I'm originally from Edmonton, Canada, but I am currently living in, and learning appreciate and maybe love just a little, Dallas, Texas.
Photos of canadia-eh (2)
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 268,014 photos, 12,460 members
- Plano Balloon Festival 1,049 photos, 112 members
- mergeweddings :: presets 92 photos, 98 members
- Rachel & Ali ~ wedding weekend 62 photos, 7 members
- Las Vegas 114,375 photos, 8,022 members
- State Fair of Texas 1,850 photos, 255 members
- Strobist.com 609,589 photos, 123,874 members
- Utata 459,228 photos, 27,760 members
- Jasper National Park 7,091 photos, 887 members
- Micro-Nikkor 20,982 photos, 1,095 members
- fd's Flickr Toys 33,840 photos, 18,336 members
- AGAINST THE WHITE 14,325 photos, 1,090 members
- No-Flash Night Shots 488,667 photos, 30,876 members
- bokeh 209,846 photos, 62,291 members
- FlickrCentral 9,427,688 photos, 265,671 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography: 2016 948,891 photos, 89,160 members
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden 2,791 photos, 323 members
- Less Is More... 55,101 photos, 57,874 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Monochrome Mondays *OPEN* 4,391,244 photos, 118,377 members
- Exposure Dallas: See and Be Seen. 89 photos, 263 members
- Alberta 110,607 photos, 1,866 members
- NATUREPIX 352,336 photos, 8,335 members
- Texas 190,030 photos, 6,469 members
- DFW Area Meetup 4,683 photos, 646 members
- U.S. National Parks 201,395 photos, 17,861 members
- SEPIA OR B&W 304,686 photos, 9,128 members
- Black and White 6,864,165 photos, 353,087 members
- National Parks of Canada 36,099 photos, 2,627 members
- DFW Metro 60,351 photos, 2,188 members
- Dallas 36,858 photos, 2,635 members
- Toronto 177,280 photos, 10,503 members
- Edmonton 52,667 photos, 1,555 members
- PhotoShop 129,735 photos, 18,983 members
- High Contrast and/or saturation 80,627 photos, 3,664 members
- Wildlife Photography 957,627 photos, 21,716 members
- Canadian Beauty 206,475 photos, 5,086 members
- Fruit & Veg 207,842 photos, 47,986 members
- Technique 196 photos, 16,211 members
Tex Flix says:
"I've been shooting with Syann on a few occasions and I'm always amazed what she produces from each session. Syann is a quite and humble individual, with an incredible eye for the art of photography."
April 8th, 2007
"Syann has the kind of perspective that I long for. Her photos never cease to surprise me and I look forward to clicking on her name each time she posts something new. Thanks to her work, I'm constantly inspired to look at the world around me a little bit differently."
August 8th, 2006
"Syann has one of the most absolutely unique perspectives through a lens. She and I may attend the same photo meetups, but she comes away with spectualar results, and of things that no one else saw at all.
She is fun, friendly, and just an all around awesome person."
June 10th, 2006
"Syann, it has been wonderful meeting you. Your photography speaks to me. I am amazed at the results you achieve with a lens. You have an incredible sense of declaring composition, injecting a mood and emotion into the most surprising of scenes! You show us what you see and what you feel so excellently and vividly. That's what photography means to me... it speaks to me."
May 10th, 2006
"A quiet artist, Syann sees the world differently than you or I... and for that, I am both thankful and quick to check out her latest (beautiful) work."
May 18th, 2006
- March 2005
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Dallas, Tx, USA
- I am: