I've been interested in aviation since I was a young boy and have over the last few years taken up photography as an added element to the enjoyment of aircraft.
All of the photographs within my photostream have been taken by myself, and I would be grateful if nobody used them for their own personal gain. If you do wish to use/publish them, then please have the decency to request my permission. Thanks :-)
I regularly go to various airshows across the country and can often be found outside the perimeter fence at RAF Lakenheath and RAF Mildenhall with my camera. I don't consider myself a spotter, but certainly enjoy the raw power of fast front-line jets and the agility and firepower of helicopter gunships.
I used to take part in the sport of .22 target rifle shooting where I have successfully represented Great Britain and England at a number of internationals both at home and abroad.
I have recently married Amy Lloyd (also on Flickr) and are now living together in Baldock, Herts. Amy is a fabulous photographer in her own right, and has a super job working in visual effects for the film industry.
I hope that you enjoy the pictures that I have uploaded to date.
Thanks for looking.
- The British Countryside 522,713 photos, 9,556 members
- Spangdahlem AB, visitors and guests aircraft 1,214 photos, 183 members
- RIAT 2018 - RAF Fairford England (UK) 19,387 photos, 247 members
- The Royal International Air Tattoo 7,678 photos, 54 members
- National Trust 93,450 photos, 5,928 members
- NATIONAL TRUST and all great houses(inside and outside) and the 34,094 photos, 1,310 members
- National Trust Wildlife 29,864 photos, 891 members
- Puma, Super Puma, Cougar, et Caracal 1,265 photos, 152 members
- The Best Military Shots 2,468 photos, 125 members
- A SHOW HOUSE 17,902 photos, 1,643 members
- RSPB Love Nature 459,471 photos, 4,109 members
- * * Nature + Wildlife - (The best of) * * 21,640 photos, 332 members
- UK Airshows 2017 6,629 photos, 98 members
- WATERFALLS AND RIVERS 7,486 photos, 439 members
- AFC Aviation Photography 7,553 photos, 71 members
- All Free Pictures (Creative Commons and Public Domain) 172,380 photos, 6,049 members
- Weymouth Wonders 9,347 photos, 305 members
- Dorset Photographs 16,561 photos, 425 members
- dorset lanscapes 3,256 photos, 168 members
- Dorset 76,369 photos, 2,868 members
- Just Dorset 6,101 photos, 317 members
- Dorset(England) wildlife 33,113 photos, 563 members
- Airbus DS fans group 2,196 photos, 69 members
- Parting Shots 1,335 photos, 704 members
- A. LOST WORLD 74,487 photos, 5,768 members
- RIAT 2016 - RAF.Fairford Gloucestershire , UK 10,599 photos, 346 members
- UK Airshows 2016 4,716 photos, 71 members
- Combat Aircraft on Flickr 35,617 photos, 324 members
- Aviation Geeks (No 30/60 limit) 446,670 photos, 1,194 members
- Absolute no limit: Aviation 401,932 photos, 1,032 members
- Canon 7D Mark II - Automotive Photography ONLY 70 photos, 7 members
- The Cambridgeshire Nature Group 2,631 photos, 66 members
- FLICKR NATURE 4,401,291 photos, 70,946 members
- Paxton Pits Nature Reserve 873 photos, 54 members
- Suffolk Birds 8,276 photos, 168 members
- Suffolk Wildlife 14,078 photos, 251 members
- Secret Squirrel Society 783 photos, 47 members
- Planes With a T-tail 36,552 photos, 552 members
- Aviation Ace Images 12,249 photos, 634 members
- Derelict or Damaged Aircraft 8,604 photos, 513 members
- Take off and Landing (On main wheels only) 7,532 photos, 436 members
- Flickr Heroes 129,562 photos, 13,272 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 24,169 photos, 41,622 members
- Bird Identification Help Group 59,730 photos, 8,596 members
- world's military aviation 115,911 photos, 1,024 members
- Red and White Aircraft 19,137 photos, 460 members
- Plane in a Frame (unlimited upload) 357,759 photos, 1,219 members
- Aircraft with VTOL. (Vertical Takeoff and Landing) 13,140 photos, 450 members
- CLEAR SKY AVIATION 66,341 photos, 454 members
- Photographing Birds 238,949 photos, 3,335 members
steady amount says:
"Tim was one of the first individuals I befriended after joining the flickr community. Since then his aviation and wildlife photographs have continued to amaze me again and again. But what stands out the most is his knowledge and his willingness to teach new photographers such as myself. Thanks, Tim and keep up the great photographs!"
May 25th, 2010
"Tim has some amazing shots on his stream. You can see his dedication and love for his subject matter in every frame. Do to his location his work is international in nature, covering airforces and hardware from around the world. Even when the clouds roll in he makes fantastic and captivating images. Keep up the great work and keep posting!"
October 4th, 2009
"I really did not expect someone that doesn’t know me to be so friendly and burst to assist.
Tim revealed to be outstanding, not someone you meet every day, from the time we started talking about my intention to come to RIAT 2009 Tim made my life easier with organize everything related to the travel and preparation. In the week we spent together taking photos, the person I discovered was smart, honest , witty and really great company, and to top all that, all the compliments he receives leaves no doubt, Tim is a true professional, entitled to the “Aviation Master” rank.
Tim, any good photo I have from this journey to England I owe to you, you are a true friend.
August 8th, 2009
duck daddy says:
"tim as some fantastic shots on his photostream,and his a master of taking photo's of aircraft on the ground and in the air with some stunning shots.
every so often he puts the odd wildlife and landscape shots on and even his model collection.
great to have tim has a contact"
July 28th, 2009
steep motion says:
"You have some AWESOME airshow shots always nice to see new stuff! Keep up the good work!"
November 21st, 2008
"you really have a nice photostream and im glad to be one of your friends
October 27th, 2008
Mrs Airwolfhound says:
"Tim, you make airshow photography look easy! I for one can vouch for the fact that it is not! Your photostream is full of top class plane shots which just scream out to be viewed and commented on. Even your static plane shots are a notch above the rest, no editing, just as they are, pure photographic skill and a very good eye.
You are also one of the nicest blokes i have had the pleasure of chatting to :-) i hope you continue to share your photography with flickr for a long time to come.
October 16th, 2008
Luis Manuel Guaida says:
"Aviation and photography: two romaces that marked the life and the sensivity of "Airwolf". His shots are masterpieces, that show to us his love for aircraft, trough his lens and art..."
June 2nd, 2008
- March 2008
- Oakley, Bedfordshire
- Hertfordshire, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Amy's husband :-)
- timairwolfhound [at] aol.com