I bought my first camera in May 2005. So, I'm a new photographer and just learning the basics.
Camera: Canon Ixus 40, Canon PowerShot S2 IS and now Canon EOS 450D (30.5.2008).
I have different reasons for taking photos. The most important are:
1. Memories - in order to remember places, people, etc.
2. Pure pleasure (landscapes, etc. It is a way I try to capture some of beautiful or uniqueness).
3. Collecting. I collect bugs, butterflies, spiders, etc. with my camera. That is the reason, why I put more than perfect photos of bugs in Flickr.
4. History. History is one of my hobbies and one form of this hobby is photography.
5. Artistic ambition? (Not really, not yet)
- Excluding some ratings all my comments mean that I like photo.
And some numbers ;)
Most popular photos
TestimonialsWrite a testimonial
You say : "I bought my first camera in May 2005. So, I'm a new photographer and just learning the basics". I say : "I can't believe it !!"
found markos work when he joined my group, mr jack frost. his nature photos are amazing, winter scenes are a wonderland, has a great eye for detail, is an inspiration. a great photographer, love his work. keep them coming marko they are a joy to view again and again. linny
I already know Marko from outside of Flickr, but I was still amazed of how great his photos are. There are lots of amazing bug-photos and those cute squirrels too. Always waiting for new photos from him.