I strive to understand the behavior, ecology, and evolution of living things, and I study them and teach and write about these things for a living (including the human animal, of course). I'm an observer of nature, and I've traveled to many remote places.
I always try to think at multiple levels. 'Observation is the interface between perception and understanding' (Ahl, Allen). 'Life can be understood only backwards, but can be lived only forwards' (Kierkegaard). I try to reconcile in my mind unity and diversity, fixity and change, yin and yang. I try to stay with myself and be where I am.
- Blumenau & Região 10,122 photos, 397 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 3,340,538 photos, 85,280 members
- Gerümpel's coming home 1,316 photos, 139 members
- 500 favorites and more 2,099 photos, 1,317 members
- Stuff that looks like stuff from science-fiction movies 5,020 photos, 563 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,017 photos, 11,852 members
- shelter from the picture storm 212 photos, 196 members
- Lida Rose Fan Club 1,156 photos, 42 members
- Sunlight / Luz do sol 22,115 photos, 1,899 members
- Visual Valentine 5,305 photos, 1,294 members
treez44est doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- David Morimoto
- January 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken