I strive to understand the behavior, ecology, and evolution of living things, and I study them and teach and write about these things for a living (including the human animal, of course). I'm an observer of nature, and I've traveled to many remote places.
I always try to think at multiple levels. 'Observation is the interface between perception and understanding' (Ahl, Allen). 'Life can be understood only backwards, but can be lived only forwards' (Kierkegaard). I try to reconcile in my mind unity and diversity, fixity and change, yin and yang. I try to stay with myself and be where I am.
- Blumenau & Região 6,917 photos, 379 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 2,630,212 photos, 71,636 members
- Gerümpel's coming home 1,115 photos, 137 members
- 500 favorites and more 968 photos, 995 members
- Stuff that looks like stuff from science-fiction movies 4,747 photos, 550 members
- Flick-O-System: ? degrees of separation 5,012 photos, 11,859 members
- shelter from the picture storm 212 photos, 198 members
- Lida Rose Fan Club 1,162 photos, 42 members
- Sunlight / Luz do sol 18,543 photos, 1,729 members
- Visual Valentine 5,209 photos, 1,292 members
treez44est doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- David Morimoto
- January 2006
- I am:
- Male and Taken