All my images are RIGHTS RESERVED. Using them and reproducing in any way is strictly prohibited. Please respect it. If you want to use any of my images , please contact me via email.
Droit à l'image (Articles 226-1 à 226-8 du Code civil): Certaines personnes peuvent être identifiables sur une des photos. Si vous êtes une de ces personnes et que vous ne souhaitez pas la publication de votre image, merci de m'adresser un courriel, et la photo sera retirée.
Mais ce serait dommage ;-))
"Si je savais comment on fait une bonne photographie, j'en ferais une à chaque fois"
- Le petit groupe de la Street Photography 58 photos, 6 members
- Global Street Photography 14,645 photos, 1,297 members
- Black white and grey 115,965 photos, 5,912 members
- Femmes je vous aime 18,614 photos, 1,141 members
- Urban Art & People 46,357 photos, 2,461 members
- Portraits volés, portraits posés. Stolen portraits, composed p 14,151 photos, 796 members
- The Streets 169,738 photos, 3,523 members
- Street Photography - Image of People. 226,578 photos, 7,438 members
- Streetphotography, no photoshop allowed 29,553 photos, 750 members
- street surreal 80,919 photos, 4,677 members
- Henri Cartier-Bresson Lovers 81 photos, 141 members
- On the trail of Henri Cartier Bresson... 432 photos, 560 members
- The life is wonderful 11,819 photos, 325 members
- Urban Picnic Street Photography 658 photos, 2,737 members
- The RED makes it (without dominating) 15,081 photos, 5,482 members
- Fotografi di Strada 220 photos, 3,038 members
- un-posed.com 2,298 photos, 1,570 members
- Third Dimension 200 photos, 332 members
- Concept street 196 photos, 512 members
- Postcards from France 195 photos, 182 members
- Don't Be A Lemming 903 photos, 1,468 members
- BLACK|WHITE 73,491 photos, 2,146 members
- Blog-it 13,348 photos, 723 members
- Just about mirrors 1,203 photos, 123 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 605,897 photos, 42,029 members
- everyday paris 30,143 photos, 595 members
- Shop windows,windows 6,398 photos, 256 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (GIVE 5 AWARDS) 2,931,554 photos, 96,059 members
- STREET PHOTO Fr 259 photos, 669 members
- Elite Street Photography 766 photos, 5,271 members
- **NEW** Hardcore Street Life 33,749 photos, 2,407 members
- Best shadows - INVITE ONLY 7,434 photos, 991 members
- Human in Geometry 71,585 photos, 5,472 members
- the BEST COLOR street photography 5,783 photos, 211 members
- Paris Street Photography 27,338 photos, 1,115 members
- Street Photography & Candid Street Portrait (The Very Best) 11,130 photos, 6,828 members
- Street! 439,705 photos, 10,353 members
- Paris de nos jours a .....! 13,851 photos, 536 members
- Le temps & L'instant 970 photos, 807 members
- Pure Street Photography (Black & White only) 5,944 photos, 861 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,284,255 photos, 40,041 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,036 photos, 75,826 members
- Hardcore Street Photography en Français (HCSP-Fr) 23,634 photos, 2,203 members
- urban visions 47,470 photos, 2,116 members
- MIRROR VIEWS from a STREET MENTALITY 4,587 photos, 634 members
- BEST in B&W photography 401,007 photos, 15,022 members
- hello, stranger. [a street photography group] 18,737 photos, 5,031 members
- Black Culture Directory 376 photos, 191 members
- Compétence Photo • Le Révélateur 262,310 photos, 6,768 members
- 35mm Photographers 1,075,918 photos, 24,227 members
Elliot Gilfix says:
"Très impressionnant! This is definitely one the best street photographers on Facebook. He has a brilliant eye for interesting compositions. I truly believe that Henri Cartier-Bresson would be impressed."
March 7th, 2015
Brendan Bernhard says:
"If someone were to ask me "What's Paris like these days?" I would point them to the photography of Rodolphe Sebbah.
Not for images of the city's glorious buildings and monuments, which rarely change and are noted by Sebbah in passing if at all.
No, it would be instead for his astonishing pictures of the city's inhabitants as they go about their daily lives unaware of his presence. Intimate yet encyclopedic in scope, lucidly intelligent even at their most visually ravishing, they tell us more about Paris in 2014 than a dozen newspapers or contemporary novels.
It is a very strange phenomenon, but after spending some time with these photographs, you are apt to have the strange sensation that you yourself were in Paris just a few days ago even if you haven't been there in years. This is because, having first delighted your mind and senses, Sebbah's images have a way of seeping slowly into your viscera until you could swear it was YOU, not him, who first witnessed all the marvels captured by his camera.
A great city needs a great photographer just as beauty needs a mirror, and Paris is fortunate to have found one in the unlikely form of a former diamond merchant named Rodolphe Sebbah. If you happen to live in Paris yourself, please be aware that he may be taking your photograph right... now."
August 26th, 2014
Mònica V. B. says:
"A terrific street photographer. Lots of things to learn from his pictures.."
July 21st, 2009
- Rodolphe SEBBAH
- May 2008
- Paris, FRANCE
- I am:
- rodolphe sebbah street photographer