Through my pictures, I wish to speak a word for Nature, for absolute freedom and wildness.
I have always been interested in nature, flowers, mountains, countryside and rural issues.
In winter I enjoy skiing and snow-shoe walks but also the coldness, the light and the stillness of the landscape.
In spring and summer, the beauty of flowers is a never-ending source of admiration and wonder.
In my pictures I try to show the beauty of nature and its flowers in their natural habitat and the landscape where they grow.
Enjoy the pictures.
Un poco montaraz, siempre me han interesado la naturaleza, la flora, la montaña, el paisaje y los temas rurales.
En invierno me gusta esquiar y hacer excursiones con raquetas, salir a la montaña y disfrutar del blanco silencio.
En primavera y verano disfruto haciendo senderismo y observando y admirando la flora silvestre.
En mis fotos intento, siempre que es posible, mostrar la planta en su habitat en el paisaje.
For my FLOWER pictures here: FLOWERS
For my ORCHID pictures here: ORCHIDS
For MOUNTAIN and LANDSCAPES pictures here: MOUNTAINS
Fotos in Explore / Pictures in Explore
2. Echium wildpretii (Boraginaceae),
3. Chillon castle,
4. Viola maculata,
5. Alpe du Grand Serre,
6. Calceolaria tenella,
7. Larix decidua,
8. On the way to Valfroide (La Grave),
9. Campanula cenisia,
10. Ranunculus kuepferi,
11. Ajuga pyramidalis,
12. White Christmas,
13. Merendera montana,
14. Eritrichium nanum,
15. Ranunculus alpestris,
16. Cypripedium calceolus,
17. Vallée Etroite,
18. Viscum album,
19. Eritrichium nanum,
20. Papaver rhaeticum,
21. Desert dunes,
22. Desert grass,
23. Cypripedium calceolus,
24. Neottia nidus-avis,
25. Leucojum vernum,
26. Spiranthes spiralis,
27. Bodegón con membrillos/Still life with quinces
As I have decided to stop updating to prof account each year, I have a group, with all my own photos in the link below:
Soy administrador de estos dos grupos:
These are the two groups that I administer.
What I consider my BEST photo
ALL MY PICTURES ARE COPYRIGHT PROTECTED.
NO PHOTOSHOP has been used in ANY picture.
If you want to use any of the pictures shown here, please contact me.
You can write to me in Spanish, English, German or French.
Photos of Juan_Sanchez (4)
- Landscapes of Poland - Krajobrazy Polski 40,213 photos, 1,651 members
- orchidee...la passione !!!! (only wild orchids) 18,267 photos, 988 members
- Fritillarias 679 photos, 133 members
- Willows 781 photos, 195 members
- Vanoise 3,996 photos, 219 members
- Flora nativa de los Andes y Chile 10,414 photos, 762 members
- Rare plants (please read guidelines) 724 photos, 53 members
- MASEGOSO (ALBACETE) 59 photos, 7 members
- Deep North 232,280 photos, 5,808 members
- El Tren de los Rincones de España 258,509 photos, 3,928 members
- Lichen 19,868 photos, 1,777 members
- Soria 10,054 photos, 442 members
- Dry stone walls 5,659 photos, 603 members
- Segovia 9,281 photos, 911 members
- Ophrys 7,933 photos, 267 members
- Grands Causses 2,505 photos, 214 members
- Oisans Ecrins 2,966 photos, 61 members
- De Letras 1,555 photos, 150 members
- Alvar Aalto 1,991 photos, 405 members
- * Basket 3,338 photos, 440 members
- Solo Relojes de Sol 1,276 photos, 113 members
- Plant Taxonomy 32,107 photos, 799 members
- Tibetan Environment & Portraits. 9,762 photos, 297 members
- RANUNCULACEAE —WILDFLOWERS — latin names required - read gui 1,880 photos, 201 members
- Boraginaceae 2,302 photos, 121 members
- Saxifragaceae 687 photos, 106 members
- Orobanchaceae 7,368 photos, 304 members
- flora helvetica 15,722 photos, 231 members
- Dunes 8,324 photos, 1,162 members
- Sahara Desert 12,230 photos, 1,358 members
- !Marruecos¡ 13,980 photos, 603 members
- Atlas Mountains (North Africa) 4,142 photos, 401 members
- Castilla la Mancha 24,283 photos, 780 members
- Juan_Sanchez 2,022 photos, 3 members
- Caught My Eye 4,242 photos, 124 members
- European Native Plants 7,518 photos, 114 members
- PAÍS LLIONÉS - LEONESE COUNTRY * Salamanca / Zamora / León * 12,563 photos, 313 members
- Arctic Flora 1,731 photos, 165 members
- Pueblos de la Comarca de la Jara y Montes de Toledo 442 photos, 37 members
- Glaciers - Worldwide 12,913 photos, 1,724 members
- Montañas&Mar / Mountains&Sea 10ºANIVERSARIO. GRACIAS A TOD@S 68,203 photos, 3,246 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 144,435 photos, 30,532 members
- Campanulaceae 1,311 photos, 132 members
- wild orchids 34,847 photos, 957 members
- Moncayo 422 photos, 62 members
- AllEdges Still Life 104,896 photos, 6,598 members
- Wildflowers 121,643 photos, 4,819 members
- Alps 192,128 photos, 9,045 members
- Meravigliosi semplici fiori di campo (Wild flowers only) 26,977 photos, 1,936 members
- Poaceae (Gramineae) and allies 3,148 photos, 180 members
Michiel Thomas says:
"Juan Sanchez takes us with him on trails through the Sierra’s and other mountain regions. I think the plants he photographed for us were placed by higher forces just on the spots he walked by. For me he unveils in his, in one word, "stunning" photo’s of wild flowers everything a plant lover wants to know. In nearly every photo is the clue for the environment, habitat in which he found his jewels.
I’m sure that when I would go to Spain to certain places in Spring my
brain would send me to spots that he visually described in the way he took his pics. His wild orchid series is a great achievement.
He must be a lovely man himself as well.
Thank you, Juan.
I hope you will go on in your own modest way keeping us amazed.
January 26th, 2008
abrasive tax says:
"Juan isn't just an excellent photographer... he understands that there is more than just taking a picture: that you have to WALK to find the flowers at their secret places, and he knows that every single one is a treasure.
He knows a lot about them! In his pictures you can see his respect and pleasure!
Besides that he is a very nice and kind chatpartner."
November 6th, 2007
- Juan José Sánchez
- August 2006
- Switzerland - France