- nagasaki 6,315 photos, 322 members
- 街の断片・記憶 / street fragment・storage <No people> 56,464 photos, 601 members
- Masterpieces of Flickr 761 photos, 400 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 375,542 photos, 23,847 members
- Backlight Photography 211 photos, 118 members
- * 99+ favorites 25,404 photos, 1,203 members
- enjoys GRD 18,563 photos, 570 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 187,829 photos, 5,789 members
- RICOH GR Digital III (GRD3) 72,343 photos, 3,453 members
- ! **(manhole covers, etc...) Local Marks 566 photos, 1,040 members
- Nikon D90 1,080,482 photos, 37,057 members
- Fushimi ~ 伏見 ~ 221 photos, 33 members
- TLP - Travel Light Photography 521,300 photos, 8,661 members
- 銀塩コンパクトカメラの世界 114,506 photos, 1,296 members
- Contax 85,295 photos, 3,356 members
- Contax/Yashica Group 50,496 photos, 3,307 members
- Contax T2 39,534 photos, 3,695 members
- Beautiful Flower Fantastic Shot 149,750 photos, 2,951 members
- love mannequins headless 778 photos, 285 members
- Camera+ for iPhone 5,678 photos, 377 members
- The iPhoneography User Group Japan 23,506 photos, 842 members
- http://www.flickr.com/groups/kornrawieegallery/ 4,146 photos, 419 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 96,881 photos, 4,644 members
- For the pleasure of black and white 39,861 photos, 1,014 members
- Pure and Honest Photography 3,760 photos, 136 members
- Grainy Pleasures 89,598 photos, 2,176 members
- the STREET SNAPPERS 2,712 photos, 70 members
- Bicicletas-Bicycles-Biciclettes 38,068 photos, 1,846 members
- 駅 | Stations 4,020 photos, 173 members
- Instagram world 68,273 photos, 4,713 members
- Doshisha 538 photos, 13 members
- ♥♥♥♥CH0C0LATE CLUB♥♥♥♥ 11,296 photos, 776 members
- RICOH GR Digital Square 24,624 photos, 1,233 members
- RICOH GR STREET PHOTOGRAPHY 62,672 photos, 1,794 members
- Ricoh GR Digital 239,317 photos, 9,960 members
- RICOH GR Digital II (GRD2) 47,946 photos, 2,405 members
- RICOH GR Digital Monochrome 70,322 photos, 2,393 members
- NATURE'S ELEGANT SHOTS [ Invitation Only / Post 1 - Award 4 ] 66,122 photos, 11,381 members
- PHOTOGRAPHY PLANET Award 1 when posting 56,964 photos, 2,590 members
- Rose Petal 35,801 photos, 3,136 members
- Instagram 152,626 photos, 8,168 members
- ~ Platinum Photography Group ~ 331,316 photos, 33,156 members
- Our Faves - Post 1 award 5 SWEEPER IS RUNNING! 10,042 photos, 1,079 members
- MACRO IN STYLE (Post 1 ~ Award 3) Sweeper Active! 55,828 photos, 4,550 members
- Bokeh and Beyond (post 1 - award 3) 86,629 photos, 5,403 members
- The Stupid Mammals 6,545 photos, 916 members
- 白黒写真 317,111 photos, 5,323 members
- Girls with Cameras 4,400 photos, 2,126 members
- Foglie - Leaves / Post 1 Comm. 2 2,958 photos, 587 members
- SIMPLY YOUR BEST PHOTO (Post 1/ Award 3) / SWEEPER IS ON NOW 31,584 photos, 2,147 members
Hamster King says:
"When I first saw your photo titled "Lonely_2" in July 2008, I thought, "that is really beautiful". At that time I was searching for a photo for a post I was planning to write on my blog and I felt your photo was PERFECT for that occasion. It's too long for me to describe about that post here so I've included the link here: hamsterking.blog.... Thanks for taking such beautiful and inspiring photos and sharing your talents with everyone.
(A personal note: The link is not intended to promote my blog so please feel free to edit this testimonial before publishing it)"
November 11th, 2009
- t a k a k o - says:
"If I was told to pick one photographer that I love the most on Flickr jam343 is the one. He captures his emotions as well as the air around the subject in his photos which always leaves me breathless. He is one amazing photographer, a great friend, and a major source of inspirations. THANK YOU."
April 16th, 2009
"I guess everyone in your testimonials has expressed my feelings about your photos. It reminds me why I love taking pictures and catch up with what i've missed. Hopefully can capture inspirational ones like yours. Thanks! and will always be waiting for your coming captures."
September 24th, 2008
"his photos are such an inspiration! he captures the world from such a beautiful view. i enjoy looking through his photos, they teach me to be a better photographer. his work is one of the most creative and beautiful i've ever seen. and he, himself is a great person!"
October 10th, 2008
"I've been following jam's stream since my very first days on flickr and he remains one of my favourite flickr photographers. He is a magician with the camera. He has a way of photographing plants and flowers as if they were living models, wanting to be seen in the best light. He never disappoints them, or us. But he can also take heartstopping interior photos, such as Playing chopin - www.flickr.com/ph... - and www.flickr.com/ph... (of a boy & dog).
Wonderful work here, and added to almost daily."
October 1st, 2008
"Fairly new here to Flickr but jam343's photos were what drew me back for more. I pored over them for hours. He captures everything from flowers, to tasty treats to everyday scenes in the most captivating way. His artist's eye is apparent whether he's using a cell phone camera or an expensive model. Kudos to you jam343."
March 20th, 2007
Melody Harrison Hanson says:
"Your photos make me feel grateful to be alive, so that I can enjoy such beauty. And hopefully, in time, learn to see and create beauty of my own. For now I visit your photos to lift my spirits."
October 16th, 2006
actually price says:
"One of my favourites! He redefines "beauty", his pictures are to die for! After looking at all his pictures, I now have a new respect for flowers!(and him)
YOU ROCK JUNI !!!"
January 29th, 2005
"jam343 your photography is a record of your living, for anyone who really sees.."
January 29th, 2005
illustrious pickle says:
"Jam343 is one of the most talented and gifted photographers I have ever come across. His photos always have amazing depth, composition and the object in focus is always great! All of his photos are inspirational to a budding photographer like myself. He also is a very nice person and always has something good to say about other peoples' pictures."
January 11th, 2005
"always when i come to Jam343's site i always end up with 1,2,3 new favorites! He has great talent and i think (don't know him that well yet) humor (when i look at his self portrait:) Thanks for your great foto's Jam! I will visit a lot!"
December 13th, 2004
"jam343, he is one of the greatest photographer I have ever met on the net. He always shows us various photos, from beautiful nature to fantastic abstract photos. I also found that he is always kind and gentle with us, I really respect his personality too."
December 5th, 2004
"jam343 takes beautiful pictures and has a great eye for details. He can turn ordinary objects into works of art.. not to mention his photos of flowers! Pure magic.
Apart from all that, he's very kind and always has something nice to say about your pictures :)"
November 28th, 2004
- November 2004
- I am:
- Male and Single