Okay, let's see. Right, well I'm currently 23 years old and work in a photo lab (not a proper photo lab, I work at Tesco after all) and have been for nigh on four years now. Four long years.
So yeah, I work with people's pictures all day and then come home and look a whole load of other people's pictures on the internet. I can't figure it out either but at least I don't have to put up with people blaming me for their mistakes, things beyond my control and their generally poor photography skills.
I'm not much better at photography myself mind you. I do try but it never seems to work. Perhaps a decent camera would be a good start. At least I know I'm crap and don't blame other people!
- Logitech 343 photos, 137 members
- A-board & pavement signs 2,904 photos, 117 members
- Sholley Sightings 290 photos, 38 members
- 90 Seconds Of Your Day 890 photos, 30 members
- Tesco 1,958 photos, 485 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 314,614 photos, 21,121 members
- Bad Drivers 1,615 photos, 238 members
- crawley cats 405 photos, 12 members
- AssHat 386 photos, 56 members
- Bad Parking 4,746 photos, 888 members
- Crawley 4,726 photos, 173 members
Alan_D doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- September 2005
- Crawley, United Kingdom
- I am:
- Photo Processing Guy
- Al's Blog