It is a great honor to give this prize to one of our most distinguished members.
From this moment on, you belong to a very restricted group of photographers who have been "My Gear And Me - Member of the Week".
the top contributors 2011 thank you very much
************* BARACHIEL GRUPO ************
Administrador Díaz de Vivar, Gustavo
**** We are not a group, we are a community ****
The one and only flickr Explore
1000+ views,1000+ comments or 1000+ faves
given by the real judges - the members of flickr
THE CLUB OF 1000 + - LEVEL 1 - 3
proud to be qualified .
★★★★★★★ A Proud Member of ★★★★★★★
★★★ VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE ★★★
★★★★★★★ A Proud Member of ★★★★★★★
★★★ VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE ★★★
* We are not a group, we are a community *
- !!^Make Me Wonder Level 2 4,030 photos, 546 members
- Passione...fotografica POST 1 - AWARD 2 126,642 photos, 4,467 members
- ! ! "Best Of Flickr Level2 P1/fav/AW 3 583 photos, 194 members
- 100+ COMMENT GROUP **(P1/A2) 36,235 photos, 4,230 members
- LA FONTE DELLA VITA - THE SOURCE OF THE LIFE - P1/C2 10,066 photos, 989 members
- ! !^A Little Bit of Soap Level 3 867 photos, 221 members
- Crown Photography Level 3 (Post 1/ Award 5) 1,160 photos, 306 members
- World of B&W + Sepia & other monochrome 557,693 photos, 20,303 members
- ♔SIMPLY..WONDERFUL ! ♔ Inv-only P1/C2 21,628 photos, 390 members
- ***Ineffable*** Award 3. 60,582 photos, 2,760 members
- ! !^Roby's Friendly Corner 25+ Faves Level 2 806 photos, 229 members
- ·Spirit Of Photography (Post 1 Award 5) - Comment or be banned 691,025 photos, 28,816 members
- The Passionate Photographer - By Admin Invite only - P1/A1 3,497 photos, 404 members
- ! ! ! ^A Fine Romance Group 747 photos, 146 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence 25+ Faves Gallery (Level 2) 1,679 photos, 387 members
- Bretagne sans pareil 102,822 photos, 4,599 members
- MIDDLE AGES IN EUROPE (Post1 Award2) 42,239 photos, 2,272 members
- L1 The Market Place (My Best Shots) P1 A3 3,023 photos, 524 members
- (¯`*•.¸ WORLDWIDE IMAGES ¸.•*´¯) 2,578 photos, 425 members
- Finest Gold - Admin Invite - 50+ favs 2,778 photos, 367 members
- Amazing Moments in Photography Level 1 - Com 3 4,925 photos, 853 members
- Most Amazing Photos Level 2 *¨¨* POST 1 AWARD 5 *¨¨* SWEEPER 430 photos, 155 members
- *Peacekeepers: Certified Peace Member : Post 1 / Award 3* 390 photos, 209 members
- Born for fly level 1 red - P1/C4 (sweeper active) 22,561 photos, 1,606 members
- ! !^Into Your Heart Level 3 535 photos, 188 members
- Chariots of Artists ~ Black&White is Beauty ~ Invite Group 136 photos, 35 members
- Crown photography Level 2 (post 1/Award 5) 2,667 photos, 514 members
- L 1 - Magic in Black & White ~ Post 1- Award 4 28,428 photos, 2,018 members
- urban challenge (post 1-comment 1 with our "seen in") 19,663 photos, 2,986 members
- Crown Photography. Level 1 (Post 1/ Award 5) 14,382 photos, 1,061 members
- ! !^Perfect Touch 15+ Faves (Level 3) Hall Of Fame 464 photos, 171 members
- ! !^Perfect Touch 15+ Faves (Level 2) Gallery Of Excellence 1,252 photos, 315 members
- *¨*•.¸A colorful life 2,788 photos, 352 members
- ! !^This Is Magic! Level 3 556 photos, 197 members
- ! !^Into Your Heart Level 2 1,259 photos, 308 members
- PEOPLE ENJOYING NATURE [ Post 1 Comment 5/ No Blank & White ] 7,711 photos, 1,997 members
- *WOW*(P1,A3) L-3 Admin Invite Only 1,057 photos, 186 members
- Sunsets, Sunrises, Low Light : Post 1 Award 2 : Sweeper Active 4,501 photos, 548 members
- Monde de la photo *niveau 8* (P1-A3) 1,704 photos, 488 members
- Monde de la photo *niveau 7* (P1-A3) 1,989 photos, 537 members
- ₪ BOATS + SHIPS 〰♒〰 PhotoGallery 97,665 photos, 1,745 members
- L8 The Museum 283 photos, 131 members
- The Galaxy Stars 6,073 photos, 251 members
- Monde de la photo *niveau 6* (P1-A3) 2,329 photos, 590 members
- Amazing Moments in Photography Level 2 - Com 3 1,889 photos, 614 members
- L7 The Art Gallery 360 photos, 167 members
- Monde de la photo *niveau 5* (P1-A3) 2,673 photos, 617 members
- Monde de la photo *niveau 4* (P1-A3) 3,161 photos, 674 members
- Monde de la photo *niveau 3* (P1-A3) 3,840 photos, 756 members
- Monde de la photo *niveau 2* (P1-A3) 5,028 photos, 828 members
evko ... mostly off ... says:
"Fjodor ... un ami depuis le moment ou j'ai posté a Flickr des photos de sa bien-aimée Postira - un beau village sur l'île de Brac en Croatie. Moi seule, je suis encore sous le charme de ce lieu unique et a grâce des photos de Fjodor j'ai l'occasion d'y revenir ... souvent.
