- weekly postcard 52:2013 145 photos, 25 members
- Planet Penny Cotton Club 34 photos, 14 members
- Amigurumi live 7,812 photos, 794 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 420,777 photos, 17,197 members
- Hitched Photo A Day /A Week /A Whenever 2011 20,690 photos, 128 members
- South London 365ers 2,078 photos, 17 members
- Instagram 152,356 photos, 8,200 members
- 365 Suffolk 81 photos, 11 members
- Postcards to Blog Camp 3,156 photos, 37 members
- *Crochet* 85,364 photos, 5,717 members
- hooked on crochet 45,453 photos, 3,132 members
- Ripple-Along 2,044 photos, 714 members
- Attic24 inspired 8,255 photos, 2,373 members
- the blog camp 365 in 2010 project 5,962 photos, 56 members
- HPAD 2009 Awards 0 photos, 53 members
- Hitched Photo-A-Day / -A-Week / -A-Whenever 2010 18,039 photos, 140 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 811,496 photos, 33,642 members
- crumplers 1,226 photos, 1,097 members
- 60163 Tornado 6,638 photos, 637 members
- Spectacular Animals-Invited Photos Only 94,731 photos, 9,781 members
- Owls 65,785 photos, 8,367 members
- Steady Hand, Faulty Heart 402 photos, 146 members
- Fine-ART photos (Invite only) 36,919 photos, 9,727 members
- 30 SECRETS IN 30 DAYS 5,070 photos, 1,169 members
- CONCORDIANS 282,936 photos, 7,439 members
- Golden Hour!! 68,736 photos, 7,481 members
- Itty Bitty Actions 1,109 photos, 816 members
- Lensbaby 79,608 photos, 10,060 members
- Lensbaby Composer 23,289 photos, 1,975 members
- Nikon 18-200 VR 161,484 photos, 6,445 members
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR & VRII 151,349 photos, 8,452 members
- Harley-Davidson (old) 8,582 photos, 1,186 members
- Colors In Our World (P1 - A2) No People Pics 97,275 photos, 6,906 members
- Pioneer Woman Actions 11,221 photos, 3,908 members
- flickr in full color 1,343,290 photos, 19,285 members
- Photography Magazine, I Heart 724,855 photos, 17,045 members
- [CameraBag] 32,493 photos, 2,272 members
- *Tagged* Back to the Future 476 photos, 304 members
- paololivorno'sfriends ( Post 1 - Award 2) 131,657 photos, 4,918 members
- >>Purple Playground<< 6,750 photos, 863 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 70,513 photos, 19,583 members
- Stuck in Customs' Brilliant Cabal - My Cool and Clever Friends 121,535 photos, 4,028 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,274 photos, 1,255 members
- RAW Street Photography 1,483,879 photos, 45,256 members
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G lens 32,110 photos, 2,597 members
- Hats off to Hats! 41,821 photos, 4,215 members
- Labradors 44,048 photos, 3,502 members
- London by Londoners 362,246 photos, 9,551 members
- HEARTS all HEARTS 48,382 photos, 11,817 members
- Celebrating Humanity 16,196 photos, 832 members
"Spud is one of my all time favourite HPADers. Her 30 secrets set are making me laugh out loud every day.
She has well and truly embraced the HPAD project and providing some amazing shots. It's always a delight to see her two gorgeous boys and gain an insight to her life.
In her stream is a healthy injection of talent, beauty, comedy and honesty! More more more please Mrs Spud!"
June 24th, 2009
Raynah Thomas says:
"Spud hit HPAD like a freight train and made a massive impact with her humorous, well composed and technically wonderful shots. Her personality and quirkiness are often plainly evident, but what is perhaps most striking is her adoration for her lovely family and her affection for her friends. She wears her heart on her sleeve and presents it in her photos, and that's what makes her photostream such a joy to behold."
April 16th, 2009
"Having the opportunity to follow spud's photostream has been one of the real treats of joining the HPAD group. She really captures the beauty and magic of her Suffolk surroundings and documents her home and family life with warm honesty and a good dash of humour."
March 2nd, 2009
"*spud*'s photos are a pleasure to view. Full of fun, and the most photogenic children around. She's also generous with her time to view and comment, and liberal with praise. And I'm completely envious of her house! (Not so much the Volvo though!)."
March 2nd, 2009
"Spud, is one of our newer additions to the HPAD fold, but has already prooved to be an invaluable member.
She's got a fun eye for something quirky or attention to detail.
Great to have you around Spud ... don't forget us when you're in NotLondon!"
December 22nd, 2008
The Original Crantock says:
"After spending the first 9 months of 2008 declaring herself to be a 'happy snapper' at best, Spud has at least joined HPAD and has proven herself to be a natural, with an ability to turn the everyday into works of art. Her photos show her sense of humour, and her photos of her children are gorgeous!"
December 22nd, 2008
"Spud joined our little group in October, but I'm so glad she did as she's so friendly, vivacious and funny. She also takes great, well composed photographs and I always look forward to seeing what she has posted. Especially her cafe photos..."
December 21st, 2008
"Spud has a fabulous photo imagination and her shots are very memorable. A great inspiration and great support when you need it!
Thanks Spud !"
December 18th, 2008
Carmen's Year says:
"I can't believe it took until October to join in, but we're all so glad *spud* is on board. Its fabulous that a latecomer can be such an asset to the photo a day group with her fabulous photos, willingness to join in, lovely comments and great sense of humour. Plus I heart her boys!"
December 16th, 2008
The Beffster says:
"*Spud* is spudtastic! her boys are gorgeous and she captures them so well in her photography, when they are looking into the lense and she is looking down the lense at them, you can see the love and it makes seeing her photos a pleasure, and one which warms even the coldest heart."
December 15th, 2008
"Spud has a gorgeous eye for detail and I'm so pleased she decided to join in HPAD in October. She is always willing to try new effects and new ideas and I love that. She brings her own cool and hilarious humour into her pictures, descriptions, tags and comments and has me laughing every day.
Love you Spuddles xx"
December 15th, 2008
"Ah well what can i say about Spud? A latecomer to HPAD but an ace photographer and mother of two of the most gorgeous and photogenic boys i have ever seen!
I am especially impressed with her use of macro and depth of field shots. She has also inspired me to get some brightly coloured card to shoot against.
Looking forward to seeing what the rest of 2008 and 2009 brings from her!"
December 14th, 2008
- December 2004
- I am:
- Female and Taken