Stay at home Mum to three lovely kids - Grace (16), Alice (14) and Archie (4). I've loved decorating cakes since I was little, and took lessons so I could make my own wedding cake (in 1992). Just recently got back into sugarcraft, after years off, doing other things.
- Cake Album 3,830 photos, 134 members
- ◇Group wi†h Ҽxperience◆ 2,848,279 photos, 341,444 members
- Childrens Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies 29,790 photos, 1,323 members
- Maria Chiclé ● Design Fofys© 464 photos, 431 members
- Nossas queridas bolsinhas ♥ 5,496 photos, 539 members
- Beach Cottage Decorating 1,692 photos, 287 members
- Peppa pig 372 photos, 102 members
- Celebrate With Cake 12,805 photos, 494 members
- SOLO POSTRES / ONLY DESSERTS 29,505 photos, 1,448 members
- Family Earthprint Gallery 69 photos, 68 members
- Cakes 'n Cards 335 photos, 61 members
- *Nature's Beautiful Photography- color only, invite only, P1-C 44,913 photos, 3,378 members
- Bugsssss - P1/C1 - DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! 79,389 photos, 4,400 members
- Macro Awards (Invite Only!) 40,986 photos, 11,283 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 308,930 photos, 39,626 members
- **Brilliant~Eye~Jewels** INVITED PICS ONLY! P1/C2 187,365 photos, 21,878 members
- Excellence in Floral Photography_INVITED IMAGES ONLY 33,216 photos, 7,461 members
- sad world 5,232 photos, 298 members
- Macarons 7,445 photos, 2,106 members
- Cake Biz UK 11,888 photos, 410 members
- Cake addiction 2,285 photos, 132 members
- Craft Fair Displays 1,520 photos, 642 members
- Baked from Scratch 30,232 photos, 1,360 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 56,527 photos, 1,821 members
- SWEET TREATS 105,515 photos, 4,868 members
- Cake Decorating...1,2,3 28,382 photos, 1,884 members
- Disney Sweet Treats 684 photos, 193 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,678 members
- Baking Blunders! 247 photos, 154 members
- National Sugar Cookie Day, 2009 1,531 photos, 196 members
- Fujifilm FinePix S1000fd 22,701 photos, 1,051 members
- Nothing But Prom Pictures 698 photos, 482 members
- Abandoned Relatives 11,284 photos, 236 members
- Stamp Your Cookies & Sweets! 1,542 photos, 221 members
- Cookie Creations 28,981 photos, 2,193 members
- Bicknacre & Danbury 234 photos, 27 members
- Disney's Alice in Wonderland 3,516 photos, 244 members
- Birthdays Cards 243 photos, 50 members
- Wannabe Cake Divas 653 photos, 67 members
- T-Mobile Life's for Sharing 338 photos, 96 members
- Victoria's Tea Parties 3,102 photos, 408 members
- Fairy Tale Parties 956 photos, 194 members
- Character Cakes 6,959 photos, 547 members
- Cookie Jars 181 photos, 84 members
- Wilton Cakes 632 photos, 171 members
- Cakes For Girls 12,751 photos, 982 members
- ~ Christmas edible, polymerclay & other creative ideas 1,243 photos, 384 members
- Food...only Food!! 2,394 photos, 184 members
- Sweet Delicacies! 2,180 photos, 217 members
- Disney's "It's a Small World" ride 1,776 photos, 132 members
"Where to start? Amanda is always making me LAUGH OUT LOUD! I would do anything to hang out with her for ONE DAY! We would have the best time laughing and DANCING (of course) hee hee
I am sure Amanda is the kind of person that brightens a room by entering it because I know she brightens SWEET TREATS with her participation and involvement. Sweet Treats is a better group because of her committment to FUN!!!
May 17th, 2009
Milena ❧ says:
"There are so many talented people on Flickr who I consider artists. But what makes somebody really remarkable and exceptional is his/ her attitude towards other people. Amanda is incredibly warm- hearted, considerate and kind person who knows how to encourage, praise and make people feel better about their work. She is the kind of person that deeply touches your heart! I believe that only true artist can be so sensitive, caring and generous person.
Amanda has amazing attention to details. Her cakes are very distinctive and her gorgeous swirls I can recognize among thousands of others. Our passion for baking and decoration brought us together but she quickly become a very dear friends to me. I'm so lucky to count myself as her friend. Thank you, Amanda for being you!"
May 10th, 2009
It's A Sweet Thing! says:
"To me, the computer is not the best way to make friends. I felt as though it is not personal enough. When I joined Flickr, along came Amanda to prove that wrong.
Amanda is very 'friendly" and welcoming. She has always given 110% to each and every contact/friend. Such a warm personality shines through in her comments. You can count on her for encouragement .
I enjoy her Flickr site as she openly shares her family and home.
Amanda's cakes and other sweets are both creative and beautiful.
I am proud to call Amanda my friend :)"
May 9th, 2009
- Amanda Lucas
- April 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Homemaker and cakemaker