Je te remercie de ton Amitié Fjodor, de tes commentaires originaux et sincères, pleins de la joie de vivre et merci pour la possibilite de voir tes belles images ... Tout ca c'est grand plaisir pour moi... :) :) :)"
December 26th, 2012
"I will thank you Fjodor for your wonderful Friendship
you are a special Person really
your Pictures are Excellent really Fantastic !
my Compliments !
Fjodor give always good advice and comments with attention !
i'm appreciate him and I am Happy with his Friendship
Thank You My Sweet Friend
Caroline and all the the Farm Animals
and in particular
White Star Bambino"
June 10th, 2012
"I never believed that friendship can happen on Flickr, a real friendship. That is the first thing I would like to say about Fjodor, above all and before everything, he is my friend and I admire him as a person. What to say about Fjodor's photography? He has years of experience behind him, he's a real photo aficionado, a lover of beauty, his camera is always searching and finding stunning landscapes, interesting and beautiful moments from Zagreb streets where he lives. His photos are always full of details which are telling the story, making his beautiful photos even more special! I have nothing but praise for Fjodor's photography and I am really proud to be in his circle of friends, his photos are always teaching me something new. He is the photographer who always brings something new to the art of digital photography, and even though he says he's not professional, his photos definitely are. He is to modest to admit it, another quality of a great artist!
I would like to write more, but what I have to say wouldn't fit on this page! This page is too small for all the praise I have for Fjodor! :)) So I will end it here and wish you all the best my friend, from the bottom of my heart!
Love you man! Keep up the great work... I got your back! ;-)
February 15th, 2012
""Even as a child Fjodor has successfully undertaken sketching, painting, and very early in his life began to be engaged in photography. This artistic inclination resulted as he has finally chosen architecture as his profession. He was always good in all undertakings and expanded his knowledge of art and culture. As it is evident from his comments on the Flickr, he has quite a wide knowledge base and joggles various multifaceted data so I see him as Wikipedia incarnated.
His work on Flickr reflects the spirit of this medium and can be a model for members as someone who is fair, fun and above all funny, so he became quite popular in a short time.
However, what impresses me most is the quality of his professional level photographs. I believe they reflect his inquisitive approach to life and intuitive feel for moment in time. That is why Fjodor my favorite!""
February 15th, 2011
"Poljezicanin is a very interesting photographer whose style is a mixture of documentary and creative photography. Through his photostream he captures beautifully the local spirit of his beloved Postira, a village on the island of Brac, and of Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, where he lives at present. Particulary remarkable are his photos of hystoric buildings presented with great definition and clarity. He is a great contact and Flickr friend who is always among the first ones to comment on his contacts' photos. His comments are thoughtful, kind, generous, supportive, and very often witty, funny, knowledgeable and entertaining. I know he is highly valued by his Flickr friends and he thoroughly deserves it. For me he is an epitome of what Flickr is about. Thank you, Fjodor!"
October 7th, 2009
"With a lot of care he observes and takes photographs of the world around he, beware that he does not miss some interesting detail for communicating his vision and knowledge with viewers. The biggest gentelman on Flickr!"
August 22nd, 2009
Ivo D. says:
"Photostream of Polježičanin - Fjodor is rich with great architecture photos and building details. Fjodors profession is architect, so his affection to it is reflected by many photos of buildings and details. In his stream you can discover many important sites and monumental buildings. It's like a "musee imaginaire" or a small timeline of architecture and history of arts."
February 19th, 2009
- June 2008
- Split, Croatia
- I am:
- Male and Taken