Current Camera Canon 20D and 6D.
Canon 70-300mm IS lens.
Canon 17-40mm lens
Canon 24-105mm lens
Canon EFS 10-27mm. lens.
0.6 f Lee systems ND grad filter.
Presently I live in San Francisco, USA. Previously lived in:
New York City, USA
Mid-February 2015 Salt Lake and around Utah or Wyoming.
April-early May 2015 Mediterranean Europe
Late September- early October 2015 Iceland, Toronto and Lake Huron?
Due to copyright theft concerns, I am uploading small sized photos.
- Boulders 549 photos, 99 members
- México, Color y Folklore 1,543 photos, 127 members
- Flickr Nature Group 3,469 photos, 212 members
- Nature is my medicine 4,341 photos, 234 members
- GREAT PANOS 21,624 photos, 3,056 members
- RUNNING LANDSCAPES 43,680 photos, 3,986 members
- We love beach! 13,594 photos, 1,171 members
- Group wi†h Ҽxperience 2,530,973 photos, 295,280 members
- Islas Canarias - Canary Island 779 photos, 82 members
- Flickr Foto Fame (Gallery of Outstanding Photos) 2,470 photos, 1,792 members
- EOS 5D mark III 3 20,584 photos, 585 members
- worldlightning 202,329 photos, 5,443 members
- Porto Santo Island 442 photos, 94 members
- Stories of the light.. 4,652 photos, 424 members
- The Finest From Flickr 98 photos, 18 members
- Editable Environments 68 photos, 21 members
- Wonderful World Of Macro - Level 1(P1 /C4) 20,577 photos, 2,170 members
- RED photos only 37,100 photos, 3,334 members
- le rire est le propre de l'homme 8 photos, 22 members
- Vos + belles photos ! 2,807 photos, 83 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,897 members
- Panama en Fotos - Panama In Pictures 6,036 photos, 339 members
- Route to the Mountains 2,795 photos, 155 members
- amazing shoots 10,845 photos, 401 members
- Clouds Sky of the World ☼ ☼ 33,851 photos, 2,058 members
- Primavera Estate Autunno Inverno e Ancora Primavera *P1/C2* 14,348 photos, 341 members
- Phoenix Gold (P1 A3 Sweeper) 3,494 photos, 727 members
- The Image Soul 608 photos, 39 members
- Bisti Badlands & De Na Zin Wilderness 1,468 photos, 195 members
- ...tHe BeSt... 97 photos, 25 members
- EyeWalks Klub 66,613 photos, 3,102 members
- My Gallery Photo 3,456 photos, 515 members
- Taller de HDR 5,964 photos, 848 members
- Anna's friends!!! 8,810 photos, 303 members
- Planet - Earth (Post - 1, Comment - 1) 21,932 photos, 1,180 members
- Lugares de America Latina y El Caribe! 52,873 photos, 1,663 members
- Centro America/Central America 38,277 photos, 1,404 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 208,873 photos, 7,544 members
- flickr Travel Award (Post 1 - Award 3) 181,870 photos, 7,058 members
- Miramichi Photos 639 photos, 47 members
- **THE BEST VISIONS** ( Post 01, Award 03 ) 202,895 photos, 8,204 members
- New Photo Page Preview 0 photos, 3,371 members
- visipix 1,367 photos, 147 members
- Ilhas Portuguesas / Portuguese Islands 2,404 photos, 338 members
- Photographs for the Art History Teachers 40 photos, 46 members
- FOTOPEDIA by Paul Mor (POST1-COMM3 ) 40,581 photos, 1,511 members
- Commented "Good Composition" 20,344 photos, 1,459 members
- Postais Ilustrados de Portugal (por convite/3 comentários) 52,099 photos, 4,857 members
- Riflessi & Riflessioni 9,002 photos, 811 members
- Empire Dust 1,755 photos, 134 members
"All your pictures are amazing! Specially you didn't use very expensive camera and lens. Thank you for all sharing."
March 24th, 2015
ॐ annapurna says:
"he is the best photographer on the FLICKR :)"
August 7th, 2012
"Inspirational photography as a standard.
