I love solitude and the outdoors, so much so that it interferes with my job(s). My part time employer is severely and bitterly cutting back my hours because of all the time I've gotten off for backpacking trips. Oh well. Someday my life will hopefully consist of spending 90% of my time wandering Arizona's wilderness and taking photos, and the other 10% drinking pints of Guinness at the bar. I'm 24 years old, and while others tell me I'm young and much too impatient, I know I'm just damn tired of working for a living.

I shoot with a Canon 40D, Tokina 12-24, Tokina 50-135, and a variety of filters.

Photos of joelhazelton (1)

  • Self-portrait by joelhazelton
 

Following (48)

See more...

Groups (1717)

Show more... Show fewer...

Testimonials (0)

joelhazelton doesn't have any testimonials yet.

Name:
Joel
Joined:
January 2008
Hometown:
Phoenix
Currently:
Phoenix, US
I am:
Male and Single
Occupation:
computer tech, delivery driver
Website:
http://www.joelhazelton.com