We are a homeschool family traveling the world and blogging/vlogging our experiences as we go at :
Here is a fun, short video montage of the first 18 months:
We sold everything and left SF area the beginning of September 2006 and have been having a ball ever since, living large on little as we explore the world! We connect and collaborate with other travelers, readers, teachers, classes and homeschoolers from around the world and the web 2.0 world. We are probably the only family that travels the world with a digital piano and violin. lol.
So far we have focused on Europe ( with Morocco, Turkey, Russia, Egypt, Jordan and Israel as add ons) and will go to Africa next for a long stay, then to South America followed by Asia etc. Come learn with us!
We are just an ordinary family and find this lifestyle easier, cheaper and more fun than we expected and highly recommend it. We give lots of how-to information on our website and in forums and will continue to do that to encourage others who are dreamers. Dare to make up your own dream lifestyle or trip!
We are not that tech savvy and are just beginning to get our pictures up on flicker. We have over 50, 000 pictures as of April 2008, so it will take a while to get them all up. Who knew that dealing with photos would be a full time job with this lifestyle? lol. I am suppose to be retired and I need time to travel, have fun, write a book and homeschool, so this will be an ongoing project.
Hope you enjoy them!
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: No you may not steal, borrow, use, any of the images or work on my profile without my expressed written consent.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
- World Citizens 82,041 photos, 1,530 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,190 photos, 112 members
- Camping Adventures 427 photos, 68 members
- mother and child 23,870 photos, 5,443 members
- Twitter 1,442 photos, 1,687 members
- Green Circle 1,567 photos, 684 members
- * Travel Photography for World Nomads * 895,040 photos, 16,741 members
- Bloggers 40,735 photos, 6,613 members
- The Colors of Web2.0 223 photos, 85 members
- TRAVEL Photography! 1,645,713 photos, 20,040 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 3,940,523 photos, 93,584 members
- Globetrekkers 190,104 photos, 3,298 members
- World Icon! (post 1, award 3, SWEEPER used) 18,647 photos, 2,526 members
- cultures around the world 90,749 photos, 2,110 members
- Cats and Dogs from around the world. 4,301 photos, 241 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,177,258 photos, 129,253 members
- worldwidewandering - a travel atlas 713,007 photos, 8,127 members
- Photos Around The World 393,242 photos, 5,371 members
- Lonely Planet Publications: Photobook 377,689 photos, 10,058 members
- BLUELIST - The Best of Lonely Planet 38,681 photos, 2,655 members
- YourCampsites 3,102 photos, 352 members
- Motorhome 1,992 photos, 273 members
- camping & caravanning 2,371 photos, 357 members
- RV Travelers 1,861 photos, 224 members
- We travel the World 1,407,753 photos, 48,959 members
soultravelers3 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- February 2008
- Santa Cruz, Ca.
- Andalucia, Spain