A selection of great images which are always a pleasure to view :)"
February 9th, 2013
pam's pics- says:
"Tan has been a contact of mine for quite some time. I know that everytime he uploads a photo it will be pretty breathtaking. I can travel the world through his lens.
A true photographic artist."
December 21st, 2011
"Definitely "©haddock" is one of the best photographers on Flickr.
His capability to capture and show the magic and beauty of every single place he visits is outstanding! Thank you for sharing such incredible images of our planet!
Sin lugar a dudas "©haddock" es uno de los mejores fotógrafos que hay en Flickr.
Su capacidad para capturar y mostrar la magia y la belleza de cada lugar que visita es excepcional! Muchas Gracias por compartir esas imágenes tan increíbles de nuestro planeta!"
August 7th, 2011
"Tan was born to be a photographer. That is his mission in this life, to unravel the beauties of our mother planet! He is interested only in the true essence of photography! He knows that real beauty comes from the perfect lighting conditions, perfect composing and unmolested by humans magical Nature! So he is prepared to travel anywhere and endure all kind of hardships just to capture the magical moments of mother Nature! I have never seen such passion and respect for beauty! All his photos are priceless gems! He is also a very modest and good hearted person, ready to return comments and his appreciation to all!
Thanks Tan for all this positive energy and beauty you are offering us!"
February 4th, 2011
"you show us the world under such a different point of you that ine can not stop watching your stream!
keep on doing masterpieces!
February 4th, 2010
lilythb( ) says:
"quel merveilleux voyage que ta galerie : le monde est beau ,et c'est ici ! , ton regard est bon : sur les choses , sur les gens , je ne m'en lasse pas ; bravo !"
January 10th, 2010
"I look forward to Tan's posts when he returns from travel, which seems to be ALL the time! It's like taking a vacation of your own, only without the costs and jet lag. He is extremely talented and has a wonderful eye that seems to capture the most beautiful vistas. I am always excited to see new photos and new adventures. When I first came across his photostream, I was addicted and just had to visit all the photos of places he had been.
I also appreciate and welcome Tan's comments. He is a valued friend."
November 6th, 2009
Rod Chile says:
"I don't know what Chaddock enjoys most.... traveling or photographing! Because self I'm at the same doubt, it's why I understand and enjoy every single amazing shot of his Flickr stream!
So much talent in one collection, so many beautiful places in one website and so much envy from myself wanting to visit the same places and shooting just the same way he does.
I high percent of my faves come from this stream.
Chaddock is a loyal and humble flickr friend, always commenting and giving himself the time to visit my stream. Thanks"
August 28th, 2009
"Landscapes like no other. Masterful."
July 15th, 2009
"Chaddoc's photostream is a virtual treasure and, for me, he is one of the best photographers on Flickr.
It is a great pleasure to travel through the eye of his camera. Every single photo is a masterpiece!
Keep up the good work,Tan!
And thank you for sharing..."
May 31st, 2009
"I can't think of much to say about chaddock that hasn't already been said . All you have to do is look at his photographs and you can see what an amazing and talented photographer he is. His images are just spectacular and I can travel the world in my armchair by looking thru his photostream! However, what I also appreciate about him is that he takes the time to look at his contact's photographs and make constructive comments. He is certainly a valued Flickr friend!"
May 20th, 2009
Adam Machowiak says:
"I was so impressed by chaddock81's photos and had a browse through all of the 130+ pages. Thanks to his extraordinary photos, you can actually see how awesome the world really is."
February 5th, 2009
csm242000 Photography says:
" Amazing photography, You owe it to yourself to see chaddock81's pictures. Amazing ability, you will leave his stream with alot of Favs.
Keep the hits coming! Thanks you friend csm242000"
January 5th, 2009
"he has such amazing landscape pictures from places I never seen before it's such a pleasure to visit his photostream!:)"
September 23rd, 2008
"I was inspired enough to browse all 100+ pages of chaddock81's photostream and find the shots both beautiful and educational. I'm only an amateur photographer myself, but I think I can see that chaddock81's shots are truly pro-quality and products of unusual photographic talent and skill."
September 11th, 2008
- Tan Yilmaz
- April 2008
- San Francisco, USA